LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think My Cousin Is A Bedwetter?

I was visiting my cousin last week, who is in her mid 30s, and happened to sit down on the bed. I heard tand felt the unmistakeable crinkle of a plastic sheet-- it had to be directly under the fitted sheet with no pad in between. I don't live close by to her so I never knew if she had a bedwetting problem growing up but why else would she have a plastic sheet on her bed? I did not mention it to her and pretended I knew nothing-- she seemed totally relaxed even when I was sitting on the bed. No kids are In her house and she is single. I will respect her privacy and not say anything about it. Did anyone else ever notice a plastic sheet or a diaper at a friend or relative house unexpectedly?

could be a variety of things the last time i bought a mattress in order to get the 30 night trial period they were offering to decided if we like it or not we had to leave the mattress in the plastic that it came in. Needless to say that it did not stay in the plastic. But I thought that was an interesting clause in the paper work.

Plastic mattress covers have been around for over 35 years. just about evryone used them in the 1975-87 timeframe since they also protected against dust and ordinary kind of dirt. You could get them in just about every bedding department and even some household goods departments in some pharmacies

My parents used to keep plastic covers on all guest beds. They help with dust, allergies, and undeclaring guests with problems. The mattress does not get stained. I would take finding a plastic covered mattress as being perfectly innocent.

That would mean thaey had plastic mattress covers by 1960. I did not know they were areound that long. I know that by 1956 some crib matteresses nad them but they seemed to be part of the mattress

Don't mind her, she never has anything positive to say in any of her posts.

I think she needs to come out of fantasy land, she's 26.

Quite true. Not sure, why. Perhaps anger management issues.

At any rate, to the original post, could be any variety of reasons. For instance, my wife drinks a lot of Kool-Aid, and has, upon occasion spilled it here or there. We have a stain on the mattress pad because of it. Might be to prevent things like this.

Could just be simplest explanation and she IS a bedwetter. Even given that, she may not want to talk about it, may not wear diapers, and may not have a single thing in common with YOUR interest in it.

But, here's to hoping you've bumped into someone who might have some better understanding of your situation. :)

As an aside, only plastic/vinyl mattress cover I've seen/heard was my own when I was little and still dealing with my initial bedwetting... oh how I hated that thing. Crinkled whenever anyone sat on it - made me cringe with friends over.

• Like 1

Quite true. Not sure, why. Perhaps anger management issues.

At any rate, to the original post, could be any variety of reasons. For instance, my wife drinks a lot of Kool-Aid, and has, upon occasion spilled it here or there. We have a stain on the mattress pad because of it. Might be to prevent things like this.

Could just be simplest explanation and she IS a bedwetter. Even given that, she may not want to talk about it, may not wear diapers, and may not have a single thing in common with YOUR interest in it.

But, here's to hoping you've bumped into someone who might have some better understanding of your situation. :)

As an aside, only plastic/vinyl mattress cover I've seen/heard was my own when I was little and still dealing with my initial bedwetting... oh how I hated that thing. Crinkled whenever anyone sat on it - made me cringe with friends over.

That happenned to me my bed had'nt been made and my rubber sheet was plainly in sight . My friend came into my room so we could listen to some music . I had completely forgotton that I had stripped my bed to change it .I quickly threw the bed spread over it .I said nothing nor did he.

When I was little most of the family left the plastic on the mattess or put a zippered plastic 1 on them. A mattress was a big purchase & needed to last a very long time. I remember my Great-grandmother made us leave the box springs & mattress both covered in plastic.

Don't mind her, she never has anything positive to say in any of her posts.

I think she needs to come out of fantasy land, she's 26.

Hardly. I just try to be realistic and logical in my viewpoints. Some of y'all should try it. I believe a lot of the people here are so wrapped up in "OMG DIAPERS!" That they see diapers and diaper related things everywhere.

The OP thought he heard/felt a plastic sheet so his mind immediately went "OMG BEDWETTER!" and now he's posting on here speculating and fantasizing about it.

More logically, the OP's cousin has allergies and keeps a cover on her mattress to keep the dust mites down. On the kinkier side she might be a big fan of wet nasty sex and has the mattress protected for that reason. The odds of her being an adult bedwetter are actually pretty slim and only an ABDL would even consider the possibility.

• Like 2

Brilliantly put. There is a saying "If you hear hoofbeats, what's the first thing you think of; horses or zebras". it depends where you live. You thought "dust mites and allergies", I thought "SOP-1975-85"

I was visiting my cousin last week, who is in her mid 30s, and happened to sit down on the bed. I heard tand felt the unmistakeable crinkle of a plastic sheet-- it had to be directly under the fitted sheet with no pad in between. I don't live close by to her so I never knew if she had a bedwetting problem growing up but why else would she have a plastic sheet on her bed? I did not mention it to her and pretended I knew nothing-- she seemed totally relaxed even when I was sitting on the bed. No kids are In her house and she is single. I will respect her privacy and not say anything about it. Did anyone else ever notice a plastic sheet or a diaper at a friend or relative house unexpectedly?

Lot of people keep plastic sheets on for when children come to visit overnight. Maybe yes, maybe no

More useless sh!t out of my mouth

No really...your a b!tch. This is not the first thread you blast the op. Calm down, get laid and tape on a diaper. This stuff isn't serious...most people on here are faking who they are. This is fairyland...don't make it real with your comments. Let people play.

• Like 1

I think everyone should have a waterproof covering over their mattress. People sweat at night, even with clean sheets, mattresses can absorb sweat, also dust, dander, etc gets into the mattress, not to mention, I'm not a bed wetter, but I've had the occasional night where I've taken my prescribed sleeping meds, and may have over hydrated the night before etc, but sometimes I'll have intense dreams where I have to pee really bad and I'll dream that I have a diaper on. The dream is SOOO real and hard core, that I SWEAR I've waken up in a panic to find a SMALL wet spot on my underwear. It never seems to happen on nights where I'm wearing a diaper though. go figure. Unless it does, but I'll subconsciously know I'm wearing a diaper, and I wet without knowing it... I always wet before I go to sleep anyway, so I wouldn't know if I "added" to it while I was sleeping or not. The thought kind of peaks my curiosity though. Either way, I've had some pretty bad leaks before that have (by morning) caused my shirt, pajamas, sheet and comforter to be soaked (usually from wicking when I wear my Cloth pocket diaper) or just plain leaking if I have a poorly installed or over saturated disposable on. That plastic sheet has saved my ass, as I have a pretty expensive sleep number bed/mattress.

If it is a waterproof bedwetter's mattress cover, who cares? One of my goals is that people stop criticizing us for wearing diapers and bed wetting so in fairness, I don't see any big deal here. I wouldn't want her making assumptions, even if they are right, about what I'm wearing or what's on my bed. It's no one's business to snoop on me and it's not my business to snoop on anyone else. Obviously others don't share this opinion, but since this has gone on a while, I'm putting it out there.

If it is a waterproof bedwetter's mattress cover, who cares? One of my goals is that people stop criticizing us for wearing diapers and bed wetting so in fairness, I don't see any big deal here. I wouldn't want her making assumptions, even if they are right, about what I'm wearing or what's on my bed. It's no one's business to snoop on me and it's not my business to snoop on anyone else. Obviously others don't share this opinion, but since this has gone on a while, I'm putting it out there.

Well I did not and will not bring it up to her or anyone else outside of this site so I don't consider it "snooping"-- and I'm not "looking for other evidence" as others suggested. I probably won't see her again for a very long time. We were in her city and so for a few hours we hung out at her apartment-- I have only seen her a few times in my entire life. I'm not forcing my lifestyle on her or living in a "fantasy land" --it was a curious sighting in the real world I thought would be interesting to the group.

Had it been me I would have thought 'bedwetter' first too :angel_not: But then all the other reasons would have come to mind ;) and I would have decided that 1- I don't have enough information to decide 2- I am not going to say or do anything that might embarrass her and 3- It doesn't matter to me B) If it even came to light that she was a bedwetter it wouldn't matter to me. People have their own lives and I don't need or want to know about certain parts of them any more than I want to tell the world about every tiny detail of my own life B) This life is as much about how you deal with other people as it is how you deal with yourself- maybe moreso :mellow:

Bettypooh

Had it been me I would have thought 'bedwetter' first too :angel_not: But then all the other reasons would have come to mind ;) and I would have decided that 1- I don't have enough information to decide 2- I am not going to say or do anything that might embarrass her and 3- It doesn't matter to me B) If it even came to light that she was a bedwetter it wouldn't matter to me. People have their own lives and I don't need or want to know about certain parts of them any more than I want to tell the world about every tiny detail of my own life B) This life is as much about how you deal with other people as it is how you deal with yourself- maybe moreso :mellow:

Bettypooh

I suppose so-- i mean that's the essence of the "golden rule" --sometimes seeing something in real life makes me feel less alone and so I guess I jump to conclusions too quickly without taking the "who cares" approach