LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

On 5/26/2023 at 1:57 PM, carsfan said:

About an hour ago in a wet Critter Caboose from the night before. I pooped while making a coffee 

Those are really cute diapers! I love that they are called Critter Caboose! Because the booty is where it gets squishy! 🥰

I pooped in a diaper almost one year to this day. This may sound kinda gross, but otherwise, while diapered, when I farted sometimes a little bit wet I slept in my diaper until the next time I woke up. 🤫 So I am not really sure what to say about pooping because it was not really deliberate. It was an unexpected little accident. 

• Like 3

I woke up about an hour ago while I was peeing in my overnight diaper. I took the trash out and as I was just getting back to my front porch, I got a contraction and started pooping. Now I am sitting in my chair watching tv and waiting for the second wave of poop to come out. Once the second wave of poop is in my diaper, I can change.

On 6/6/2023 at 12:47 AM, Rue Rue said:

Those are really cute diapers! I love that they are called Critter Caboose! Because the booty is where it gets squishy! 🥰

I pooped in a diaper almost one year to this day. This may sound kinda gross, but otherwise, while diapered, when I farted sometimes a little bit wet I slept in my diaper until the next time I woke up. 🤫 So I am not really sure what to say about pooping because it was not really deliberate. It was an unexpected little accident. 

You could call that a happy accident 

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. As I finished pooping and got out of bed, my front end released a torrential flood into my diaper. It’s time to change now and start my day.

I woke up this morning about 6:45 in an already damp overnight diaper. Made coffee, and decided to hang out on the chat for a bit. I felt that pressure building in my lower abdomen, stood up and there were the signal horse farts. I knew it wouldn't be long. I had to take a break from the chat to enjoy the moment. It was fairly firm, and easy to clean up. Altogether a satisfying beginning to a good day.

I messed my wet morning diaper about 45 minutes ago while plugging in coffee: morning mess and morning coffee goes together like peanut butter and jelly, I have very nice warm, solid poopy in my NS Air Active Supreme diaper with a pair of Duratex Babykins pants for extra security and help with preventing my diaper from sagging right off my hips, All is good and i plan to exercise in my wet and messy diaper before I change.

I just woke up because I was peeing my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I felt the squish of a big load of poop spread up between my legs. Apparently I pooped sometime earlier while sleeping. I am not sure when I pooped but it must have been more than 4 hours ago because I am starting to feel some burning on my bottom like I am getting a diaper rash from the poop. I will be changing shortly.

• Like 1

Sometime earlier today while I was sleeping, I had a massive diarrhea blowout in my overnight diaper. I woke up about 3 hours ago in a surprisingly full diaper that my overnight diaper could not contain. I got all cleaned up and had to put my diaper cover in the wash.

I am up this morning in my last wet and now messy NS Air Active Supreme diaper. Not my last diaper, just last NS Air Active, For work today I am going to give Bambino Magnifico a thorough wetting trial. They were delivered on Saturday, and I wore one to bed, and when I got up very wet and similar to this morning, soon also messy, I thought that I would be able to discreetly wear one to work. Certainly, no messes at work,,,a professional setting with business casual to even casual dress. An untucked shirt and a sport coat should do the trick.

Just now. I pooped in my Rearz Critter Caboose. My diaper was already pretty wet and the mess is pretty big and soft and squishy.  Sitting here now enjoying it for a while 

I just woke up in a very well soaked and very messy Dry 24/7 diaper. I remember having a dream while I was sleeping and remember having a messy accident in my dream. I know this was when I pooped in my diaper. My pooping accidents while sleeping and dreaming are becoming a regular thing. I don’t mind it happening because now I know I can make it through the day without having a messy accident if I leave home. Time to change now and check out how big of a mess I made.

Thank God i was in good diapers, but it was still unpleasant and I had small leaks, too...

I was in the DFW airport and had to poop. I ran to the bathroom, but of course all of the stalls were full. I ended up giving up and letting loose in my Rearz Critter Caboose diapers. I didn't have time to change before my flight, so ended up sitting in those poopy diapers for the whole flight all the way until I got to my hotel in Mexico. Once there, I took a much needed shower. Thank God for diapers or I would have had a major embarrassing accident in my pants and probably missed my flight!

Yesterday about 11am, it was one of the largest messes I have ever made. It was a little slower on arrival, but made for a very full diaper. And when I sat down, it traveled up front and over half way up the back. I was surprised that I didn't have a blow out, everything stayed in place. It was one of the best messy diapers ever for me. Very happy day indeed.

• Like 1

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It’s a pretty big mess and there is a lot more poop coming since I haven’t pooped since Friday. I still have a few hours of sleep ahead of me so I will change when I wake up again.

I messed my wet morning Magnifico diaper about an hour ago and now here with hot coffee and a warm squishy diaper. I plan to go out for a jog in my messy diaper and then change for work, by that time I will definitely be ready for a clean diaper. I don't mind cleaning up at all, just part of the experience. Oh my goodness, just had a secondary messy load right this second.

• Like 1

This morning while drinking my coffee. S2 with a Rearz (I think) cover. Wet while making the coffee as I am still not usually able to relax enough to wet while laying down, and then sat down to scroll the net. I was actually able to mess while sitting across the couch, cat on my lap was probably really happy I didn't have to get up and disturb him to potty.

I just woke up with a massive mess in my overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped but I can tell it is very runny because I peaked down the front and could not see my private parts because poop was everywhere. I will be changing vert soon.

• Like 1
On 6/23/2023 at 11:46 AM, fillemup said:

I just woke up with a massive mess in my overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped but I can tell it is very runny because I peaked down the front and could not see my private parts because poop was everywhere. I will be changing vert soon.

Private parts covered with poopie= risk for uti=left untreated=risk for sepsis=left untreated =death.

13 hours ago, Moochie said:

Private parts covered with poopie= risk for uti=left untreated=risk for sepsis=left untreated =death.

I am aware of those issues. When you are totally bladder and bowel incontinent and have an accident in your sleep, if you don’t wake up when it happens, poop can go everywhere in your diaper. I always change shortly after waking up.

I padded up super thickly yesterday at around 10 am, done some pees, and I fell asleep by the TV sometime after midnight. 

I woke up around 8AM, and about an hour later I felt the pressure so I pooped and oh my god, it was just perfect, soft, massive volume, easy to get out, it felt so good, I masturbated, peed a couple times and then later fell asleep on my stomach, when I woke up again I stayed in it a little longer, had another poo, also sizable but smaller than the first one, so in the diaper it went, and shortly after noon I went to clean myself up.

I then padded up again, same thick setup as before, as I have a day of today, but I'll have to get out of it before I go to work tomorrow 5AM so I can only pee this time around. 

• Like 1

Soaked my Rearz Alpaca's and then dropped a huge load in them. I took a shower and changed, and like Mars.Indiapers above, am now thickly diapered in fresh diapers. I'm also off today, so not planning on changing until I have an appointment mid-day tomorrow. Currently in a medium Rearz Alpaca, with a Bambino Cloudee with a Pampers & Luvs Size 6 as stuffers over that, and a vintage 6-tape Attends with a Luvs size 6 and plastic baby diaper as stuffers over that.