LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public

In some states, they are passing laws making it illegal to display your underwear publicly. That is mostly because of the type of people that will do it; the ones that wear their pants down below their hips. It's not a "sexually explicit" thing; it's more of a "you might engage in criminal activity" thing.

Personally, I won't wear a diaper away from home but I do walk between houses (only around the corner) wearing a diaper and PUL pants under my regular clothes. I've also mowed the lawn and washed & waxed the car wearing a diaper and plastic pants but never "displayed" anything. Oh, and I even painted my back porch while wearing a diaper.

It all depends on what State you live in. I had a friend who pulled his pants down around his ankles in the middle of the night, and sang and danced in the street. The police pulled up and put him in the car. They released him because he kept his underwear on. This was 13 years ago in Holt,MI.

Diaper lovers aren't THAT hard to come by in Milwaukee. ;-)

I wore one to BBC lighting this weekend as a matter of fact. I had a stuffed Bambino under my jeans. It was pretty hard to notice at first, but after a few good soakings (one in the car on the way there) the bulk started to become pretty apparent. :-)

If you haven't already gathered, I'm from Milwaukee as well. (Nice to meet you)

And of course in this underwear/diaper no pants department females will get away with a lot more than us gents. So much more easy for them to not be seen as "creepy" when doing something out of the norm, it sucks!

I wear 24/7 because i now need to but when i go out i wear the proper clothing over my diaper. To me it's like the fat guy in a speedo its legal but i don't want to see it.

It may be "legal", but that doesn't protect you much from someone crying sexual harassment which, if I understand correctly, can be called if the person is offended (sexually) by anything you say, do or wear. I had a class once where the prof flipped over a hooters t-shirt. I ended up having to turn it inside out to make her shut up..

It may be "legal", but that doesn't protect you much from someone crying sexual harassment which, if I understand correctly, can be called if the person is offended (sexually) by anything you say, do or wear. I had a class once where the prof flipped over a hooters t-shirt. I ended up having to turn it inside out to make her shut up..

Completely true, in regards to the fact that any one could be offended by anything you say/do/wear. Generally speaking though, this is confined to the workplace. You can't be sued (yet at least) for having offended someone outside of the workplace. You may be asked to leave an establishment, or told your business isn't welcome (completely within the law) even if there are no codes of conduct posted at the discretion of a manager. But a random person can't have you arrested/charged/sued because you made them feel uncomfortable by doing something completely legal.

On a tangent, I love feminists who bitch about Hooters or Twin Peaks. I don't think that they seem to realize that every girl working those places CHOSE to work there, know what they're getting into when they do, and make an ungodly amount of money compared to waitstaff at similar chain restaurants.

• 5 months later...

I have gone out in diapers before but always with those diapers that have the cloth backing. They came in handy today because before I could get dressed to go out to replenish my supply I just soaked my diaper to it max. I mean all you had to do was push on it and it would leak. What sucked was it was my last diaper and didn't have any to change in to, so I had to just go out wearing the wet diaper and hope it didn't leak. While looking at the selection in the store I had to squat down and look at some on the bottom shelf. Mine were out of stock and all I could find in my size were Depend Briefs, the ones with 3 tapes. I just grabbed those and went to the register to check out, I had to wait on the cashier because I was the only one in the store. She was nice and poite, never asking me any questions like, "Are these for you?", she just rung me up and gave me my change. Before I could leave she quietly, since more people were in the store now, told me that the restroom was in the back of the store. I looked at her alittle puzzled. She then told me that my pants were wet. I felt around and sure enough when I had to squat down to get those off the bottom shelf my diaper leaked all in my pants, I was so embarrassed. Don't think I will be going out diapered for while until I find my brand diapers because the ones I had to get have that loud crinkling sound to them.

• 1 month later...

some of you guys think this over way too much. if i want to go out in a diaper and a t-shirt, there is nothing wrong with that. its not illegal (here anyway) and if people dont like it, they can go to hell. what i chose to wear is my buisness and mine alone. i dont attack people for wearing fur even if i think its evil. i dont attack guys in speedos at the lake or beach, even if i dont want to see their junk. lesbians can kiss in public, crossdessers go out in public in drag. and as a baby, i want to go out in a sleeper or a onsie and fully diapered.

all this bull about forceing my fettish on others is just a way to make us stay hidden. who the hell really cares. you say it like someone seeing my diaper is illegal and i will go to jail. this is why new diaper lovers and adult babies are so shy. their choices are precieved as abnormal and wrong. even in their own comunity. how many of you are ashamed of what you are? you have to hide in your room, do it at times when noone can find out. you hide it from loved ones and relationships. it needs to end.

being what we are is not something to be ashamed of. almost all of you talk of going out in public, or even just sitting on your own couch in your own home, like its a far off dream. it saddens me that even therapists dont know what we are.

ok, im done ranting, im gonna stop before i say something really regretfull.

I'm with bedwetter on this. As long as one is willing to bear the consequences -- seen and unforeseen -- of their behavior they should feel free to do as they please within the law. We are as deserving of tolerance as any other group and it will only come as others become more familiar with our lifestyle. That said, I have to admit that I am careful about what I wera and where I wear it and much less bold about being out in diapers -- especially only diapers and a shirt.

I wear diapers 24/7 thus resulting me into wearing in public lol. I dont find it amazingly exciting since its so normal. I suppose i have had my fare share of odd looks but having used the diaper in public due to a BM is not fun at all.

Best way I can try to explain the discuss of seeing an adult wearing only a diaper and t-shirt or just a diaper is the fear that the person wearing the diaper may actualy use the diaper.

Once the diaper has become used thats where the law steps in, I dont know the actual law but I can make a well educated guess there at least one law in every state in the unites states that covers the wearing of bodily discharge in the public by an adult even if it is contained within a diaper or simular artical of clothing.

Best way I can try to explain the discuss of seeing an adult wearing only a diaper and t-shirt or just a diaper is the fear that the person wearing the diaper may actualy use the diaper.

Once the diaper has become used thats where the law steps in, I dont know the actual law but I can make a well educated guess there at least one law in every state in the unites states that covers the wearing of bodily discharge in the public by an adult even if it is contained within a diaper or simular artical of clothing.

Nope no law that I know of in any state like that.

SoakedinTexas

Wearing diapers in public is not the issue, its how you present your self that may be.

Finding some baggy jeans is not difficult, you might try some ladies sizes if not happy yours are not big enough in the seat.

I often wear when in public and do not make a public nusience of my self, so unless you are into humilation or want to be pressed by the authorities, please use some good judgement when going out next. We should be able to enjoy our choices without being classified as wacoos because of others poor choices.

Dee B

• Like 1

The intended purpose of a diaper is to capture that bodily discharge, whether at home or out in public, and whether for children or adults. If using one's diaper in public were illegal, then there are a lot of criminals walking the streets.

I have always enjoyed going out in my diapers, and when I first discovered what a rush it was I enjoyed the risk of being seen in just my diapers. Back in the late 80's and 90's, when I thought I was the only one in the world who felt this way, I did some pretty foolish things and got caught more than once -- fortunately with no negative consequences. Once I realized that there is a large community of people like me who could be adveresely affected by my actions I became more discrete but still enjoy going out with a big bulge of wet diapers under my pants or shorts and the crinkling sound of plastic baby pants.

Most of my 'public' time is in pull-ups or Depends Max, and always under clothes. No problems in over 2 years except for some leaks ;) I wouldn't go out without something over my diaper since I don't want that attention but I'm not terribly worried about it- I need diapers, that's all there is to it :) That I also love wearing them doesn't need to be said B) I do occasionally step out into the yard without pants for a moment when the neighbors aren't yet awake or when it's dark to feed the doggie or move a flowerpot, but that's as far as I'll go anymore since a neighbor may have seen me in just a diaper and rubber panties a few years back :o I was watering the grass pre-dawn when their light flicked on and I ran for the door :rolleyes: Nothing was said but it was a learned lesson for me.

I don't think an exposed diaper would be illegal here but it would attract attention, not all of which might be kind and gentle :mf_swordfight: It's easy to avoid that by not exposing it so that's what I do :whistling:

Bettypooh

I enjoy wearing them in public! I always wear loose enough clothes over the top that you wouldn't notice the diapers unless you knew what you were looking for. Otherwise they just make my bum look a bit fat. Quite often I'll have a butt plug in as well to give me something to think about while I'm out, since they're almost as much fun to wear as diapers IMO. I share the opinion of Bettypooh above me in that I'm not into being exposed in public, and I don't want to bring the community into bad rapport, so I'd never wear so much or so carelessly that I was likely to get called out on it. Though I do wear a lot :)

Currently I'm wearing two pairs of Molicare Super Plus and some big, white German made plastic pants, and debating whether to brave the April showers and go to the shop down the road to get some groceries.

• 2 weeks later...

Echoing what other people have said, it's really not that hard to remain inconspicuous. I had terrible anxiety when I first wanted to start wearing out in public, but its mostly subsided. The thing is, nobody cares what you're doing, nobody cares what you're wearing and for the most part isn't even looking. I go out in impractically thick diapers sometimes, so much so that they actually encumber me and make me waddle a bit - I dress properly and go about my morning errands, interacting with cashiers, tellers etc without drawing any attention. Even if someone begins to have inkling that someone around them is wearing a diaper...what are they going to say? Only close friends/family are going to notice something "off" about you, maybe your gait or your attitude, acquaintances and strangers won't care in the slightest. Have you ever noticed anyone wearing a diaper in public? Probably not! Or if so, it probably wasn't a big deal.

I've gotten to the point now where I don't mind wetting in public, in line, at class, etc - I have faith in my diaper and change when necessary. Everything from odor to crinkle is mostly imperceptible to people (unless you're messing, in any case, don't subject unsuspecting people to your fetish).

Now that we are close to warm weather I look forward to wearing thick cloth diapers and plastic pants under shorts that do little to hid them. I love it when I wet several times and they start to sag so when I walk by people I know they can see them. I have gotten funny looks and even some laughs form a group of teenage girls.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm rarely, if ever, not wearing a diaper- I'm used to going out in public diapered (i prefer using a diaper to using public toilets). However, I keep my diapers under my clothes. If anyone has ever noticed, they've never said anything. I've had a few leaks, and a few times the waistband of my diaper stuck out above my pants. I usually wear cloth-backed diapers for discretion, though several times I've worn thicker, plastic backed diapers (for when I'm gonna be gone from home for a while and don't wanna change a lot) and haven't been detected in those, either- though I'malways paranoid someone will hear the plastic crinkle of my diaper.

Even if you're conspicuous it's hard to be noticed given how many people walk around with noses buried in their cell phones or minds on other things. I'm big enough that at least monthly someone tells me I could play defense for the Seahawks, and yet walking along downtown sidewalks I'm always having to dodge people to keep them from walking into me. If only I could figure out how to make some money from the Defense Department for my apparent power of invisibility.

As for diaper bulges, people you pass aren't likely to think "He sure looks all bulged up compared to when I saw him yesterday". You're more likely aware of any bulges only because you know what you look like without the bulges and you are aware of the diaper. And those that do notice the bulge, well, diapers probably won't even cross their mind. Frontal bulge? Perhaps desire, envy or perhaps a bit of trepidation. Bottom bulge? Those jeans must make your butt look big.

• 1 month later...
Guest Diaperdragon

If ur gona wear diapers in public, atleast be descret about it and don't make a scene. I wear diapers out in public, but i do it in places people won't notice or won't say anything.