LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Available: Loads Of Abdl Stuff For Free

I have loads of ABDL stuff. As I am based in Ireland it will have to be someone in Ireland that takes it. I have too much to post. My parents are starting to clear out the house where most of my stuff is stored in the attic and I don't have room for all of it in my flat and I most certainly don't want my parents to find my stuff!

The items I have include the following:

-onesies (quite a few)

-loads of diapers various makes

-cloth diapers

-diaper covers

-bib

I have loads of ABDL stuff. As I am based in Ireland it will have to be someone in Ireland that takes it. I have too much to post. My parents are starting to clear out the house where most of my stuff is stored in the attic and I don't have room for all of it in my flat and I most certainly don't want my parents to find my stuff!

-onesies (quite a few)

-cloth diapers

-diaper covers

-bib

If this will help you, I am in Dublin, Ireland and am willing to store this stuff for you at no cost.

• Like 1

My eyes lit up when I saw "loads of diapers various makes". B):D:D

Will you post individual items? As if they are size medium or large disaposable nappies, I'll have them all.

I'll pay the postage of course and can give you a few quid extra for your time and effort to post them. :)

-onesies (quite a few)

-cloth diapers

-diaper covers

-bib

Hey id be willing to buy or take any of the adult diapers off you hand. Willing to pay for shipping and give extra as well. Please let me know the types you have. Thanks!

If you could hold on to some of those diapers until Christmas or so, (or even maybe October) I'd love to be able to get some once I move to university, and I'd be willing to pay to boot - would you be able to post to Limerick or Galway? Don't know where I'll be going ATM.

Hi guys.

LighteningXIII as you were first you can have some of the diapers no problem. I'll see what I have and I'll let you know how much it will cost to post them.

baby frost you can have the cloth diapers and covers. I just have to get them all from my parent's house to see how many I have.

BrenB84 I'm pretty sure I have loads so I'm sure you can have a few too.

Forbidden Fruit again I have loads so you can have some too.

I have to get them from my parent's house which I am going to do tomorrow and then I'll post how many and what I have :)

I'll go crazy in a good way if you got any vintage diapers especially Attends and Tena from 2006 ish and older(like they first used on diapergal.com), which I'd pay you for even. Even if they are size small say, I collect decent diapers not made anymore.

Attends when they just had rows of M say on them. And Tena slip maxi when they were called Tena slip maxi 2000 and were plain white plastic which said Tena at the top reinforced panel with no purple stribe or dots. I still love Tena slip maxi, but can't beat those old types.

Also the Abenas from 2006 and before were GREAT!!!

I can't actually wait to I find out.... :thumbsup::D:wub:

And I know you like offered people the disposable diapers as well, but I got in first though.

I'm happy to take the LOT off you depending what brand they are(UNLESS you got something absurd to post like 4 packs) or are size XL or small. With the exception of drynites,pampers and underjams.

And don't mind paying the shipping and also giving you something generous towards them as well if they are something I really want like the old skool Tena 2000 or Attends from 2005 or older.

When you reply tommorrow, how many you have and what brands and what sizes. I'll let you know which ones I want and when you found out how much the postage costs are. I'll decide from then.

Oh and if can manage to post from where your going to sort through them. I know some cheap (door to door service) couriers to use, cheaper than standard parcel force/royal mail.

http://www.interparcel.com/

http://www.parcel2go.com/

Those are the two I use.

Thanks

ibaby22 - you might want to post a more detailed list in your original post so people can check what is on offer. You can add strike-through lines when things are taken.

I don't really care anymore since I got this really bad rash at the moment. It's put me off wearing even when it's sorted. So doubt I'll be wearing for a few months at least.

If Ibaby22 comes back the ONLY nappies I want now are rare ones, which I'll put a-side for when I wear in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

bobbyfox: the last reply in this post (before you added one) was 20 September 2011 (i.e. 9 months ago) and its been the best part of a year since the original poster replied.

... I could be wrong, but I think this thread's a dead one ;)

bobbyfox: the last reply in this post (before you added one) was 20 September 2011 (i.e. 9 months ago) and its been the best part of a year since the original poster replied.

... I could be wrong, but I think this thread's a dead one ;)

:girl_happy: Good call. Not to mention that the OP has not been on here since around 10 a.m. August 3, 2011.

• 2 weeks later...

Locking this thread IF the OP comes back on, they can start a new thread. I really can't handle the continuing posts from the.....well, Stupid Peoples :P

• Like 2