LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did Anyone Else Feel The Earthquake?

I was wondering if anyone else felt the earthquake today? I felt it as it hit. I was sitting at my desk 12 hours ago working on my netbook and just basically relaxing and all the sudden, I felt the shaking in my high-rise apartment building. Wow. I also was talking to a friend of mine in CT on Yahoo, and she said she felt it too. It was very surreal to me to be feeling an earthquake.

I wasn't sure what to make of it. At first, I thought it was from the construction on the campus in front of me, and I looked to see if there was a big truck or something in front of me but I didn't see anything. Just... wow.

Aanyway, did anyone else feel the earthquake?

BabyChris121675

I contacted my elderly cousin in Orange County, twenty miles from the epicentre. He was in the garden when it struck, and was able to hold on to an iron fence, but his Basset hound fell over.

Plainly a serious 'quake with danger to life, limb, property and Basset hound.

Naturally, in England we are much too polite to have earthquakes.

Guest gnappies

I contacted my elderly cousin in Orange County, twenty miles from the epicentre. He was in the garden when it struck, and was able to hold on to an iron fence, but his Basset hound fell over.

Plainly a serious 'quake with danger to life, limb, property and Basset hound.

Naturally, in England we are much too polite to have earthquakes.

It's the "stiff upper lip", earthquakes don't like that.

I missed it here in connecticut however I compiled a short list of appropriate earthquake songs

1.) Boom Boom Boom (I wanna say wayhooo......Wayho!)

2.) Shake your body

3.) Can you hear the mountains tremble

4.) Boom Boom shake the room

I had everyone at work cracking up.

we very rarely get them in the UK. I feel like it is an experience I'm missing out on !

Well, speaking as a native Californian, I can definitely say that you really aren't missing out on anything! :P

All I can say is there is no real warning when the (supposedly) solid ground underneith you starts to move and the building you are in shakes. I have been through many (including Northridge) and it's still unnerving.

the only positive thing I can say is that at least they aren't Seasonal...unlike Tornadoes and hurricanes or other weather related events. Earthquakes are their own entities and can be rather unsettling, because they are not forecast, so you don't know how big (or small) they will be, until it's to late, and all you can do is ride it out and hope it's not the "BIG ONE" :o