LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don'T Touch!

Now that will just make me look further on the whole situation...what is this label on? :huh:

Obviously it's on his diaper drawer. . . It's booby trapped!!

Actually, looks like something electrical or electric powered.

When I worked at the National Institutes of Health there was a door with a hand written sign that said:

"DO NOT ENTER -- RISK OF EXPOSURE"

Now there are lots of nasty things that you might be exposed to: blood borne pathogens, radiation, asbestos, ... but they weren't specific which always had me wondering if this was someone's way of just keeping you out of there stuff.

Y'want some real doozies? Go around looking at farm equipment. Stuff like "Don't step on the auger while it's spinning" and "Don't climb into the combine header while it's going" and "Don't stand beside the pivot point on the 4-wheel-drive tractor when someone's turing the steering wheel" and "Don't lay under the disk when someone lowers it". I saw one on a bulldozer that warned not to stand on the treads while the dozer was in motion.

Y'want some real doozies? Go around looking at farm equipment. Stuff like "Don't step on the auger while it's spinning" and "Don't climb into the combine header while it's going" and "Don't stand beside the pivot point on the 4-wheel-drive tractor when someone's turing the steering wheel" and "Don't lay under the disk when someone lowers it". I saw one on a bulldozer that warned not to stand on the treads while the dozer was in motion.

On the barrel of a Mossberg 835: Misuse can lead to fatal injury. :screwy:

I think that all these stupid warnings ultimately lead to people getting bored reading them and ignore the one that they should have read. If everyone is wearing a HiViz jacket, the only person that sticks out is the guy with the grey anorak.

the sad part of all this? they NEED these signs because obviously people mess up so bad that they are needed. its like coffee. we know its hot, but they still have to ward the select few.

the sad part of all this? they NEED these signs because obviously people mess up so bad that they are needed. its like coffee. we know its hot, but they still have to ward the select few.

You're thinking of Stella Liebeck, aren't you?