LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking Up Wet!

Even though I wake up soaked every morning, I never get tired of the sensations. My diapers are gauze prefold, and I wear three or four at night, depending on when I change for bed. If I change at 8:00 I wear four. If I change after 9 I wear three. Either way, they are soaked by morning. :lol: Usually I just lay still, feeling the warmth, wetness, and weight. Getting up and taking the diapers off, putting them in the washing machine, and then washing up is all part of that morning routine that I find delicious. Walking in wet diapers is as much fun as walking in dry ones. I rinse out the plastic pants and hang them on the shower rod to dry and then wash myself. Then comes the baby oil, toweling dry, lotion, and a fresh dry diaper for the morning. After that it gets mundane, putting on my socks, T-shirt, pants, dress shirt, tie, and shoes. But even that is okay because the diaper is there! Until I put that tie on I've felt like a baby all morning, and I love it.

Turtlepins,

although I always wake up wet, it is almost orgasmic for me to wake up and find that I am also messy. No, I am not into the whole 'scat' like some other members, but the fact that I wake up messy means that most likely, during the next few hours, I will not have a messy diaper to deal with, which makes me feel so happy and wonderful. Also, the baby feelings of waking up and discovering a messy diaper knowing that I had no control of when I messed, makes me feel so warm and cozy inside. It is those times that I really snuggle close.

• Like 1

Well, squat down on your bed... Then eventually progress to hands and knees, then while laying on your stomach.

Slowly progressing. It will take awhile. Multiple Wettings certainly.

It's a mental block that you'll have to slowly overcome. I still have a hard time if it's been awhile since wet.

Hi tofu!

Interesting scren name....( I should talk :P )

Anyways, as BBB said it's mostly a mental block from potty training etc thats causing this. The more you wear and use diapers the easier it is to relax and do the things that you want to. Since you only wear to bed, it will take a bit longer than if you are already used to using your diaper for it's intended purpose. Some of it also might be "trust' and not knowing if you are going to make a mess out of your bed or not...will it leak etc.

Mostly just get used to doing it helps get past that P/T block. I have been wearing for years, and it takes me a bit to let go if I wear at night :blush: but it eventually happens and I go back to sleep :D My problem is that I'm not consistent, I don;t wear all the time, or every night to bed, so it takes a bit more concentration on my part, bbut I have been wearing for a long time, so it's easier and I also "trust' that the diaper wont leak and I won't make a mess etc ( I hope)

anyways, as they say, relax and practice makes perfect....

Keep on keeping on and it will happen.. ;)

'K??

Howdy,

I totally agree with Square Duck about the 'trust' thing. Every time I try a new brand I need to take it to and bejond the limit before I can let go in a relaxed way.

But to help a bit with the trusting: Wear the most absorbent nappy that you can find. Get a renovating sheet and place it over the mattress, under the bedsheet. Get some bedpads (pampers are good) and place one on the bedsheet. Like this you will know that, whatever happens, it won't have any bad consequences. It'll relax you and increase trust no end.

Also, have the nappy a little (not soaked through) bit wet already. It's already happened, so there's less worry to do it again.

All in your head, but the head is strong... so

Relax.

It's OK.

Really, it's taken care of.

If you need to, just go.

No problem, it's alright.

wetman

Something to help me remove the mental block is to already be wet when I go to bed :) There's no point in trying to stay dry when you're wet already :P It doesn't have to be a lot as long as you know you are no longer totally dry. Another thing I do is to never get out of bed till morning when I'm supposed to get up :D This seems to help but I still wake up to pee most of the time :( I like waking up wet, but those rare times when I wake up soaked and don't remember waking up are heavenly :wub: I just want to stay in bed forever feeling the wetness when that happens :blush: The WMM bedwetting files helped me some, though I think it was more that they reinforced my wishes than doing anything directly :rolleyes: Now I have given up on trying to 'direct' things and let fate take it's course. The only control I exercise is in the daytime at work and when I'm out in public :angel_not: I'm not really AB, but unhurried mornings after waking up soaked unexpectedly are special and make me feel good anyway, and I too hate it when they have to end- especially for work :glare:

Bettypooh

I've just began wearing diapers to bed. It's been about a week but I can't seem to wet the bed. I'm not expecting a miracle like waking up soaked but I'd like to be able to close my eyes, relax my muscles and wet. But...I cant feel the need to wet until I stand up and the few times I have felt the need while I am laying down I can't seem to get my muscles to relax enough to let the urine pass. Any suggestions or tricks? Has anyone tried the hypnosis files?

Tofu, I takes time and practice to let yourself relax but after some time it will come naturally.

usually I wake up wet and then freak out wondering if I soaked the sheets again...lol.

That's the advantage of gauze prefold diapers and plastic pants. I never have a wet bed to contend with. My wife is very appreciative of that fact.

Thank you so much Square Duck. Your name is so cute! My name came from the names I gave my two favorite stuffed animals. My panda is named Tofu and my pink and purple unicorn named Sparkle.

With all that out of the way...let's get serious! Rawr.

I'm trying not to worry so much about wetting in the bed because I know eventually it will come if like you said I just continue wetting and wearing my diaper. I put a pad on the bed just in case but I am always constantly feeling to make sure its in place so I'm sure I am worrying so much about getting my nice expensive sheets all ruined (in the back of my mind) that I can't let go. Have you ever tried hypnosis files?

Nope, haven't tried any of the hypno tapes. I have been a D/L for most of my life, so I have had plenty of practice.

Something you might try that will help, if you are on a budget and stuck with store brands is to use a stuffer or booster in what ever diaper you are using. this has been discussed many times in several threads here, so finding the info isn't to hard. Kids diapers are relatively cheap, and can easily be modified into a booster or stuffer in an adult brief, and they hold a decent amount as well :) This extends the life and capacity of what ever disposable you are using, and they also seem to absorb better than adult products for some reason :glare:

OR you can go with a booster from bambino or secure personal care, both are excellent and almost double the capacity.

Disposables leak because of the way they are made, it's just the nature of the beast. The cheap, thin ones aren't designed to handle a flood, because the acquisition layer is to thin and gets over whelmed. They need time to soak up wetness and pass it along to what ever SAP layer is lower in the padding. To much too soon and they simply over flow. Store brands are made more for light to moderate use, that why a lot of people opt for the heavy duty brands instead, they can handle a flood and then some.

Again, if you are on a budget, another thought that helps with cheap disposables is use a folded cloth insert as a booster. Something like a childs prefold diaper or even a terry cheap hand towel, folded length wise. This acts as a soaker and helps slow things down so the rest of the diaper can do it's job. The down side of using this is you have to wash them...so I don't know what your laundry situation is.

You said you have tried bambinos and they really do work well :thumbsup: but supplies are hit and miss. I don't know what size you wear, but as an alternative, you can try the Xplus brief from Secure personal care, which is basically the same thing. An excellent product ( I just changed out of one) :blush: and they are usually well stocked, if bambino is out...just a thought.

You could also try other brands that might be more available to you there, such as Abenas. The M2 and M3 are excellent and the M4 (top of the line) is....well....awesome :D

These ideas all work well and are just options to help with that "trust' thing, so you don't have to worry about leakage while using store brand diapers. It might be more work, but it also will help you relax and 'trust' that you wont be messing up your sheets etc.

Something to remember, the thicker and bulkier the diaper, the better :D adding a cloth liner inside a disposable helps spread the wetness around and gives the diaper more time to absorb and do it's job. A booster does kind of the same thing, but only buys time when it over flows into the diaper once it is full...but they add a nice 'sqwish' factor too, and the bambino quatros swell up nicely ;)

Anyways, hope this helps move you forward on to soggy and comfortable nights :D

I find it funny that usually most people would be asking for help to NOT wet the bed and I'm asking for tips to wet the bed. Anyways...everyone has been really knowledgeable and helpful and I appreciate the time and effort you put into replying to help out a fellow dl. I am happy to report that I woke up this morning and was trying to wet but found that I still couldn't but...I got up on all fours and wet a little and then laid down and let it flow. I leaked but I don't mind because my bed pad is there. I'm planning on buying a 12 diaper sample pack which contains all the best brands. That way I can find which one is just for me : )

There you go, you can go when you're in bed! Great work, congratulations!

sends

wetman

you helped me so much! Now hopefully I can keep it up.

Glad to have been of service, but you did (and will do) it all by yourself! 1

With the request to pass my regards to Tofu and Sparkle,

I am

wetman

1 Kǒng Qiū says: "I show way, you walk there." 2

2 OK, I just made that up, but who knows, he might have said that... ;-)

w.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Tofu; have you managed to wake up wet yet? It is a wonderful way to begin the day (my personal favorite!) and if you haven't yet, well, I agree with the others who say give it time and it will happen. I have been back in diapers for over 20 years now and it took a several of them before I could relax enough to wet my diapers lying in bed. Making sure you have enough diapers and good plastic baby pants really helps. At least in my case I couldn't wet my diapers until I was confoident they wouldn't leak. Anyway -- best of luck to you!

• 1 month later...

Hey Tofu! I do not know if you have the patience for this, but I practice a form of systemic relaxation. I memorized a list of body parts with corresponding numbers. Linking each number in the countdown with a state of relaxation in the corresponding body part! It really is not that difficult to master this, and it is beginning to unlock me every time! It will take approximately one hour per day for roughly two months. Message me if you are interested, and I will tell you the manual that taught me this (just ignore the sections that are irrelevant to you)!

Fight Like A BABY!

Terryfighter.

• 1 month later...

I never could manage a first wetting during my sleep. However, if my diaper was damp before I went to bed I could wake up soaked! I could also wet my diaper while in bed, this took conscious effort!

• 3 weeks later...

I think I just had my first true case of bedwetting last night. I was pinned in two gauze prefold diapers, wearing leakmaster plastic pants over them. I woke up at 10, I thought there was just sweat in my diaper. Then I checked and it was damp, and smelled like pee!!! I must have just released sometime during the night. I have never had a problem in my big bed. I think I am learning that when I am sleeping in my "crib" it is okay not to wake up. :)

I think I just had my first true case of bedwetting last night. I was pinned in two gauze prefold diapers, wearing leakmaster plastic pants over them. I woke up at 10, I thought there was just sweat in my diaper. Then I checked and it was damp, and smelled like pee!!! I must have just released sometime during the night. I have never had a problem in my big bed. I think I am learning that when I am sleeping in my "crib" it is okay not to wake up. :)

I think I may have fallen in this category. I slept really soundly and couldn't remember peeing in my diaper over night. I'm usually awake, or at least aware when I wet my diaper at night, but this morning my diaper was definitely wet (not sweat), and I couldn't remember wetting.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually enjoy waking up while wetting, or at least still wetting a little bit. I was a bed wetter into my teens, and still have occasional real accidents, so if I drink a lot before bed and tell myself before bed that I dont need to worry about it I usually either wake up wet or wake up needing to pee so bad that I start wetting myself right away. I always have a waterproof sheet on my bed, so even if I did not really want to wet my bed, it is Okay if it happens. Have never woke up messy, except one time when I was sick. and that was not very fun...

• 3 weeks later...