LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About 10 minutes ago, I was sitting at my desk and got a really bad contraction. As I stood up, a very large fairly solid poop started its way out. I had to help it along by pushing to get it all out. Now I have more poop coming out but is a very soft type of poop. I will be changing shortly.

• Like 1

My Rearz Select diaper was so soaked when I got up I had to change which is not what I usually do because I like the feeling of my wet and messy diaper. The soaked diaper hit the floor with a splat/thud before I rolled it up for proper disposal in a plastic bag. I changed into a Rearz Air Active diaper and immediately wet and five minutes later messed my diaper. Soo nice with my relieved emoji face ? Happy Thanksgiving.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, fillemup said:

About 10 minutes ago, I was sitting at my desk and got a really bad contraction. As I stood up, a very large fairly solid poop started its way out. I had to help it along by pushing to get it all out. Now I have more poop coming out but is a very soft type of poop. I will be changing shortly.

Just a question as I'm curious.  I know you are incontinent of both bladder and bowels and you usually get a contraction that fills your diaper with semi soft poo.  When I get that way I have to rush sometimes to the toilet and it comes pouring out, but I can always hold it until I get to the bathroom.  I also get those solid poops that I have to push out, sometimes I really have to push a lot to get it out.

In the case above where you had to push it along, have you ever tried or would you be able to go to the toilet and push it out there to save a diaper, or is it mostly out already and you just have to push the last little bit out to finish?  Hope it's not too disgusting a question.  I know with more solid and hard stools myself I really have to push to get them started or push when they don't come sliding out.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Just a question as I'm curious.  I know you are incontinent of both bladder and bowels and you usually get a contraction that fills your diaper with semi soft poo.  When I get that way I have to rush sometimes to the toilet and it comes pouring out, but I can always hold it until I get to the bathroom.  I also get those solid poops that I have to push out, sometimes I really have to push a lot to get it out.

In the case above where you had to push it along, have you ever tried or would you be able to go to the toilet and push it out there to save a diaper, or is it mostly out already and you just have to push the last little bit out to finish?  Hope it's not too disgusting a question.  I know with more solid and hard stools myself I really have to push to get them started or push when they don't come sliding out.

When I have fairly solid poops, the poop always starts coming out on its own about 5 seconds after the contraction starts. The only reason I need to help it along by pushing is because the poop hits the diaper and is stopped from coming completely out due to the resistance of the diaper. That's when I need to start pushing to finish getting it all out of my bottom.

• Like 1

Awwwww!!!!!!☺️? You know the best thing about wearing diapers guys?!?? They're perfect for diarrhea.? I just made a huge diarrhea poo-poo in my diaper! And I was like, "THANK GOD" for diapers!!!!!!!! And of course I got a diapie change. When I was all done making poopies in my diaper I said to myself, "Looks like Baby made a huge mess!"???? "Daddy please change me!"????????❤️?❤️?❤️??❤️?

• Like 1

Well so far, it's been 3 different times today, and in different diapers. 

Currently sitting in a Crinklz that I messed at my mom's, not to worry, I left as soon as I shit myself,  did not need to offend entire family on Thanksgiving. 

• Like 1

I just changed myself 5 minutes ago:  Was sitting in my chair and felt a sharp pain that could ONLY mean that I needed to have a BM.  It already hit the diaper before I had made it into the bathroom, then a couple more contractions in there - One of them felt like someone had used sandpaper on my insides ;(

Oh well, all done, and almost ready for a shower :)

Brian

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I just changed myself 5 minutes ago:  Was sitting in my chair and felt a sharp pain that could ONLY mean that I needed to have a BM.  It already hit the diaper before I had made it into the bathroom, then a couple more contractions in there - One of them felt like someone had used sandpaper on my insides ;(

Oh well, all done, and almost ready for a shower :)

Brian

I bet you feel better after taking that big poopie!????☺️❤️?❤️?

• Like 1

My morning Tykables Little Monsters diaper is wet and messy. I am not incontinent so everything in my diaper is volitional. I wet during the night and messed my diaper within five minutes after I got up, a warm firm mess that is now squishy since I am sitting here. I won't change for several hours, with plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion to protect my skin from irritation. I don't mind cleaning up at all; not much different than going poopy in the toilet, just a little more time.

I woke up about an hour ago to an absolute disaster in my overnight diaper. When I got in the shower to take my diaper off, it was completely loaded from front to back with soft poop. It was leaking between my legs into my diaper cover. Luckily the diaper cover contained the poop that leaked out. The diaper I had on at the time was a Dry 24/7 diaper. I am now sitting in a nice clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper. Now it is time to do some laundry to clean the dirty diaper cover.

I was in the basement a few minutes ago and got a major bowel contraction and completely loaded my overnight diaper with a massive load of poop. I am now sitting on a change pad watching tv waiting for the second wave of poop to come out. I should be able to change in the next hour or so.

I just woke up because I was starting have a massive diarrhea eruption in my overnight diaper. I changed about 3 hours ago and tried to poop in the toilet but nothing happened. I put on my overnight diaper and went to bed knowing I was going to have an accident because of the way my intestines were rumbling. Now I am sitting in a very messy diaper waiting for the rest of the poop to finish coming out before I can change and go back to sleep.

This morning I messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed. My Attends Premier diaper was already wet, over which I had a pair of Euroflex pants and BigTots diaper pants. I messed my diaper in such a natural way, no pushing, as if messing is simply supposed to happen. Had my wife been up she would have never known that I pooped my morning diaper. So here I am sitting here now with a delightful soft squishy feeling inside my soiled diaper.

Earlier today, loaded up my already wet Seni super with a B*I*G fiber driven mushy poop. It was quite the mess to clean up. I thought to put a liner in it before putting it on, but decided against it.... It would have made clean up a bit easier....?? silly me.

I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It is a medium size load and it feels like there is more poop coming soon. As the first wave of poop was coming out, the flood gates up front broke loose and I flooded the diaper with pee as I stood up. I always tend to start peeing when ever I stand up. I think it is because the ruptured disc in my lower back is putting pressure on the control nerves down there. More poop is coming out now and it is a lot more than the first wave.

I woke up a few minutes ago and found out my overnight diaper is completely loaded with poop. I just peaked down the front of my diaper and the poop is all over the place. I am not sure when the accident happened but I have a really big mess to clean up now.