LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh The Sights You'Ll See!

DailyDi

Ha Ha! So its a hole full of Glory. Wow thats rare & more interesting than what most other holes are full of! :ninja: I'd steer clear of those other holes!

Rockies Fan

Ha Ha! So its a hole full of Glory. Wow thats rare & more interesting than what most other holes are full of! :ninja: I'd steer clear of those other holes!

Rockies Fan

I think you missed the joke. A glory hole is a hole in a wall where you stick your penis through and an anonymous person on the other side pleasures you. :P

They had a series on discovery about some guys who went to alaska to dig for gold, the elder of the guys, father to one of the younger, kept talking about his glory hole. But in this case I think it was the hole he was digging in that was called so.

Climax & Hell have been covered. We also have Paradise MI. Many people on other forums have listed their locations as "between Paradise & Hell." :lol:

16 Mile Rd N of Detroit is known by many names as it runs W from the lake. Metro Parkway in Macomb county, when it hits Oakland County it becomes Big Beaver Rd. I can't remember the others going west, but that doesn't matter for this post.

Going N on I-75 out of Det, exit 69 is Big Beaver. :lol: Pictures of the sign are all over the web. Found one; http://www.flickr.co...phy/3202672494/

^.....Also, I think exit 168 on I-75 is just Beaver Rd. Though I might be mistaken..

-Sophie

You are correct. I searched google maps and although I-75 & US 23 are the same road there, it still follows I-75 exit numbering. The map shows exit 168 is onto E Beaver Rd. I couldn't find a specific point, but it looks like it turns into W Beaver about a mile W of I-75.