Just Asking

just a question for fun  

140 members have voted

1. 1. which do u prefer

• I like to sit in a wet diaper
    • I like to sit in a messy diaper
    • I like to sit in both
    • neither

i was just wondering which all of u enjoy while in a diaper. me personaily i love sitting in a wet diaper it just feels warm when i pee then i just like to sit and squish it all around. and sometimes i like to mess my diaper a little but how it feels after depends on weath or on not ill change it sooner or later, so tell me... which do u prefer?

I'm not a big fan in sitting around in a wet or messy diaper because I'm a worry-wort and I get concerned about hygene issues and infections and what not from soiled diapers. However, as long as the diaper isn't leaking, I do tend to keep a wet diaper on.

Besides, I love the feeling of being freshly powered and oiled when I put on a new diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

i was just wondering which all of u enjoy while in a diaper. me personaily i love sitting in a wet diaper it just feels warm when i pee then i just like to sit and squish it all around. and sometimes i like to mess my diaper a little but how it feels after depends on weath or on not ill change it sooner or later, so tell me... which do u prefer?

I like wearing and using diapers. If I have to pee, I wet my diaper, if I have to poop, I mess my diaper. If it's not bothering anybody else, and my diaper doesn't feel uncomfortable and isn't going to leak, I don't change it. I change when I feel uncomfortable, or it might leak, or (for a messy diaper, for example) it might bother people around me.

Part of what I like about diapers is not dealing with my functions on an immediate basis all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

I chose neither as I never mess my diaper (on purpose) and I find that a wet diaper doesn't feel that much different than a dry diaper for myself. However, if my diaper is wet to saturation, then I prefer to change as quickly as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always liked to pee in my diapers, after all it's part of the whole experience! Most of the time i will not pee in them but make it loose enough so I can at least sit down on the comode to pull it aside to pee. Right now though I am currently peeing in my diaper and loving it. other times I will strap my diaper on so tight that I absolutely can't get it off without destroying it so I have to use it! Like now...ooh warm pee :)

• 1 month later...

Heavy wet ones are great for long time wear about 10 hours, but messy ones only for about one hour.

• 6 years later...

Looks like Spokane Girl may have been bored :P but she's dug up some nice topics ;)

For me a diaper is supposed to be wet :thumbsup: and other than at work or when freshly changed mine will be that way B) I'm liking the feel of wet disposables more than before, but feeling the wetness is one of the things I like best about cloth diapers :D

Bettypooh

• 2 years later...