LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

37 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Nice! It always feels SO GOOD when you wet or go poopie in a fresh diapee!😁♥️🚼🍼👶♥️🤭😏♥️☺️😛

And it feels even better when you do both in your diaper!!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IminWetPampers said:

And it feels even better when you do both in your diaper!!!

Oh yeah, definitely!😁😁😁♥️😃

5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I just finished peeing (for the second time) and now I’m pushing a large firm load into the seat of my soggy Megamax diaper. 

Sounds like heaven!😇♥️😁😃 I hope Mommy's nearby for a diapee change!🚼🍼👶♥️😉😏☺️🥰

7 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Sounds like heaven!😇♥️😁😃 I hope Mommy's nearby for a diapee change!🚼🍼👶♥️😉😏☺️🥰

Yes she was, as a matter of fact she snuck up behind me and grabbed a handful of soggy, messy, diapered bum just as I was pushing out the last of my mess and asked me if baby needed a clean bum and a diaper change. To which I replied, “Not yet mommy… almost done “

• Like 1

Just now at 6:17 pm I was heading home and o had the urge but I was able to hold it.  Then I stopped at the store to pick up a few things and as I was going in I had tgat urge again. So I headed to the back of the store so I can go.  Well no sooner I got in the stall.  It came out.  Couldn’t even drop the drawers.

• Like 1

I just woke up in a very wet overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I felt the very familiar squish of poop spreading up between my legs. I pooped sometime earlier today while sleeping. I remember having a dream and messed my diaper in the dream. I am pretty sure that I was when I pooped while sleeping. Time for me to change now.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Yes she was, as a matter of fact she snuck up behind me and grabbed a handful of soggy, messy, diapered bum just as I was pushing out the last of my mess and asked me if baby needed a clean bum and a diaper change. To which I replied, “Not yet mommy… almost done“

Aww!😍 What a good Mommy! And what a GOOD baby for letting Mommy know when baby needed a diapee change.😁😃😊🤭🚼🍼👶♥️😉

• Like 1

Last night and slept in it. I did it & wasn't ashamed I now have a medical prescription for them. I've had potty issues for the longest time so this is a blessing , quite honestly I never fit in I'd rather secretly battle with IBS but really I'd rather just be changed like a baby & go in my pants or diapers and have a lovely mommy say " accidents happen by the way that's what your diapers are for"  I'm bluntly honest I'd need a mommy these days if I could find a very soft mommy. I'm half way back to babyhood. I was abused as a child and I never got the privilege to get the honors to enjoy baby hood this is were I yearn my both AB and DL side. Except the naughty feelers I get with it it's not really my favorite

• Like 1

I woke up a few hours ago because I got a contraction and started pooping my overnight diaper. A medium sized load came out and I still had a few more hours to sleep so I just went back to sleep. I just woke up again and gave a little push to see if there was a second wave of poop and ended up having a pretty big mudslide top my diaper off. I will be changing shortly but I think there might be another messy diaper later.

Update - I was right again. I changed about an hour ago and my new diaper is now filling up with multiple mudslides. Looks like another IBS diarrhea flare up has started.

Update 2 - I had to change again because the last diaper was starting to leak since it was being overloaded with diarrhea. The mess was much bigger than the mess in my overnight diaper. I am now in another clean diaper. Hopefully, my intestines are empty now and this diaper will stay clean and only get wet tonight.

• Like 1

Before I got out of bed this morning I had a big poop in my Little Kings diaper. While making breakfast, I pooped in it again. After that I sat at the dining table and ate my breakfast and surfed my mobile while enjoying my dirty diaper.
About four hours after I had my first bowel movement, I went to the bathroom and removed the diaper. I could feel that the skin on my diaper bottom was a little sensitive, so I put on some protective cream and diaper lotion. I decided to give my bottom a break from diapers for a few hours and put on some undies. Don’t want risk a rash.

Messed in my already soaked Rearz Lil Bella diaper this morning. Honestly, not my favorite diaper so I am trying to burn through these. I ended up having a 3-hour long conversation with the girl of my dreams over the phone and messed some more while on the phone. Obviously couldn't shower and change while on the phone, so I enjoyed the warm, squishy mess while on the phone with her. I was worried about my diaper leaking though so had to lay on my stomach after I messed again, which worked, and I took a nice shower after getting off the phone with her and am now in a fresh Lil Bella for the day.

About two hours a go  in my Critter Caboose. It was the perfect poop to have on my diaper. Gonna stay in it a bit longer before changing into a fresh one and heading out for the day.

• Like 1

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I am sitting in bed now with more poop coming out every few minutes. I will wait a little while to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

• Like 2
On 5/7/2023 at 8:36 PM, Child Of God said:

Last night and slept in it. I did it & wasn't ashamed I now have a medical prescription for them. I've had potty issues for the longest time so this is a blessing , quite honestly I never fit in I'd rather secretly battle with IBS but really I'd rather just be changed like a baby & go in my pants or diapers and have a lovely mommy say " accidents happen by the way that's what your diapers are for"  I'm bluntly honest I'd need a mommy these days if I could find a very soft mommy. I'm half way back to babyhood. I was abused as a child and I never got the privilege to get the honors to enjoy baby hood this is were I yearn my both AB and DL side. Except the naughty feelers I get with it it's not really my favorite

I'm so sorry to hear that little one. Big hugs! I hope you find the perfect Mommy you're looking for because you definitely deserve it.🤗♥️😁😉🚼🍼👶🥰😃

• Like 1

Well after a full day at the beach yesterday, and eating way to many things I shouldn't be having. I now have a rather full load in the seat of my diaper. Of course now sitting here at the computer, I will get to enjoy my messy diaper for an hour or so. Then clean up and in a fresh diaper. Might just wear a pull up to start as I need to go grocery shopping first, and it's going to be 90 plus degrees today. At least my house has central air conditioning.

• Like 2
On 5/12/2023 at 1:00 AM, IminWetPampers said:

I just finished pooping in my super wet Trest Elite diaper that I have been wearing since 8am and I’ve peed in it 5 times. I don’t think it would survive me sitting in it. 

And I'm sure it's nice and crinkly too. I'm sure Mommy's going to love changing that one for her little guy!😁😊😃♥️😇🥰🚼🍼👶