LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

It seems like I am going to have a repeat of my last post. I am very constipated and have not pooped in several days. I just took a laxative and will be changing into my overnight diaper for bedtime. I am very sure I will have another very large mess to clean up in the morning. I will need to talk with my doctor to see if this constipation is a normal issue for COPD patients or a side effect from my medication.

I woke up yesterday afternoon with a very small poop in my overnight diaper. I think I am constipated again so I just took a liquid laxative. Hopefully, things will be flowing again tonight.

Update - So far I have had 3 messy diapers from the laxative. Hopefully I am finished pooping now.

I just got a contraction and started pooping my diaper. This is my first poop since Sunday night. This mess is fairly solid and will take a while to get it all out of my bottom. I will change when I am sure I am finished pooping.

I got a contraction a few minutes ago and had a major mudslide fill my diaper. My intestines are rumbling now so I know there is more poop coming. Lately, I have been either constipated or completely opposite with diarrhea. Tonight is a diarrhea night.

I woke up about 12 hours ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I fell back asleep and changed when I woke up 2 hours later. About an hour ago, I got a major contraction and completely filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a massive diarrhea mudslide. About 30 minutes ago, another large mudslide came out. I think I might be finished pooping for now so I will change again.

I wish I could poop that regularly. My fiber intake is all out of wack, and it's unfortunate since I love messing. Going to get some fiber stuff and try to clear it out today. I have no idea how long its been since I had a decent sized poop.

I finally was able to get a moderate size load pushed out into my diapie last night after struggling for a few minutes to push it out in various positions. Enjoyed that sucker later in the night with a good cummy and got changed up for bed. I do wish it was bigger, but hopefully in time I'll get back to more normal BMs.

• Like 1

Just pushed out a huge, firm load into my Black MegaMax diaper.  I didn't poop al all yesterday.  I felt an urge to go yesterday evening,  but held it in, knowing that today was a good diaper day for me. 

I really had to go. Once I had the house to myself,  I got diapered up in a Black MegaMax.  As soon as I got my diaper on, I pushed the load out. It was pretty firm and I has to push it pretty hard. 

I could feel it tenting out the back of my diaper,  then it kinda folded and kept coming out. It got a little softer towards the end. 

As soon as I got done pooping,  I flooded my diaper.  

It feels so awesome right now,  sitting here in my nice warm and squishy MegaMax diaper.

I'll definitely stay in and enjoy this diaper for several hours.  Hopefully another poo will join the one already in my diaper 

• Like 2

About an hour and a half ago, I got a really bad contraction and 2 days worth of poop very quickly loaded my diaper. I am still sitting in my messy diaper because I can feel my intestines rumbling and am waiting for the next wave of poop to come out.

• Like 2

My morning NS purple Supreme diaper is very soggy from a night of wetting...and just now very messy, actually real time as I am typing this. Verrrry nice, so warm, squishy, and comforting, one of the best psychophysiological feelings!!!?

• Like 1

I just got a contraction and started filling my diaper with a load of semi soft poop. My intestines are rumbling a little bit now and it feels like this might change into a diarrhea mess. I will wait a little while before I change.

• Like 1

I just finished changing out of my second messy diaper today. I pooped about an hour ago while laying in bed. This mess was not as big as my mess this morning. Hopefully, my overnight diaper will be clean when I wake up in the morning.

Wow, fillemup. My pooping cycle is just so out of whack still. It's probably just because I'm not trying to fiber load super hard or anything (and not IC), but I usually do 1 mess a day maybe every 2 days, and they aren't big. I also don't get really bad contractions, so I have to force it a bit. I've also never tried messing in bed but that's mostly because I just don't get the bad contractions to go, which I -wish- I did get more often haha. 

My last poop was several hours ago in my soggy pampers and I added a bit extra to it like an hour later. But, would be nice to have a bigger one at some point. Those are always fun. Keep up the good work, fillemup.

Just woke up with a small load in my diaper.  Don't know how it got there. I must have had some kind of a dream that I pooped a little bit. 

The diaper was really wet. It was pretty wet when I went to bed and I woke up a couple times and wet it and wet it again when I woke up.  It felt a little bit different in the seat, but didn't think much about it. I didn't realize that it had a small mess in it until I took it off. I  did think that my urine was strong when I did get up, but didn't think that I had pooped. 

A long time ago,  I had a dream and pooped my diaper.  I think that I was semi conscious during that dream and can remember parts of it. This is the first time that I have ever woken up with a load that I didn't consciously make in my diaper. 

Well, it's morning and I didn't have to think about pooping in my Attends Premier diaper because I just messed so naturally by relaxing while in the kitchen getting coffee. Hot coffee, and a wet, warm, lumpy, squishy diaper, it doesn't get much better.?

Late last night I diapered up, knowing full well that I always get up to pee. And sure enough, I did, but I tried to stay in bed. Finally I got so uncomfortable, I got up, and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. I was a bit thirsty anyway. Moments later, I went back to bed with a damp diaper.

Several hours later, it was getting light outside when I woke up. I thought I'd wait and see how long it took to feel a movement coming. First there were the horse farts. And I thought to myself, "It won't be long, now." 

I stood up and immediately it seemed gravity took over. I had a good mess right there in my diaper standing feet away from the door to the bathroom. I let it out slowly. Soon as I thought I was done, I stepped into the bathroom, and began running hot water to shave. While the water was heating, I finished filling my diaper. Glorious!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago.  I've had this Betterdry on for about 4-1/2 hours and have been feeling the urge to poop.  I tried to just relax for about an hour while working around the house to let nature take it's course, but alas, my bowel sphincter has fantastic power.  I finally just pushed it out into my diaper.  When not in a diaper and I have to go, sometimes I really have to clench to make it to the bathroom in time before disaster.  We've all been there though.

• Like 2