LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maybe This Is Why More Of Us Are Guys

RMS401

My wife and I were buying groceries last night, chatting with the checkout lady, when she told us that she had six kids. I don't remember how it came up, but she volunteered that boys were soooo much easier to raise . . . except when it came to potty training. Interesting.

I did a little looking around and it seems to be a fact that girls are out of diapers long before boys, generally speaking. So that means that us guys are in diapers longer, and probably long enough to register that diapers feel good, and might even associate them with early sexual feelings.

I've often wondered why there always seemed to be so many more of us guys on these boards than girls. It could be that guys are more open about things like this, or . . .

-RMS

Well you know as well as I do, if a guy likes any feeling he just keeps doing it as long as possible.

I know when I was young I couldn't get enough sleeper time, back then and now I still wear them as much as possible, even on hot nights I refuse to take them off so I find ways of cooling myself so I don't have to remove them.

I think if I was the kind of guy who liked others to poke fun at me I would wear them all day long, I can get away with diapers, but a sleeper under my shorts, I don't think so.

I did used to and sometimes now wear long underwear and shorts, there is another item I like the feel of and don't give them up until I have to.

Long live favorite fetishes.

Or it could just be that everyone online is typically considered to be a guy anyways? :P

Granted we already know we are an extremely tiny segment of even the incontinence market, we wont ever have any legitimate numbers of like 50/50 guy girl sort of thing until theirs a broad study, which will likely never happen anyways.

so I guess the easiest way I could explain it is,

Welcome to the internet where then men are men, the women are men, and the children are the FBI.

• Like 1

Another theory I have why some women are not into diapers (thanks to my wife) is because women have menstrual cycles and because of that they have to, at some point, wear pads between their legs. Some mothers don't believe in tampons so the girl has to wear a huge pad between their legs. Which my wife expressed was like wearing a diaper. She hated it and wears tampons whenever she can. So if you are forced by nature to wear something like a pad you will probably be less likely to want to go back to that and wear a diaper. I've got my wife to wear like two diapers because they remind her of big pads and also they are really hot temperature wise.

My wife and I were buying groceries last night, chatting with the checkout lady, when she told us that she had six kids. I don't remember how it came up, but she volunteered that boys were soooo much easier to raise . . . except when it came to potty training. Interesting.

I did a little looking around and it seems to be a fact that girls are out of diapers long before boys, generally speaking. So that means that us guys are in diapers longer, and probably long enough to register that diapers feel good, and might even associate them with early sexual feelings.

I've often wondered why there always seemed to be so many more of us guys on these boards than girls. It could be that guys are more open about things like this, or . . .

-RMS

I've sort of had the same hypothesis for a while now. Another, more historical theory is that there very well could be many more females interested in the fetish, but it has only recently been acceptable (as in, late 20th century and onwards) for women to have sexual freedom and be open about it. Men, who have run the show forever, have always had the option of being into whatever they want to, but there are always ideals and notions of what is ladylike or acceptable for women to be into.

Due to the proximity of the genitals, males get more stimulation by virtue of a diaper being worn and contacting the genitals. Too, males tend to be more sexually active and aware of their "sexuality" long before women do. And,given the female view that diapers can be far too similar to products used for menstral issues, hence there may a natural aversion absorbent products, especially when they're utilized without a legitimate need.

I'll get off my soap box, but reality is that there are more males in our community since more males are willing to and have the need of "reaching out" and "connecting" to and with others and "going the distance" regarding the degree of desired connection with others.

If you can come to grips of your feelings and wisdom, you're in a good situation and to overcome that is still a person by person endeavor. Given a diaper can create a continual stimulation, working an the inner self first is a priority but then, Watch Out! Diapers are more likely to be stimulative for males, and while it might be nice to have someone else care for me, it, also, is not very practical at times. And, I'm just going to stay the course as it currently is.

I've heard of the whole pads feeling like diapers theories and that's true. I never associated my maxi pads with diapers though until I tried a diaper on. I read somewhere that because us women already experience a sort of incontinence during our cycles that THAT is the reason we aren't into diapers. There sure are a lot of theories out there.

My mother said I was extremely easy to potty train and was potty trained early. She was always starting me on everything early and mentally I wasn't ready for it. She took away my diapers, blankie, Pacifier and all of that early but I find it odd that in junior high she gave me bottles and a Pacifier. Guess we will never know what causes it.

There are probably nearly as many reasons for this fetish as there are people into it, each with a subtle variation unique to our experiences. But your situation, Tofu, sounds textbook. Having a parent take away things before you're mentally prepared is not going to be consequence-free, and is the perfect setting for a fetish in the truest sense. I really do wonder how many of us are here because of that. I was the youngest of three and I'm confident that my parents wanted to be done with diapers ASAP. Hmmm.

-RMS

I'm a guy and I earned my big boy pants before I turned 2! I guess I really didn't like being wet. But I must've regretted it later because by four years of age I wanted to wear again! :lol:

I have talked to a guy that has been in the ABDL scene for a few decades and he seems to think that the ratio of girls to guys is close to 40:60. Apparently most of the women just keep it a very private thing and don't seek out the community. Not really sure how he got those numbers though.

It's hard to confirm that ya know. How would you go about looking up a section of the population that doesn't reveal themselves? Anonymously? Then you run the risk of people lying. It's tough.

I am female. And I was not a good potty trainer. I started potty training at about 2 1/2, was going pee in the potty and #2 once in a while in the potty. But at age 3 I started to never make it to the potty. My parents tried to put me in big girl painties during the day....which ended up with lots of messes. I was in full diapers untill I was 4 and pull up intill I was almost 7. I am just not good at going potty I guess......

Or it could be that the vast number of creepers and HNGs within the community have just scared real girls away. People use us as fap fodder and talk to us like we are a piece of meat. We are people too!

It could be. Some sites i've visited that allowed comments on AB/DL related material *coughyoutubecough* always have the same like three or four times. Type 1. That is so cute! Type 2. Will you be my Baby/Daddy/Mommy etc. Type 3. I'M WET CHANGE ME NOW K?! Type 4. Ewwww you people are freaks!

Type 1 is cool, Type 2 is eye rolling worthy but seemingly harmless although it can lead to Type 3. which is full on degrading to everyone. Type 4. Is just... you know.

Now i never understood the Type 2 and Type 3 crowd. You are never going to get the person to do whatever it is you want to do if you don't build some sort of relationship with them. It's like walking up to an actor after a play and asking them if you could bone them or whatever. Of course you are going to strike out. The other thing is the chances are stupidly low that your going to get a chance to be with these people anyway so why make yourself look like an ass in the process? With that said if all you want is fap fodder, then it is also extremely counter intuitive to be mean and vulgar to your suppliers. Saying asinine things only degrades themselves and the community as a whole. </end mini rant>