LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is The American Govt. Going To Default On Their Loans By Aug 2?

LMFAO LOL! That's a good one! BHO lover, if he didn't follow W's policies, he wouldn't have gotton Bin Laden. Enhanced interrogation is what got him, it was information gained from a guy in Gitmo. That's right the same Gitmo, BHO said he'd close! You know them 2 wars, that put the squeeze on Bin Laden! I can't even believe, you would try to talk this up! Libya, you know were on Al Queda's side, Muslim Brotherhood. They're not the good guys! No blood for oil, where are you anti war protesters! Oh yeah that's right, your boy is in, so it's all good!

OOOOOO DID A TOUCH A NERVE? GOTTA LOVE THE TYPICAL SHOUTING TONE IN THE POSTS OF GOP SUPPORTERS !!!They always seem to yell. Must be all the hate that flows within them? Or are they trying to be like their hero's Glenn Beck and Bill O'reilly by having to SCREAM at everyone?

• Like 1

:whistling: Oh, did you say something Sarah? :D

;) Bettypooh :angel_not:

RUNS AROUND ROOM TYPING IN CAPS AND LARGE PRINT

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!! OVER HERE... YOOOOWHOOOOOO I'M OVER HERE!!! HEY!! HEY!!! LOOK HERE!!!!

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

OOOOOO DID A TOUCH A NERVE? GOTTA LOVE THE TYPICAL SHOUTING TONE IN THE POSTS OF GOP SUPPORTERS !!!They always seem to yell. Must be all the hate that flows within them? Or are they trying to be like their hero's Glenn Beck and Bill O'reilly by having to SCREAM at everyone?

Not at all. I was LOL LMFAO, at your ignorance. Oh yeah noticed it's kinda hard for you to argue facts!

Guest gnappies

Greece has just been given another 'interim' bailout. If it fails (and it doesn't look good at the moment), the rest of the PIGS (Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain).

To the dwellers over the pond, you may need a lot more currencies than just the Euro on your next visit.

It's ironic though that one of the biggest losers over a US default would be the yellow peril the Chinese!

Greece has just been given another 'interim' bailout. If it fails (and it doesn't look good at the moment), the rest of the PIGS (Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain).

To the dwellers over the pond, you may need a lot more currencies than just the Euro on your next visit.

It's ironic though that one of the biggest losers over a US default would be the yellow peril the Chinese!

It's PIIGS, as Ireland is in trouble as well.

And yes, Obama has been hypocritical in office as he has denounced enhanced interrogation and has vowed to close Gitmo and yet it aided in the killing of Bin Laden. And Obama has been getting a pass on his breaking of promises.

The right isn't shouting so their message is heard - they are shouting because they are angry about the dismantling of our country. One factor that cost me a higher paying job was Obama's election in 2008. It was already slow at the time and I was the first one who was let go due to seniority (the ones let go before me were performance based),

and I was let go because of the fact we didn't know if we would produce as much as we did after Obama as they did before. Sadly, I know my old position has not been filled, even though the company has gotten busier, but in manufacturing, hiring is not worth the risk because we don't know when the EPA, Congress, or whatever, will kill manufacturing in this country, thus neutralizing the need for engineering aides. So now I have a lower position (which is a bad story in itself) in another manufacturing company and we're nervous about what next year brings.

• Like 1

funny, since obama has taken office, my credit score has increased so i now qualify for many things i didn't before.. i've finished my undergraduate degree, started graduate school, and both my boyfriend and i have doubled our salaries with higher paying, better jobs, w/ better benefits.....

oh well... every person has a different experience....

oh well... every person has a different experience....

For a lot of people it depends on where you were when this mess started.

Remember, Obama did say he wanted a redistribution of wealth in the nation. Many people who were getting paid well and were fairly high up in companies with a lot of seniority got dumped b/c someone newer and younger will do the same work for less money. Those who were at the very bottom got bumped up when the senior people were let go. Now those formerly senior people are out working entry level jobs b/c that's all they can find.

The nation got redistributed alright, towards the bottom.

Guest diaperboykcmo

BHO is a job killer! EPA, His green job BS! He wasted the stimulus on shovel ready jobs. Obamacare JOB KILLER! 2012, Hope to change the President! I'll vote for a can of peas, before I vote for BHO again! I'm sorry America

lol guys, you are all blaming the EPA for sending our jobs overseas. Who you going to blame next? The FAA?

I for one do not want to live in a country were there is lead in the water and sulfur dioxide in the air in large quantities.

Anyways, if you want to blame something for sending our jobs overseas, blame the source, which is clearly began with NAFTA. There is a thing called comparative advantage, which we have less of right now. It is not just regulations that do this, but also salaries and inflation as well. Those things cannot be changed, but there are still ways to bring manufacturing back to the U.S.

A serviced based economy is not a good thing. Not only is this happening in the States but it is happening up here in Canada too.....

Our biggest problems as consumers is that we want everything we buy to not cost a lot of money. On top of that, most of us want to have lots of things like cars, boats, motorbikes, etc,etc.... So most companies in the US and Canada need to pay good wages in order to keep good workers. Couple that with heavy compliance required for environmental protection and things of that nature....well it is easy to see how a corporate CEO might think that it would be way cheaper for him to move production off-shore to maximize profits. So as we loose high paying manufacturing jobs, all we are left with are the lower paying service jobs. Sure...there will likely be high paying resource extraction jobs but if you aren't making anything with the resources you extract in the country that they were take from....well you can see where I'm going with that train of thought.

Our biggest problems as consumers is that we want everything we buy to not cost a lot of money. On top of that, most of us want to have lots of things like cars, boats, motorbikes, etc,etc.... So most companies in the US and Canada need to pay good wages in order to keep good workers. Couple that with heavy compliance required for environmental protection and things of that nature....well it is easy to see how a corporate CEO might think that it would be way cheaper for him to move production off-shore to maximize profits. So as we loose high paying manufacturing jobs, all we are left with are the lower paying service jobs. Sure...there will likely be high paying resource extraction jobs but if you aren't making anything with the resources you extract in the country that they were take from....well you can see where I'm going with that train of thought.

It is a doubled edged sword. If all companies decided to move manufacturing overseas, they would be killing themselves as U.S. consumers would lack the money to buy their products. They don't pay the Chinese workers enough money, so where would they get the suckers to buy their products? I as a consumer would be willing to pay the extra cost of making the product here in the U.S. if it would give someone a job. Unfortunately, it is not easy to find such a product.

lol guys, you are all blaming the EPA for sending our jobs overseas.

Actually, EPA regulations can be tied to manufacturing and processing jobs moving to other nations. They tighten pollution controls to the point that it becomes cheaper to produce somewhere that doesn't care as much about air pollution, like Mexico or China.

BHO is a job killer! EPA, His green job BS! He wasted the stimulus on shovel ready jobs. Obamacare JOB KILLER! 2012, Hope to change the President! I'll vote for a can of peas, before I vote for BHO again! I'm sorry America

If only you knew the level to which green jobs are bogus, you'd run anyone who is advocating them out of town. It goes deeper than they are expensive and not totally viable for being the only sources of power. I'll expand on this later when I'm not pressed by time.

Sarah, YMMV. I was still somewhat low on the scale and got bounced from a job making about $33K a year to one that is making about $27K because of the unpredictability of Obama. Sad thing is I can't find anything in my field with my skills and experience, partly because people want a 4 year degree in my field when there is no such 4 year degree in it!

LuvsGurl, awesome answer, I couldn't say it better myself.

If only you knew the level to which green jobs are bogus, you'd run anyone who is advocating them out of town. It goes deeper than they are expensive and not totally viable for being the only sources of power. I'll expand on this later when I'm not pressed by time.

Sarah, YMMV. I was still somewhat low on the scale and got bounced from a job making about $33K a year to one that is making about $27K because of the unpredictability of Obama. Sad thing is I can't find anything in my field with my skills and experience, partly because people want a 4 year degree in my field when there is no such 4 year degree in it!

LuvsGurl, awesome answer, I couldn't say it better myself.

Green Jobs is a political phrase that I think refers to businesses that partake in making products and structures more energy efficient as well as finding and creating alternative energy sources. I think the oil companies are making a killing collecting these subsidies for the little research they do, then quickly store the results in their basement so no one else has access to it. It is very hard to find manufacturing jobs in this sector (have not heard about a single manufacturing job in that area so don't bother looking). On the other hand, engineering and scientists jobs are "relatively" high there. Now I stress relatively, because it is still an employers market wherever you go with the exception of computer science and engineering.

I know a bit about these technologies, and I think the most realistic next generation power generator would be fuel cells (no, not the ones in the cars). There is still quite a bit of research necessary to make this possible, but we have made quite a bit of progress with much thanks to government grants. That said, I think research in all areas has not been treated with the respect it deserves by the federal government. My friend from college attended an outreach event to the politicians in Washington D.C. to discuss emerging technology now in research phase. Guess what, very few politicians showed up to this event and the few that did had no interest in the matter. Funding for universities is dropping too so there goes a big chunk of research there as well.

I think you will all agree that the government rushed green technologies into manufacturing before they were ready. Alright, we created a single-crystalline silicon solar cell with a whooping 20% energy conversion efficiency that will unlikely pay for itself in its lifetime and will be replaced tomorrow. Now, without going into too much detail, silicon is one of the worst materials to use in a photovoltaic cell, but that is what was pushed. Now after manufacturing these solar cells, we returned to the drawing board to look at alternative designs and materials. There is much potential there as we already have a good idea what the next generation of solar cells will be, so do not give up hope on that technology yet. You just have to give it a few more years.

Now to clarify, my last post was not saying that EPA regulations have not killed jobs, in fact they have killed entire industries (e.g. asbestos manufacturing). Still, I think it was a good thing in the end. My point in my last post was to blame unfair trade practices that began with the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The second that agreement happened, several businesses moved their manufacturing plants to Mexico. It is an awful side affect of globalization for us. I think the solution to this problem is not clear. You might be able to try a tariff on trade, but we the consumers won't be able to afford this in the short term right now. Say you do get rid of the EPA, we still would not be able to compete that well in manufacturing with China.

Marxist my arse!!!

First he dose not look like any of the marx brother and hes too young anyway.

Second hes a reptilian overlord lizard in disguise. China is one of the few countries left with a real human leader. Their leader is too short for a lizard person.

Ever wonder why most world leaders are tall, it's because they all lizard people in disguise.

This is all true, you just ask David Ike.

• Like 1

Maybe it would be a good thing if the Government did default

It would get the notion of "too big [or whatever] to fail". NOTHING is to big or too whatever to fail. I am told that once a quarterback gets sacked for the first time in a game, he's a lot better as a player, more savvy, wiser and clear-headed

They say before a person reforms, he has to hit rock bottom

In c1977 New York City defaulted, within 5 years they were back and stronger than the 8 years before they defaulted

The reason why the debt ceiling is unrelated to default is this. When the ratining companies do their thing. they do not track how much of a credit ceiling you have, but your trustworthiness in terms of paying off your debt. Now if they say a "trajectory" that shows you to be a spendtrhift with no sign of curbing it, that tells them more than your debt ceiling. In face if you keep raising your debt limit, in effect, hign-handedly writing yourself a bigger credit card, that tells them that, not only are you not going to pay down, you are going to go deeper in the hole which says "untrustworthy" and they start hearing WHAT WILL WE DO WITH THE DRUNKEN SAILOR

America is screwing itself. Obama's own jobs czar it moving jobs to China.

The Czar is CEO of GE who got away without paying taxes! Obama caused GE to close down their light bulb plant which cost 20,000 jobs!

President Obama continued to exhibit a pleading weakness in his prime-time speech Monday night, so it's no wonder Monday was the same day that his "jobs czar," General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt, chose to announce the company will be moving the headquarters of its health-care X-Ray division to China. You want compromise, Mr. President? In your face, sir, with all due respect.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/soundeconomywithjontalton/2015732625_the_presidents_jobs_czar_is_do.html

How is that "hope and change" working out for you?

Try this one on

After illegally putting a moratorium on Gulf of Mexico drilling. The Prez gives a few billion tax dollars to Brazil saying "We want to be your best customer"

I feel bad for the guy. He is so disinformed and dis-educated that he doewn't even know what he's doing. He is either told or was programmed what to do and say and seeing the results, must be doing the biggest WTF this side of the Crab Nebula

Maybe it would be a good thing if the Government did default

It would get the notion of "too big [or whatever] to fail". NOTHING is to big or too whatever to fail. I am told that once a quarterback gets sacked for the first time in a game, he's a lot better as a player, more savvy, wiser and clear-headed

They say before a person reforms, he has to hit rock bottom

In c1977 New York City defaulted, within 5 years they were back and stronger than the 8 years before they defaulted

You would be willing to bet the entire country on this?

You are bent on going, but you will only be punished.

You would be willing to bet the entire country on this?

"Willing?", no but That is not up to me. It is already in the cards. Look at the alternative? more debt, which leads to the same place with a bigger load in your pants. Continued credit worthiness is premised on prediction based on the record. Also, your implied claim is that the Government = the country. If that is the case then totalitarianism is the current state of affairs

You are bent on going, but you will only be punished.

????