LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

The simple joy of a wet and messy morning diaper is a great way to start the day. This morning is no different when I woke up after consciously wetting my Attends Premier diaper covered with a printed CTDC diaper cover with no leaks inside. As soon as I got out of bed all I had to do was relax and messed my diaper. Walking down to the kitchen feeling the warm, soft poopy in my diaper was intensely enjoyable. I have removed my CTDC diaper cover and now I am sitting here with the most delightful squishy sensations in my diaper but fortunately no diaper blowout. I took off the diaper cover because I didn't want to risk my poopy squishing out and soiling my pretty printed diaper cover, but like I said, all is good, no diaper blowout...yet!

I woke up about 2 hours ago because I was starting to get a contraction and a massive diarrhea eruption exploded into my overnight diaper. There was a little diarrhea blowout between my legs that my diaper cover contained. I changed and am hoping that was the only mess for today. With diarrhea, I never know if it will be 1 mess or multiple mess throughout the day.

I woke up about an hour ago with a massive diarrhea mess in my overnight diaper. As I got out of bed. There was another massive mudslide. When I got to the shower and took off my diaper cover, my diaper was visibly brown all the way up the front. I was wearing a Dry 24/7 diaper and you could see through the plastic that the diarrhea soaked through the padding completely turning the diaper brown. I got cleaned up and now have a Seni Quatro on to go back to sleep. I am sure I will wake up messy again later.

I have been in my wet and messy Crinklz Fairytale diaper for three hours! I fell asleep on the couch while my wife went to bed. I messed my diaper at about 1:30 am and then again about 20 minutes ago, All I can say is thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion.

I just woke up with a mess in my overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped but it couldn’t have been more than a few hours ago because I don’t feel a rash starting yet. My diaper is pretty wet as well which is normal when I wake up every day. I have a bunch of errands to run today so I am glad I woke up poopy today because the likelihood of having a messy accident while away from home is much lower now. I will be changing shortly and getting my errands started.

I just woke up because I had a really bad contraction and a massive diarrhea eruption hit my overnight diaper as I sat up in bed. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and I am getting more contractions with a lot more poop coming out with each contraction. This mess is going to be another one of my biggest messes. I will change in about an hour.

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I started getting a contraction. A long fairly solid poop very quickly starting filling my overnight diaper. Shortly after the first poop was out, my intestines started rumbling like there was a diarrhea eruption about to start coming out. As I expected, about 5 minutes ago, a massive diarrhea eruption started filling my diaper. I am now sitting up in bed with a massive mess in my overnight diaper. My intestines are still rumbling with more poop about to come out. I will wait a little while until I am sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I woke up about 5 hours ago with a big messy Christmas present in my overnight diaper. I am not sure if it was Santa or one of his raindeer that pooped in my diaper while was sleeping but it was a pretty big mess they left me to clean up.

Had a bit too much Christmas cheer last night haha and woke up in a soaked Rearz Daydreamerz. Not feeling to hot, I dropped a big load in the diaper after waking up and just like that am starting to feel better. I'll probably sit and enjoy this diaper for awhile and will wet in it a few more times before changing.

On 12/23/2023 at 11:10 AM, rusty pins said:

One minute ago.  Pushed out a semi soft load in my Betterdry.  Sitting here enjoying it and will spend a few hours doing house cleaning and stuff.

Man, I started getting some low end burning between my legs in spite of the liberal amount of Vaseline I coated myself with, so only spent about 2 hours in the messy Betterdry this past Saturday before I changed.  When I untaped my diaper, no lumps but it seemed like every square inch of the inside of my diaper was covered in a coating of poo.  It looked like frosting a cake.  Glad I coated my bottom and removed my diaper in the tub!  Detachable shower head sure came in handy.

i had a little poopy accident in my freshly changed tykables galactic diapee. only got changed just over half an hour ago. It's ok though cause i'm just a baby and that's what babies do. they have accidents in their diapees 

• Like 1

I am up this morning in a wet and now messy Crinklz FairyTale diaper. I messed my wet morning diaper 45 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee. Now I am sitting here with a wet warm bulge in the front of my diaper and a soft, warm squish in the back of my diaper along with a hot cup of coffee. It doesn't get much better for an early morning Saturday, a wonderful emotional and physical catharsis for me that is sooo comforting and relaxing. 😌

• Like 1

About 4 hours ago I woke up because I was getting a contraction. As i got out of bed, a very large soft mess started filling my overnight diaper. I stood next to my bed as I was messing myself. As soon as the poop stopped coming out, a long pee started flooding the diaper. I went into the bathroom and got undressed and sat on the toilet with my diaper still on and waited for the second wave of poop to come out. After about 30 minutes, the second wave hit as a massive mudslide. After that, I got in the shower and took of my diaper to clean up.

• Like 1

I woke up about 6 hours ago with my overnight diaper completely filled with diarrhea. I showered and put a new diaper on and had another diarrhea blowout about 3 hours ago. I showered and put another new diaper on. So far, it is still clean but my intestines are starting to rumble now and I am sure there will be another mudslide coming soon.

5 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 6 hours ago with my overnight diaper completely filled with diarrhea. I showered and put a new diaper on and had another diarrhea blowout about 3 hours ago. I showered and put another new diaper on. So far, it is still clean but my intestines are starting to rumble now and I am sure there will be another mudslide coming soon.

Fillemup, you and I are probably the most prolific contributors to STINKY, SQUISHY AND PROUD,  I mess my diapers on purpose/volitionally. I am not incontinent. You seem to be incontinent, do you mind if I ask you about the cause?