LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing Like A Toddler

Idont know if this has been talked about here.But i was wonedering if when you mess do you bend at the knees like a toddler.Cause that is the way i have been doing it all my life.My family allways knew wnen i was messing.

I saw a woman yesterday taking pictures of highrises downtown. She squatted to get the shot she wanted. Even though I saw the camera, the first thing that went through my head was, she was pooping her pants.

• Like 1

I used to have problems with pooping untill I was about 12/13. (I say problems, I was too lazy to go to the toilet, so I used to never bother and just poo my pants when the urge got too strong. Although I think it may have turned into a slightly psychological problem after a while, because, obviously I didnt want anyone to see me poo my pants, so sometimes, if necessary, I would go into the bathroom, lock the door, but still then choose to go in my underwear rather than actually use the toilet.) It was always slightly painful to poop because I held it so long, so when I realised I was about to go in my pants I used to squat exactly like a toddler as it made it a lot easier. These days I squat slightly when going in a nappy.

Squatting is natural and healthy. Even without a diaper, I'll hop up on the toilet and squat.

Squatting is accepted as the most healthy position to take when pooping. It allows the lungs and internal organs to properly put pressure on the bowels to help poop. :P

I usually lean over and grab onto something then slowly squat as I poop in my pants. I also start making the "caca face" as ine of my friends calls it.

The only time I ever voluntarily mess myself is when I'm at home. Whenever I feel a BM coming (whether natural or suppository), I'll stop whatever I'm doing, squat, and let nature take its course. Squattng to fill my diaper just seems natural to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Definately, when I feel a bowel movement, I'll squat.

When I'm in public though, then I'll just stand in my diaper till I finish pooping and quickly find a washroom to change..The idea of a 23 year old girl squatting in middle of the mall would give people weird impression to be honest HAHAHA.

It would be extremely cute if you actually squatted while messing in public and made "the face," but yeah, it would definately give people ideas! :) You are a step ahead of me in the sense that I have not found the inner fire to mess in public.

I have had some "accidents" while in public, and in every case, it was when walking or just getting up from sitting. (other than once on freeway stuck in traffic) I do admitt that it suprised me enough to stop me in stride and buckle my knees slightly, but after the event, I regained my composure and quickly found my way out of there or to a bathroom to clean up. Even if a few notice a strange behaviour on my part, I have never been approached or asked if I was OK, so it can;t be too noticable? Cute might work for young gals that get a kick out of others noticing, but us older farts don;t fit that catagory any more.

Dee

I like to mix it up...sometimes Ill crouch a little and watch the seat of my diaper bulge out in the mirror, and other times Ill squat right down. My favourite is lying down.....just bring my knees up a little and push, and before you know it ...a nicely loaded diaper!

I like to mix it up...sometimes Ill crouch a little and watch the seat of my diaper bulge out in the mirror, and other times Ill squat right down. My favourite is lying down.....just bring my knees up a little and push, and before you know it ...a nicely loaded diaper!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...