LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I was coming home from town about 90 minutes ago and stopped to gas up and as I was getting out of my truck, there was a store clerk in the parking lot that came up to me to ask if I wanted her to fuel my truck. As I told her no, I was good to go, I went. Dropped a poop in my diaper right in front of her. She had no idea I had just pooped my diaper in front of her. It was great. After I gassed up my truck, I had an hour drive to get home while wearing a diaper with a medium sized poopy mess in it. I loved that drive home. I had no idea that I was going to poop when I got out of my truck.

Late yesterday afternoon for me, I was just getting ready to take a shower and change my diaper into a fresh one. Walking from my bedroom it just hit me and I started to fill my diaper with a nice mushy poop. At that stage I decided to go back and enjoy it for an hour or so before returning to the shower. Of course the wife knew what I had done, and she didn't say a word other than I can tell you have a stinky butt. I managed to keep the smell in the bedroom and bathroom before cleaning up. Great day yesterday. ☺

Well my double-shot of Miralax finally came through gently this afternoon as I finally had an urge to poop that I could actually easily satisfy.

I was wearing a Total Dry Plus Protection and it was very close to liquid capacity, the urge struck while I was at my desk so I lifted off my chair a little and loaded up.  Then I recalled that I still had a quick errand to run, to pick up prescriptions and some bottles of soft drink for the next few days.  I was wearing LeakMaster pants with a microfiber diaper insert over the Total Dry diaper and over that I was wearing a onesie. Since a had a quick out and back errand, rather than changing my diaper, I just threw my jeans over and put a button down shirt on and left (forgetting to bring my diaper bag... go figure!)  After the stop and the pharmacy, I went to the grocery store to get Dr Peppers and felt a little damp or coolness around the legs of my LeakMasters.  When I got out to the car I noticed the back of my shirt was also damp.

Anyway, I got home, unloaded my drink bottles and sanitized them, stripped off my shirt and pants and grabbed another diaper to change.  The one I was wearing was so full it couldn't even hold all of the pee when tried to roll it up!  Plus there was about 10-16 oz lump of poo in it.  After wrapping it up, I had to leave it laying in the sink for a few minutes so it could drain a little before taking it out to the dumpster in a bag.

• Like 1

Just got off work (logged off) and now I'm going to go get out of my Total Dry Plus and take a shower.  This diaper is fully involved - containing every type of natural excretion from the area it is covering. ;)  

About 20 minutes ago I was sitting at my desk and started to get a poop contraction and started to stand up and as soon as my bottom left the seat, my diaper started filling up with a nice load of soft poop. I am now sitting again waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change.

• Like 1
Just got off work (logged off) and now I'm going to go get out of my Total Dry Plus and take a shower.  This diaper is fully involved - containing every type of natural excretion from the area it is covering. [emoji6]  

‘Bout five minutes ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

about half seven this morning and it was huge and very messy I must get used to this I find it humiliating, remembering my schooldays and being called a shitnix, shitleg, or by the names of the others in the school who were known for pooping in the pants. Fortunately it was nearly my changing time and I was lucky enough to have poo only in my diaper but I so hate the smell and cleaning up. I find myself revolted and exquisitely humiliated sitting in a bath with bits of my own poo floating in it and then I must clean off again I have to be a clean girl and clean up myself and the bathroom thoroughly fortunately none got onto my plastic knickers which I then wash and hang over the bath.

A little over an hour ago I woke up in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. Been laying in bed since I woke up. My diaper is pretty well soaked so I will need to change soon or it will start leaking.

Last Saturday I made some Chiu Chow chili oil (Chinese garlic chili oil) because I love the stuff and usually eat the crushed chili flakes as a side dish.  I wasn't able to find Sichuan chili flakes so I ended up buying Thai chili flakes which are twice as hot.  I have eaten a substantial amount of the chili flakes during several meals in the past week (twice just loading down a serving of white rice with the chili flakes!)

That being said, about an hour and a half ago it finally came through and I loaded my overnight Abena L4 while sitting in my home office in front of my work computer.  I went immediately to clean up due to the heat from the chilis.  Due to still having a bit of lower GI distress at the time of cleanup, I actually sat on the toilet for a few minutes until the belly calmed down.