LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just started filling my last Abena M4 diaper with a pretty big mess. It still has some wetting capacity left and it feels like there is more poop coming through the intestines. I will wait another hour or so before I change. I like to get all of my poop out into one diaper so I don't have another pooping accident right after putting on a new diaper.

I just woke up in a totally soaked and poop filled Dry 24/7 overnight diaper. As I got ou of bed, by bladder let go again and as I walked toward the bathroom, I got a bowel contraction and a whole bunch more poop started coming out. Now I am sitting on the toilet with my diaper still on and waiting to make sure I am finished pooping before I start the changing process.

About 20 minutes ago it a major bowel contraction and completely loaded my diaper with a massive load of soft poop. I am going to wait a while before I change because my intestines are rumbling really bad and I know there is a bunch more poop coming soon.

I messed my diaper an hour ago, still here in a wet and poopy Tye Dye MegaMax diaper and yes "I am Stinky, Squishy, and Proud." I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and loaded diaper before I change.

I woke up about an hour ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I really didn't expect it to happen yet because I messed my diaper about 18 hours ago. Normally I have an accident every 24 to 36 hours apart. I am still in my messy diaper sitting on a change pad watching Halloween. I think there might be some more poop coming out soon. Once the movie is finished, I will go change into a clean diaper and go back to bed.

15 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just a few minutes ago I walked into Walgreens felt the urge  went to the bathroom and as soon as I walked in the stall it came out.  Right in the diaper.

An "A" for your effort in trying to make it to the bathroom...and another "A" for messing your diaper.

On 11/5/2021 at 11:00 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just a few minutes ago I walked into Walgreens felt the urge  went to the bathroom and as soon as I walked in the stall it came out.  Right in the diaper.

At least you were diapered. 

I just woke up because I was starting to get a bowel contraction. A few seconds into the contraction, the poop started filling my overnight diaper. Now I am sitting on a change pad watching tv and waiting a little while longer to make sure I am finished pooping before I change. My diaper is pretty wet already and now it has a pretty big mess in it. I am really happy they make good quality adult diapers. My diapers keep my bedding and clothes from being completely destroyed every day. I don't think I would be able to function without a diaper.

My TyeDye MegaMax diaper is wet and messy this morning; however to be honest I have a small rather disappointing poopie in my diaper, just enough to know that I did something naughty. I won't change for several hours, so maybe I'll get lucky with a more respectable load in my diaper.

I woke up about 2 hours ago and my Dry 24/7 overnight diaper was wet but still has some more wetting capacity left so I kept it on. Just a few minutes ago, I got an intestinal contraction and immediately started filling my diaper with a load of soft poop. There is still more coming so I will keep this diaper on until I know I am finished pooping.

Almost 3:00 am Saturday morning and my Tye Dye Mega Max size small diaper is wet and messy. I have a busy day: exercise this morning ---yes in my wet and poopy diaper, then out for a run, COVID Booster at 8:20 am, then I am going in my office for some work I have to do. I might even go out for my run still in my wet and messy diaper, I haven't decided yet. I'll then change into a nice clean and dry diaper for the rest of the day. I think my day diaper is going to be a Bare Bum diaper. Once I get home I will be wet again, but not messy. I don't mess around my wife and I don't think she has anything planned once I get home. For the most part, an adult productive day in a diaper.

This afternoon. The dry( not! ) 24/7 I put on yesterday still had a lot of room to 'go' so I kept it on, finally filling it with a large fiber driven poo, and a small flood,,  but I had to get ready for work, so no time  to fully enjoy....maybe next time....