LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex Toys!

DailyDi

Depends (hurhur) really on what you class as a sex toy. Since I've got a medical kink, my 'sex' toys would include LMAs, a ventilator, Catheters, bags and the like. Butt (hurhur again) a few plugs are there, too.

As for my cross dressing side, does that make a bra a sex toy?

That vibbie looks good, are the cords long enough that you can operate it yourself while you're cuffed to the bed, or are you 'at daddy's mercy'*?

edit:

* Oops, just found that that should probably rather read "Mutti's Laune ausgeliefert"

You are totally right wetman. My girlfriend and I had lots of fun with this combination. (Once I was bad she added a suppository, too. But a supp. is no toy… .. but it was very cruel and very hot!)

You are totally right wetman. My girlfriend and I had lots of fun with this combination. (Once I was bad she added a suppository, too. But a supp. is no toy… .. but it was very cruel and very hot!)

Laxative, I suppose*...

* OK, das war voll scheisse...

I like making my own sex toys. And the great thing is they don't need to be cleaned after, as they are all disposable.

Either a very wet (peed) pampers size 6 or one filled with warm water, wrapped tightly around the dick, is a great turn on/masturbation sex toy.

I usually that for several wanks in that day.

Skinned cucumber for anal stimulation, they are naturally slippery when carefully peeled, so doesn't need lube,lol.

Doesn't fall apart like a banana, or too hard like a carrot.

I like making my own sex toys. And the great thing is they don't need to be cleaned after, as they are all disposable.

Either a very wet (peed) pampers size 6 or one filled with warm water, wrapped tightly around the dick, is a great turn on/masturbation sex toy.

I usually that for several wanks in that day.

Skinned cucumber for anal stimulation, they are naturally slippery when carefully peeled, so doesn't need lube,lol.

Doesn't fall apart like a banana, or too hard like a carrot.

OH MY! :o

My favourite? Anything I can get my dirty little mind on ;) All of them really, haven't seen or tried anything I didn't like. A man helps but is not absolutely necessary, especially when one is um ............ desperate.