LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

This morning for me. Well after enjoying several things at our company lunch yesterday, I now have a very full soft and messy diaper to enjoy. I was rather surprised at the amount of mess. Two different waves of fun that lasted for well over 10 minutes until finished.

This is one of the top 5 dirty diapers that I have made in the past few years. Wow it feels awesome.

I got a contraction about 30 minutes ago while sitting at my desk and within 5 seconds, the poop was filling my diaper. I am still sitting there my desk working. I will change when I am sure I am finished pooping and things slow down.

• Like 1

I got a contraction about 15 minutes ago and a fairly solid poop slid out into my diaper. Right after the solid poop came out, I had a small diarrhea mudslide come out. Just a minute ago, I had a bigger diarrhea mudslide come out. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and I know there is a lot more diarrhea coming soon. I think this diaper will have a blowout before I change.

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I immediately started peeing as well. Now I am sitting in a wet and poopy Seni Quatro diaper. I still have 2 hours of sleep left so I will change when I wake up later.

I woke up about 45 minutes ago with more poop filling my already poopy diaper. I was surprised the diaper didn’t leak because when I changed, the mess was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Now I am in a Seni Super Plus diaper that is nice and clean.

I did not wear a diaper to bed last night but as soon as I got out of bed I put on a cheap pharmacy diaper and promptly messed my diaper. I then proceeded with a 30 minute vigorous workout and now sitting here with a hot cup of coffee and my warm poopie diaper.

I woke up about 2 hours ago with my overnight diaper soaked in pee and when I went into the shower to change, there was a small mess in it. I cleaned up in the shower and put a new diaper on. I just got a contraction an had a large load of soft poop landed in my new diaper. I wish this would have happened about 2 hours ago while I still had my overnight diaper on rather than messing my new diaper. Now I will need to change again. I will wait about an hour to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

I got a contraction about 30 minutes ago and started filling my diaper while sitting at my desk working. I really didn’t expect to poop tonight because this time last night, I had a massive diarrhea blowout and thought my system would be empty for a day or so but I was wrong. Tonight’s poop is fairly solid at least for now. I am not sure if it will turn into another diarrhea mess tonight because last night, my mess also started out solid but very quickly turned into a massive diarrhea mess. Time will tell tonight.

I am having a repeat of last night sitting at my desk working and got a contraction and started filling my diaper with a load of soft poop. I am waiting for the second wave of poop now. It might be a little while before I change.

About 10 hours ago in my car. Kept it on for the night and now, after the first coffee, waiting for the morning mess ;)

Update: After having my morning coffee, I added my morning load as well. Nice feeling right now, sitting in it.

Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?

Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.

Dark Helmet: What happened to then?

Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.

Dark Helmet: When?

Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.

Dark Helmet: Go back to then.

Colonel Sandurz: When?

Dark Helmet: Now.

Colonel Sandurz: Now?

Dark Helmet: Now.

Colonel Sandurz: I can't.

Dark Helmet: Why?

Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.

Dark Helmet: When?

Colonel Sandurz: Just now.

Dark Helmet: When will then be now?

Colonel Sandurz: Soon.

Dark Helmet: How soon?

I had a few beers before bed last night which resulted in a soaked night time diaper this morning. I made a coffee and pooped my pants while reading the news. Half an hour later and I’m on my second coffee and enjoying my messy diaper a while longer. For those keeping track at home, I’m sporting a SunKiss diaper with rearzs booster under milky white plastic pants. 

I just woke up because I started getting a contraction and my overnight diaper started filling with a load of solid poop. After about 5 minutes, a second wave of soft poop hit the diaper. Now, my intestines are rumbling and some diarrhea is starting to come out. This is rapidly turning into a very big mess. It might be a little while before I change.

About 30 minutes ago, I got a contraction and a massive solid log slid into my overnight diaper. About 15 minutes ago, the second wave of poop came out but it was a massive diarrhea eruption. It feels like there is more poop coming through the system so it might be a little while before I change.