LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beech Toilets

Our family went to a popular beech yesterday. Even in LA it was cold, so I didn't swim. I did, however, go to the restroom for a diaper change. There are no doors on the stalls, and they are all half-length stall sides. Also, there were no toilet lids! Usually I sit on a toilet lid to put on clean diapers if I'm using a public restroom. I decided against the change there (needless to say) and walked up the hill to a place that had a public restroom I could use with a real stall with a real door and a real toilet seat. I'm wondering if I should complain to the department of parks and recreation about the situation.

But we do usually have full length (ok, so there's a gap of 4 inches sometimes on the bottom) doors.

@turtlepins: I usually change standing when I have to in a restroom. Put the nappy/ diaper behind you and push it against the wall with your bum, pull the front up between your legs, adjust, tape up. Hey presto. Works better for me than sitting.

Give it a try.

wetman

Turtle.... You crazy

I worked in Brea yesterday and it was 85 when I left work at 1 and probably 92 when I go to our house in West Palmdale...

Anything but chilly.

Turtle pins what you are seeing with the half walls and no doors is an attempt to curtail unwanted sexual activity as far as the seats thats just a cost saving measure. I have a friend who works for the parks dept. and he says most of the public restrooms will soon be that way. Personally at least a door would be nice just for privacy's sake.

I believe he was referring to the water temp BBB which is a tad chilly and personally I would be in a full wetsuit. As far as the restroom is concerned, that is about standard around here EXCEPT there are no walls at all. Sort of a communal area, 4 toilets along one wall and a 6-12 foot trough on the other to pee in. I have had no choice but to change in there. Nothing else around for miles except trees, and never had anyone Say anything. Not like I have much choice. My recent escapade on Saturday was a 4 mile kayak run out to eastern neck island here. Took about 2 hrs one way.

This is pretty standard fare in the uk for local authority run public pissoires, your lucky even if you can find soap,hot water or even paper to wipe your bum.

The pay to use are little better.

Oh and vandalised toilets or toilets with broken locks on the doors are VERY common also.

Oh and vandalised toilets or toilets with broken locks on the doors are VERY common also.

Some of the locks that get installed are so bad, they don't work even when they're not broken. Went to the loo in a newly opened Tesco lately and you just couldn't make the slider go in the latch thingy. Similar with the flushers...

So when you need to poop you have to sit there without a door, what happens if a kid walks in and you're taking a squat. I think I'm taking it too far but I see this happening in the near future.

Make it a quickie

Turtle.... You crazy

I worked in Brea yesterday and it was 85 when I left work at 1 and probably 92 when I go to our house in West Palmdale...

Anything but chilly.

On Manhattan Beach it was about 68 degrees, cloudy, with a steady breeze off the ocean. It was cold!

So when you need to poop you have to sit there without a door, what happens if a kid walks in and you're taking a squat. I think I'm taking it too far but I see this happening in the near future.

Not to mention a completely shaved pubic area and bottom!

Well, you would be arrested for indecent exposure, I assume.

Oops.

Being the cautious sort I have thought about how I's respond in almost every situation- including this ;)There is nothing wrong or illegal about being urinary incontinent, and that doesn't automatically make one fecally incontinent as well :glare: And being diapered certainly doesn't make someone a Pedo :rant: I'd prefer not having to explain this but if it becomes necessary there it is B) I take reasonable precautions knowing that sooner or later thungs will probably not go the way I want them to :( By thinking it through ahead of time, those situations go better. You won't have problems if you prepare for them :D Being 24/7 I expect that sooner or later someone will find out; the odds are heavily that way no matter how careful I am- and that's how my usual luck goes so I'm ready for it- bring it on sucker! :boxing:

Bettypooh

(BTW: I prefer Oak toilets instead of "Beech", as Oak has fewer splinters :roflmao: )

The big question I have is was there a handicapt stall. If not, I would definatly complane! There should be a handicapt stall big enough for a wheelchair and completly inclosed with full length sides and a full door on it for privacy!

(BTW: I prefer Oak toilets instead of "Beech", as Oak has fewer splinters :roflmao: )

I really worked hard on not doing this myself, and then you go and bring it up. I'm disappointed. :D

I really worked hard on not doing this myself, and then you go and bring it up. I'm disappointed. :D

Well since our "staff" of grammar nazis have not shown up lately, I thought a 'subtle reminder' might be in order :roflmao: Sorry to upstage you- you can grab the next one ;)

Bettypooh

• 5 weeks later...

Now what I hate I can't go in the water at all those swim diapers don't hold pee it just runs out, so when sitting or walking on the beach I have to be wearing a diaper that holds wetness and we all know what happens if u go in water with a diaper on. I don't know how to keep my diaper from soaking up water if I want to swim. I wore a swim diaper once and got laughed at when pee was running down my legs when I was walking to the beach.

• 3 weeks later...

Our family went to a popular beech yesterday. Even in LA it was cold, so I didn't swim. I did, however, go to the restroom for a diaper change. There are no doors on the stalls, and they are all half-length stall sides. Also, there were no toilet lids! Usually I sit on a toilet lid to put on clean diapers if I'm using a public restroom. I decided against the change there (needless to say) and walked up the hill to a place that had a public restroom I could use with a real stall with a real door and a real toilet seat. I'm wondering if I should complain to the department of parks and recreation about the situation.

In public parks in seattle, tehy have thoes stall's. Luckily their was no one there, so i checked the womans bathroom, and they had regular stalls. I changed in the big one, for disabled people, A woman came in with a dog, and washed her hands, I was realy really scared, she seen me come in, and was following me in. Im tall, so my head pokes over the stalls. I just cruoched down.