LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inducing Incontinence

Oh my.

We've got this effect again. Seems to be me. Sorry.

But to wrap it up and get back to the original topic:

babycupid76: Don't get us wrong here, we don't expect perfect writing, but your style leaves one breathless because it just hammers one word after the other. Also, while it is (I'll give you that) readable and understandable, it does ask for a lot of guesswork with potential for misunderstandings.

Example:

"i can care less what u say about ur grammer" does that mean: "I have cared more before, but I'm capable of reducing that. What do you think about our grandmother?" or does it mean : "Your opinion about my grammar does not interest me."?

One has to work out what will fit better to the situation, your usual style, the topic and more; while interpretation might come easily to you, some of us (I myself at the forefront, I only make the effort because I'm so curious about what people really want to say) on this forum are a bit slow with this and have better things to do than to wreck their brains finding the deeper meaning of a post.

Right, no bad feelings, all peachy now; let's leave this behind and induce some incontinence! :beer:

post-18675-0-99538300-1310720210_thumb.j

post-18675-0-99538300-1310720210_thumb.j

• Like 1

I'll answer this again...

We all KNOW how to use diapers. We did for about two years without a problem, and about half that time if not more, we were asleep. The problem is not re-learning how to use diapers, but more about forgetting the toilet training that one endured. That is easy once you remember what was the motivation to not use diapers. Physically, we as humans, can NOT be taught to perform to a task unless we wish it to happen. Afterall, it is ourselves that is controlling the muscles etc to perform said task. The motivation was 'the ensurance of comfort'. = when one wets and/or soils themselves, the immediate after effect is discomfort. As an infant, when we were uncomfortable, we recognised the fact, and cried. However, since our attention span was short, and we were capable of adapting (as we still are) the diaper became comfortable etc. However, once the diaper leaks, the discomfort returns and stays. It is this discomfort we need to avoid.

As soon as your mind accepts that the diaper you are wearing will NOT leak and cause discomfort, it will not hesitate to wet and/or soil the diaper. To extend this premise, as soon as you can convince yourself that no matter what you throw at your diaper, that a leak will not make you physically uncomfortable (or mentally via ruined clothing / bedding / furniture) your body will stop retaining pee and poop.

The second phase, where the bladder shrinks due to lack of urine retention and the bowels will vacate during or shortly after every meal as there is no need to store poop, will shortly occur.

It is slightly complicated to ensure your own comfort while wearing and using diapers, and this require a few basic items...

• Thick absorbent diapers - thick enough to cope with whatever you throw at them, yet thin enough to not be noticeable by others
  • Plastic pants - to avoid all leaks. One leak is enough to question the diaper capability.
  • Smell reducing / absorbing material / chemicals ie Nullo / Activated Charcoal = nobody else will know that you are wearing and using diapers
  • Absorbent pads & plastic on bed etc - so any leak overnight will not cause damage
  • Healthy diet - so a messy diaper does not cause acidic burns or rash
  • Attention to hygiene - to avoid diaper rash
  • Diaper cream etc to keep your skin healthy at each diaper change.

The hypnotic range of recordings do have some effect, but only 60% of people are susceptible to hypnosis. Also, without being 100% committed to the process (which includes the above) the failure rate is high.

Re the spelling and grammar issues...

English, as a means of communication, can be ambiguous. As a result, any errors within spelling or grammar here (or elsewhere) can result in a point or topic being grossly misunderstood. Secondly, with this being an international site, (yes, I am aware that it is hosted in the USA, and that the language being used is Americanized English) a large quantity of members are not native English speakers, and could use an online translator or some other similar tool to translate what is posted. This results in a post, which is illegible and therefore ignored. There are members that have problems with the written word. (dyslexia etc)

In my humble opinion, it is not fair to any member to post using any form of shorthand i.e. netspeak / txtspk / acronynms, and what usually happens when such form of communication is used IS, that a point / topic, or the complete post is ignored.

• Like 2

i can care less what u say about ur grammer or punctuation,or spelling,sentence struture...please get a grip its sad theres allways a opinion,my post was very understandable,people like u are some miserable people,sad u cant just leave shit alone and be miserable by urself..but theres allways an opinions,and there like assholes,and urs seems to be...big..sad..so take this text...oh i forgot this is a forum....

No, your post was NOT "very understandable." A couple people above backed me up on that. You need to get a grip on reality & understand that you NEED to make sensible posts.

Your reply, quoted above, makes me sick, not only is it again a one long run on sentence that should be a paragraph or two, but it is again filled w/dozens of errors that could have been corrected by you with the dozens tools we are given.

I have NEVER said this before, but I am in a very bad mood right now. Clean up your posts, make them readable, or get off this site!

Sorry to all my other friends for the rant. This "guy" just set me off.

• Like 1

No, your post was NOT "very understandable." A couple people above backed me up on that. You need to get a grip on reality & understand that you NEED to make sensible posts.

Your reply, quoted above, makes me sick, not only is it again a one long run on sentence that should be a paragraph or two, but it is again filled w/dozens of errors that could have been corrected by you with the dozens tools we are given.

I have NEVER said this before, but I am in a very bad mood right now. Clean up your posts, make them readable, or get off this site!

Sorry to all my other friends for the rant. This "guy" just set me off.

i can care less about ur opinion....sorry about ur ...{mood}....just opinionate ur self..with my dozen ..{errors}.....we need more people like u in the world...it makes it so happy to meet people like u...its like this u dont know me and im glad to meet a person like u...oh,as for my grip on reality,is very good,im happy with my life...hope u nderstood..{u}..that post...

I will attempt to translate:

"I have a sentient container that could care less about the ancient Sumerian city of Ur.

I apologize for the general mood of this city. In reference to the one-dozen errors that I have made: we need more people like the letter U inside of the world. It makes the world so happy to meet people who appreciate the letter U. It's as if this letter U; who is unaware of my existence; also happily instant messages people who also enjoy the letter U.

In reference to my grasp on reality, there are nameless individuals who would say that it is very good. Often, I send instant messages to express my happiness with life.

In closing, an anonymous benefactor hopes that the letter U has been made aware of the past perfect tense of this post."

i can care less about ur opinion....sorry about ur ...{mood}....just opinionate ur self..with my dozen ..{errors}.....we need more people like u in the world...it makes it so happy to meet people like u...its like this u dont know me and im glad to meet a person like u...oh,as for my grip on reality,is very good,im happy with my life...hope u nderstood..{u}..that post...

If you want your opinion to have any weight with someone that is reading it, then you need to write like you have some intelligence. Writing like you did above (again) makes your opinion lost as it is not understandable, not intelligent, and not something that anyone would take seriously.

Let me put it another way. If your doctor (or any other professional for that matter) wrote like you did above, would you take anything that they said seriously? More than likely not as you would be questioning if they went to med school or if they graduated at the bottom of their class.

Again, you don't have to write like a best selling author, but writing like a three year old isn't going to win people over either.

Allen

My theory is they want to be Incontinent so it will give them a valid reason to wear diapers...

People take it from someone who needs diapers 24/7 365 it is NOT always fun...diapers can be enjoyable at times and i make the best of it but damaging yourself is not necessary... if you like diapers wear them NOBODY cares! Nobody notices unless you leak or dont do your due diligence to prevent it from being noticed... if someone does notice it dont be embarrassed they are just underwear! you dont need to have an excuss to wear an item of clothing since its not ment to be worn visibly... if you want to wear 24/7 just do it you dont need to Incontinent to live like it... if you want to use a diaper do it.... no need to harm yourself...

have a good diapered day

• Like 2

:roflmao: You still don't get it! (And wow! Another post full of errors! :lol:)

What I and everyone is saying is that one has to make "fairly decent" posts to be understood & accepted. So far, you haven't.

I'm beginning to think you're a Troll.

This will probably be my last comment in this thread unless you make another extremely bad or error filled comment.

Look at all the "negatives" you have collected on your posts.

I have said it before and am repeating it again; "...Clean up your posts, make them readable, or get off this site!"

This will probably be my last comment in this thread unless you make another extremely bad or error filled comment.

Rihanna, it takes two to tango troll, and you are letting yourself get trolled. Just ignore and let vegetate, He's unimportant, uninteresting and lots of other things beginning with 'un'.

:whistling:

• Like 1