LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inducing Incontinence

There is a group for this kind of discussion called incontinent - desires. It is a sub group under incontinance - medical and this topic seems to come up many times.

Im looking into the best way of achieving urinary incontinence through use of large catheters, catheter dilation balloons, etc. Would like to hear from anybody out there that has a good method of achieving urinary incontinence.

Please...

This is an insult to our incontinent friends.

I'm sure they would like a choice in certain situations.

• Like 1

Please...

This is an insult to our incontinent friends.

I'm sure they would like a choice in certain situations.

This is a legit topic on this site but will be moved to "Incontinent Desires" soon ;)

Please remember to post in the most appropriate forum- that's why we have so many :D

Bettypooh

Agreed. We lose the right to complain when the medical folks post anti-incontinence messages in our forums when we post these sorts of things in theirs.

I wonder if it would help to make the "Incontinence - Desires" a main-level forum, rather than a sub-forum of the medical version? May help alleviate some confusion for newer posters.

Why are you faking incontience, as in your user title? If your having to ask these kind of questions, I swear your not genuine.

I don't even have incontience apart from post urination drips.

Don't use catheters for a start unless you like the unpleasent physical pain of inserting them. And urinary tract infections.

Drinking loads of water,or booze,or caffeinated drinks or fizzy drinks (especially slush puppy with ice in it)is the safest way to piss like mad.

And water pills taken in the short-term is reletively safe.

Why are you faking incontience, as in your user title? If your having to ask these kind of questions, I swear your not genuine.

Good point. If the OP was actually incontinent as his profile says, then why ask the question about how to best become incontinent.

Don't use catheters for a start unless you like the unpleasant physical pain of inserting them. And urinary tract infections.

Why is everyone dissing catheters? I do understand that they make a lot of people go 'eeeep' when they think about it, but for the short term play, let's say a day, the chance of an infection is rather low, provided that you work clean.

The pain myth, in my opinion, comes from nurses who follow the procedures and use the recommended products but are in a hurry to get started. First of all, Instillagel, which is the usual lubricant for catheter insertion, contains, apart from the lubricant base, some antiseptic and some lidocaine. While the antiseptic stings immediately, the lidocaine needs some time to numb the urethra. But no, the give you a squirt up your willy and then ram the tube in 3 seconds after, when you're still sore and stinging from the steriliser stuff.

If they'd use Octenisept for insertion or just a sterile plain surgical gel it would be practically painless.

When a nurse does it, a CH10 catheter hurts, when I do it myself, a CH18 doesn't. And I haven't had an infection either.

My 2 p worth.

wetman

PS

To the OP:

Forget acheiving incontinence through catheterisation. Even long term (talking several months here) catheter users recover their continence usually in less than a week.

Train yourself to let go. Just let happen what happens. When I'm wearing a nappy, I notice that i pee, but I don't make an issue of it, it just happens, and is taken care of by the nappy.

Low maintenance bodily functions.

w.

• Like 3

Good point. If the OP was actually incontinent as his profile says, then why ask the question about how to best become incontinent.

Actually I'd been urge incontinent for almost 15 years and only recently used catheters for 7 months to make myself functionally incontinent (no more painful urges or flooding & leaking- yea). So a year ago I was incontinent seeking to become incontinent.

Oh, and catheters aren't always that painful (though some times they can be) nor did I ever get a UTI. Maybe everyone else is doing it wrong? Long term catheterization draining into a diaper does work, just buy the sterile silicone ones (or silicone coated), get the right size (any where from 14-22fr for most people), use lots of lube (anal ease works great), change them out every week (no breaks in between changes), and drink lots of cranberry (goes good with SoCo).

Everything about the OP as a user screams "troll".

TG calling him/herself "catheterman" and asking for advice on becoming incontinent through the use of catheters (a common fap fantasy theme) despite claiming IC in his profile.

Yeah, he's just sitting back and waiting for the firestorm.

I suggest the iggy button, if you know what I mean.

Even long term (talking several months here) catheter users recover their continence usually in less than a week

But does this apply if the person in question is not making any attempt to regain continence? Or, OTOH, does it apply if the person is making an effort to prolong any temporary incontinence gained through catheter use?

even with a catheter in your urinary sphincter contracts .... usually more and stronger than with out the catheter there. So that after even months the muscle is still there and probably stronger than ever. With out any retraining will fix its self to function as intended. The only way to stop this is thru retraining or self mutilation...neither of need or would be aided by a catheter unless you were trying to improperly inflate it to tear your sphincter and if that is the case have fun explaining what you did in the er. The temp incontinence most get from long term catheter use is a small dribble now and then for a short amount of time. Not uncontrollable helpless voiding 24/7. At best all you will achieve is shrinking your bladder which can help training but if not extremely committed will also fix its self faster than most people realize.

The only way to be incontinent is to have damage to your nerves or muscles or to aggressively retrain your body. You can google your heart out for a "quick fix" and with out side effects way way beyond what your looking for including death it will not happen.

Rather than discourage people to try this, I will answer this one and let people chose to do the following completely at their own risk.

ALL RESULTS FROM THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIOUR ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY

Any device that holds open ones sphincter(s) will, over time, cause the sphincter muscle(s) to atrophy. The time scales are 12 - 18 months. To achieve the level of incontinence that you desire, during the 12-18 months that you are holding your sphincter(s) open, you must be protected in such a way as not to cause your brain to retain urine or faeces. This means that you must be diapered 24/7 and change at regular intervals, AND you must get used to the feeling of vacating your bladder / bowels at their whim no matter where you are or what every you are doing. Shortly after that, you will no longer be told, by your brain, that you are going to wet and/or mess your diaper, and as a result, you will not notice a wet/messy diaper until the regular time that you are changing. For skin health, it is advisable that you strictly control your diet.

• Like 1

From someone who is older, I advise anyone to not physically damage your body in any way- including your bladder sphincter- as the damage usually causes other problems with age :o If you want to become incontinent, commit to it and un-potty-train yourself B) Like any old habit, it will take a long time and a lot of conscious effort to retrain yourself, but most people can do it ^_^ Since I have gone 24/7 I find it much easier to pee than ever- anyplace and anytime- since I know that I don't have to hold it :lol: That is a good start towards incontinence but I don't want it ;) If it happens on it's own then I'm fine with that- time has also taught me to not bother fighting yourself because that is a fight you can never win :angel_not: By not constantly fighting to stay dry like I have had to do for the rest of my previous undiapered life, I am far more relaxed than ever before. That's a really great feeling and that alone has made diapering 24/7 worth everything it took to get here. If that's not a win I don't know what is :girl_happy: Lose the worry and lose the fear of being diapered, then let whatever else happens happen- that's the best way in the long run.

Bettypooh

Drinking loads of water,or booze,or caffeinated drinks or fizzy drinks (especially slush puppy with ice in it)is the safest way to piss like mad.

And water pills taken in the short-term is reletively safe.

this is unsafe bcause water pills will draw water from your body and can cause lipid loss also drinking to much can also cause water intoxication(witch is basicly lipid loss because of to much water in your system)

Why is everyone dissing catheters? I do understand that they make a lot of people go 'eeeep' when they think about it, but for the short term play, let's say a day, the chance of an infection is rather low, provided that you work clean.

cathing can cause many problems like infections that is why it is not recommended

cathing can cause many problems like infections that is why it is not recommended

I must admit that I disagree with this statement. Catheterising can, in my opinion, not cause many problems, only a very few. I can only think of 2 at the moment: Infection and lesion. Both are avoidable to a high degree if basic rules are followed. Most lesions would be caused because the person who inserts the catheter is not the person who feels the catheter (mostly not applicable in this scenario), whereas most infections will appear during longer periods of use.

If you pick up a filthy CH 26 catheter that you found laying next to one of the bins behind the care home and spit on it for lubrication and then whack it down your screaming friends urethra, the risks, I must confess, are greatly enlarged.

It's like getting a tattoo from a proper tattoo artist in a studio or done with a concrete-sharpened fork prong and the dirt under your nails for ink in a prison cell.

I would not recommend the latter, but the former seems to carry no more acceptable risk than normal life.

Again, just my personal opinion.

greetings

wetman

I guess if you used a catheter for a long time ( while trying to remember to change and clean them regularly), the muscles would get weaker and weaker, plus it wouldnt be 100% permanent, although i cant imagine it to be easy to re-train your muscles.

Or just get boozed up, then go straight to bed :P

Rather than discourage people to try this, I will answer this one and let people chose to do the following completely at their own risk.

ALL RESULTS FROM THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIOUR ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY

Any device that holds open ones sphincter(s) will, over time, cause the sphincter muscle(s) to atrophy. The time scales are 12 - 18 months. To achieve the level of incontinence that you desire, during the 12-18 months that you are holding your sphincter(s) open, you must be protected in such a way as not to cause your brain to retain urine or faeces. This means that you must be diapered 24/7 and change at regular intervals, AND you must get used to the feeling of vacating your bladder / bowels at their whim no matter where you are or what every you are doing. Shortly after that, you will no longer be told, by your brain, that you are going to wet and/or mess your diaper, and as a result, you will not notice a wet/messy diaper until the regular time that you are changing. For skin health, it is advisable that you strictly control your diet.

hello there i am trying to understand on what your saying i want to lose totall control of my bladder and bowels for sure i want to only be using my diaper as a bathroom for ever so how can i make my bladder and bowels lose totall control i want no muchle control any more i am totally serouis

hello there i am trying to understand on what your saying i want to lose totall control of my bladder and bowels for sure i want to only be using my diaper as a bathroom for ever so how can i make my bladder and bowels lose totall control i want no muchle control any more i am totally serouis

Hi Marcowho38

You sound like someone who wants the biscuit without baking it. No offence, a lot of people start out like that, and then learn that there's no wonder pill. You will not be able to reach your goal without working on it, unless you have a good, ruthless surgeon at hand who is willing to forget his oath and mess you up. Other than that, the quickest way is probably the 12 month (at the very best) training scheme mentioned somewhere on this forum.

Although I'm not exactly a grammar nazi and do understand that typos happen: Do reread before you hit submit, for readability's sake. And please use a bit of punctuation, it exists for a reason; it makes your sentences so much clearer.

Nevertheless, friendly greetings!

wetman

• 1 month later...

well i have to say i have tryed hypno,and catheters,hypno did not work i tried it for weeks and i just want to wear diapers more...i have been in to diapers since i was thirteen when a girl friend had a bladder problem and wanted me to try wearing a diaper,i like it and that started my fetish..though out the years i wear diapers secretly and my diaper fetish grew more,now i got in a accident and wear at night as a bed wetter ,now i want to wear 24/7,my friends know i wear ,i been caught wearing and its been nice wearing diapers...now as for the catheters i just started and from my experiences at first yes it hurted alittle as inserting,u feel alittle pinch as it goes in behind the head of ur penis,but once u pass that it goes in good tell u feel it enter ur bladder and its alittle pinch and the flow of urine comes out fast so be ready,sit on ur diaper and wait for it to stop flowing..if u want to wear that wet diaper and wet more then go a head,but i put on a fresh on to feel the next void of urine, and wow it feels so good when u feel the wet urine against ur skin and u dont know when ur going its a surpise...ok now people have heard u can get infections and stuff,if u dress and make sure stuff is clean and sterile no problems,i have gotten urinary track infections but if u use sterile stuff and make sure clean catheters no problems,now if u get a infection,get some antibotics,as call cipro,medication will help u cure u urinary infection..oh and drink lots of fluids,now when i catheter my self i dont feel it tell it enters my bladder...and another thing find out what catheter size are u,that can be dicomforting,if u get to big of size,when u find the right size u dont even feel it hanging out ur shit..lol...all i can say is i have tried lots of different stuff,and like the feeling of being 24/7 incontence,as for people being scared of trying,its how bad do u want it...well if u like ask any quetions i will be feel to answer anything u need to know...from my experiencs..i hope i have givin some more info to people out there..babycupid76...

oh,i forgot to say to make sure u have very good absorbant diapers cause u will fill them up quik and leak..lol..so i wear thick diapers cause im a heavy wetter.,like abri-form,molicares,or if u like to double ur diapers..so i hope that i have givin some info out there to all my diapered friends..babycupid76....

.....Although I'm not exactly a grammar nazi and do understand that typos happen: Do reread and/or click the "preview" button before you hit submit, for readability's sake. And please use a bit of punctuation, it exists for a reason; it makes your sentences so much clearer......wetman

Same here! The bold red was added by me.

Greetings and welcome! Your post is barely understandable. It is full of punctuation, grammatical, spelling, capitalization, sentence structure, & no paragraph errors. As Wetman said above, and (I think,he,) I & others have said repeatedly, please use the tools provided to make an understandable post. Every once in a while we have to remind people that this a "forum message board," NOT a "text message" place where shortcuts, poor spelling, bad English, run on single messages etc, etc are tolerated. This is your reminder.

Going back to a thread of a week or two ago; If one want's to talk in "baby talk" or another way, please feel free to do so, but identify/label it as such. The OP of that thread caught a lot of flak for writing that way until s/he explained the "baby talk" a few days later.

• Like 2

i can care less what u say about ur grammer or punctuation,or spelling,sentence struture...please get a grip its sad theres allways a opinion,my post was very understandable,people like u are some miserable people,sad u cant just leave shit alone and be miserable by urself..but theres allways an opinions,and there like assholes,and urs seems to be...big..sad..so take this text...oh i forgot this is a forum....

i can care less what u say about ur grammer or punctuation,or spelling,sentence struture...please get a grip its sad theres allways a opinion,my post was very understandable,people like u are some miserable people,sad u cant just leave shit alone and be miserable by urself..but theres allways an opinions,and there like assholes,and urs seems to be...big..sad..so take this text...oh i forgot this is a forum....

I think what Rihanna is trying to say, is that your opinion will be taken more seriously if you take the time to write better. Anymore I don't even read beyond the first few words when some writes like you did above. It is like trying to read a foreign language at times.

Yes typo's and grammatical errors can happen, heck even spell check can be wrong sometimes, but take the time to put your thoughts in some order and use some basic structure. You don't have to write like Hemingway but at least make it readable.

Allen

• Like 1

I think what Rihanna is trying to say, is that your opinion will be taken more seriously if you take the time to write better. Anymore I don't even read beyond the first few words when some writes like you did above. It is like trying to read a foreign language at times.

Yes typo's and grammatical errors can happen, heck even spell check can be wrong sometimes, but take the time to put your thoughts in some order and use some basic structure. You don't have to write like Hemingway but at least make it readable.

Allen

Yes.... What he said. If in the first few sentences, my eyes start to bleed from trying to read it, odds are that I'll quit reading it!

• Like 1