LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

It's morning and for those who read my posts, you know I am wet and messy. My diaper is a NS purple Supreme medium, that is holding a large load. I am wet every morning and then mess my diaper after I get out of bed. The cacophony of physical and emotional sensations/feelings never gets old. Each wet and poopy diaper is as unique as a snowflake. Maybe I should start saying that I have a snowflake in my diaper!:think: I think today will be a NS day with an Air Supreme for my next diaper.

Yikes, second messy diaper of the day, unusual. I had to go again and I knew my wife was going out for several hours and as soon as she walked out the door, another mess filled my diaper, and I do mean filled to capacity.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Moochie said:

Yikes, second messy diaper of the day, unusual. I had to go again and I knew my wife was going out for several hours and as soon as she walked out the door, another mess filled my diaper, and I do mean filled to capacity.

Don’t let it scare you. Maybe you are starting to lose control. It’s good you filled up your diaper. What a nice feeling.

Sometime during my sleep today, I had a massive diarrhea mudslide fill my diaper. It didn’t wake me up when it happened so I am not sure how long I was sleeping in the mess. All I know is that I am really glad I wear good quality diapers to contain my accidents.

I wore an Abena M4 diaper to bed, wet multiple times during the night and messed my diaper an hour ago. Walking to my laptop my diaper felt like I had a warm, softball in the back, but now I am sitting with a warm squishy flattened softball sized mess in my diaper. All I can say is Ahhhhh!😔

I’m actually pooping in my diaper as I type this. I’m at a local provincial park and I’m wearing a Trest Elite diaper that I’ve peed in twice. I decided to go out and stretch my legs and while I was walking around the park I got an increasing urge to poop so I continued walking around the park and just “opened the bomb bay doors” and dropped my payload.  It feels incredible to be out walking around in nature with a full load in the seat of my diaper knowing that nobody around me has any idea that I just pooped my diaper. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m actually pooping in my diaper as I type this. I’m at a local provincial park and I’m wearing a Trest Elite diaper that I’ve peed in twice. I decided to go out and stretch my legs and while I was walking around the park I got an increasing urge to poop so I continued walking around the park and just “opened the bomb bay doors” and dropped my payload.  It feels incredible to be out walking around in nature with a full load in the seat of my diaper knowing that nobody around me has any idea that I just pooped my diaper. 

I hope Mommy brought your diaper bag with you. But that's a pretty good diapee to take a big poopie in. Must feel so good, especially when you sit down on it in the sandbox, just playing with some toys.😁😃 I think baby's gonna need another trest elite diapee pretty soon!😁😃😏😉🤭🤫🚼🍼👶♥️👶

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little Spider said:

I hope Mommy brought your diaper bag with you. But that's a pretty good diapee to take a big poopie in. Must feel so good, especially when you sit down on it in the sandbox, just playing with some toys.😁😃 I think baby's gonna need another trest elite diapee pretty soon!😁😃😏😉🤭🤫🚼🍼👶♥️👶

She would’ve but mommy wasn’t with me in the park, I was by myself ymy poopy diaper and no one to change me until I got home. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

She would’ve but mommy wasn’t with me in the park, I was by myself ymy poopy diaper and no one to change me until I got home. 

Aww! Poor baby!🥺😔 If I was there I would've changed you.😁😃♥️🤫😉

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I need more sleep so I am just going to go back to sleep and change later when I wake up again. I know there will be more poop in my diaper when I wake up later.

I messed my already wet Attends Premier diaper with a pair of NS blue Trifecta pants about 90 minutes ago and I'll change in another 90 minutes or if I have a diaper blow-out whichever comes first,

On 4/10/2023 at 9:51 AM, Bbgavughh said:

I need some help pooping my diaper and getting changed after. I get too scared to poop alone and need some encouragement

Here's a suggestion once your diaper is on hold your pee in until you loose control this almost always produces the need to poop then once your diaper is fully loaded and soaked you rub yourself to cum in your diaper you feel amazingone way to help the urgency to pee is to drink lots of liquids pop tea water whatever.

I started pooping my diaper about an hour and 20 minutes ago and haven’t stopped pooping yet. About every 10 minutes or so, more poop keeps coming out. For the last 45 minutes it has been diarrhea. I haven’t pooped in a few days and now everything is coming out in one massive mess. There is no question that this diaper will leak into my diaper cover. I think this might be my biggest mess ever in my diaper.

Yesterday about 3:30PM.  I had on a Betterdry diaper and had to go so I did while sitting here reading the forums.  I have been having some stomach issues the past few days and while it was not a big load, it was very loose and a little oozed up to the top of my diaper, almost out on the back of my shirt.  My plan for the next few days while off work with the house to myself was to be in diapers all the time and the toilet off limits.  After yesterday's mess, I think, at least for the next day or two, I will still be in diapers all the time but use the toilet for pooping and keep the diaper just for wetting.

About 30 minutes ago.  Yeah, I know.  My Beyond XP5000 was ready to be changed, I was loosing some padding and I also had to poop.  I pooped my diaper and removed it to shower about 5 minutes later.  I did not sit in it and yes, stool was still loose.  Now in a Betterdry for most of the day.

3 minutes ago.  I had to go, the feeling was getting worse by the minute so I slipped off my Betterdry diaper which still has a lot of capacity and put on a low end cloth backed Attends so as not to waste a premium diaper.  Pushed out a big soft load with little effort and I'm now sitting in a stinky squishy messy diaper!  I'll shower and clean up in an hour or so and slip my Betterdry diaper back on.

I was out of town for just one day with no opportunity for diapers but back home now and it's morning and you know what that means: A wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper...wet, warm, lumpy, squishy, cupping my hand over the front warm bulge from wetting while I feel the soft and warm poopy in my diaper.

Just a few minutes ago, I woke up with an upset tummy and decided to sit on the toilet first. Then into a diaper and after just a few minutes I thought I had some gas. Wrong it was wave number 2 and was a very soft and liquid mess, glad I was wearing a diaper. So now I'm sitting here in a messy diaper that is barely wet, so I've decided to enjoy it for an hour or so and go change. Good thing I decided to use a good barrier cream as well this morning.

About an hour ago, I was sitting at my desk working and got a contraction. As I stood up, my diaper started filling up with load of soft poop. I am still sitting in my dirty diaper because there is still a lot more wetting capacity left and I think there will be more poop coming out soon. I will change when it has reached its capacity in the front or the back.