LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There A Lawyer In The House?

Need help with writing a simple legal document. Angela's been busy and helped me before so don't want to pester her :)

It may take some digging, but most states have their laws posted online and most of those sites have a search engine :D Search for "contract+definition" and that should get you to what points must be included to make a legal contract in your state B) Before I get jumped on, almost all legal documents fall under some definition of being a 'contract' of one kind or another ;) As long as you get the main points right, you have a case if it goes to court- miss one and you're finished.:o For instance, here in SC the contractual transference of right or value must go both ways, and must have a value of at least one dollar OR can be given in "Love and Consideration" to someone you care about, even if they are not related to you- I once got a free car from my boss that way and didn't have to pay sales tax because of that wording :girl_happy: Otherwise my 'free' car would have cost me the $2 :wub: minimum tax that was in effect at that time :wacko:

Bettypooh

Christine Darywhatever will certainly know better than any lawyer anyway, ask herim.

Now was that necessary? Serve any purpose? Let's be nice shall we? :whistling:

Need help with writing a simple legal document. Angela's been busy and helped me before so don't want to pester her :)

Wish I could help you. I have a bunch of lawyer friends, both in person and on another site, but them being in MI, they can't help your situation.

Regulations vary by state, but some states have/allow "ask a lawyer" & "legal assistance" companies that assist in writing documents. Search to see if they are in your area.

You might start here

Handel on the Law

He does a call-in program out of LA The site does lsit different kinds of lawyers