LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Al

I've started to listen to his latest album, Alpocalypse and i love it <3

Here are a few links to my favorite tracks

Party in the CIA (parody of Party in the USA) :

Skipper Dan (Style Parody of Weezer) :

If That Isn't Love (Style Parody of Hanson) :

Any other Weird Al fans out there? :)

Weird Al rox...:thumbsup: been listening to his stuff since the 70's when he debuted on the old Dr.Dimento show on the mighty MET...KMET :blush:

Weird Al rox...:thumbsup: been listening to his stuff since the 70's when he debuted on the old Dr.Dimento show on the mighty MET...KMET :blush:

Yeppers, I'm there with ya though I can't remember which station I heard him on :D My list of 'comedy faves' would kill the servers here so I won't go there, but Weird Al is awesome :wub:

BTW, last I looked Dr. Demento was still around, but not his show :crybaby: The stations who would pay for his program dropped and he couldn't do it at a loss. The reason for his success was that he knew where the oddball music was ;) but once the internet took off anyone could have his knowledge- and the songs for free too :huh: He did have direct-sale stuff on his website :) I'm still glad he was here for us and for all the happiness he brought us :D Life is more fun for the demented :o:screwy::roflmao:

Bettypooh

I've been a fan for YEARS of Weird Al. I also do have his latest CD, and I have plans to go see him when he tours again around my area in the future. I've seen the man perform twice in Cleveland and have all of his CDs. He's been a favorite of mine for years. Hell, I still have my DVD copy of UHF, his feature film debut.

BabyChris121675

Weird Al's first recording was self-made MY BALOGNA, a parody or MY SHARONA done with an accordion in a mens' room for the reverb. and played regularly on Dr. Demoento, along with DEAD PUPPIES, FISH HEADS (Billy Mumy) and PENCIL NECK GEEK. I used to listen on WAAF out of Worcester, MA on Saturday nights

I saw him once in concert when i was younger. It was freaking amazing. I think my favorite song Horoscope off the Album Running with Scissors. I was a fan before that album but that was the first one i fell in love with.

Weird Al is pure talent... not the best voice but musically and creativity.

What? he can totally sing every song on his albums? Go to NPR's site and see his live performance of CNR.

Yeah, unlike many bands i've heard live versions of, Weird Al sounds exactly like he does on his album when he is live.

What? he can totally sing every song on his albums? Go to NPR's site and see his live performance of CNR.

i did not say he cant sing he has the skill i just dont like the sound of his voice ...