LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

3 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Big thick Diapers are the best!

I KNOW right buddy?! Big thick Diapees are ALWAYS the BEST!!!!! "Us!" In an nutshell!!!!!!?????????☺️??????♥️??️‍?♥️????

IMG_20220505_173258.jpg

• Like 2

I was in a light sleep a few minutes ago and got a really bad contraction. About 5 seconds into the contraction, the poop started filling my diaper. Now I am sitting on a changing pad waiting for the rest of the poop to come out. I should be able to change in about 30 minutes.

• Like 1

I changed out of a wet and messy diaper about an hour and a half ago and just pooped in my new diaper. I really didn’t expect this mess because I thought I was finished pooping before I changed out of my last diaper. I guess I was wrong. My intestines are rumbling a little bit now so I am pretty sure there is more poop coming through the system so I will be in this messy diaper until I am absolutely sure I am finished pooping.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I pooped my diaper yesterday because I have increased my fiber intake by eating a lot of bowels of raisin bran.

Do you like raisin Bran buddy?!????????♥️???♥️???

14 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you like raisin Bran buddy?!????????♥️???♥️???

Well I hope so or else I wouldn't continue to eat it.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well I hope so or else I wouldn't continue to eat it.

Do you like Cinnamon Toast Crunch?!??? That's my FAVORITE CEREAL!!!!!!!!!???☺️??♥️?????♥️???????????♥️?

I just pooped just before I’m about to go to work and now I have to crawl my baby but to the diaper changing table and get cleaned up and put in a much thicker diaper 

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. Right now, it is just a small mess and I know there is a lot more coming. I am going back to bed for now. I will change later when I wake up again.

My diaper is usually wet and messy at 5:48 AM, but it's 5:48 PM and I am wet and messy, even with my wife fairly close by, although she is absorbed in a phone call. This is unusual for me. I will change very soon into a Crinklz for the evening.

I recently totally filled a super dry kids while I was cuddling with my gf/mommy. She felt how warm my diaper got against her leg and knew she had an overfilled diaper to deal with ;) I was already dirty so she decided to get me messier ? she put on her apron and rubber gloves and stuck a clothes pin on her nose with a devilish smile ;) after putting down a changing pad, she layed me down, spread my legs and rubbed my whole mess into the front of my sopping wet diaper~ she giggled and crinkled her nose as she watched me writhe and squirm while my loaded diaper got dirtier and rubbed against me. I started to buck against her hand and she said

"I think someone wants to ride on mommy's lap!" I nodded with a glazed-over drooling expression. She plopped me onto her voluptuous bare legs and started to bounce me and pull me closer. She giggled and began to slide me back and forth through my messy pile. I couldn't take it~

*Spurt!* I coated my whole diaper with thick globs of warm cum, while I shivered and blushed clutching mommy. 

"Ooo~ what a good boy cumming in mommy's lap! I think it's time for a diaper change!" She said sticking the clothespin back onto her nose~

• Like 1

Half an hour ago.  Got back from doing some shopping and since my diaper was pretty wet (it was pretty wet before I even left the house), I decided to push out a small load.  Very small since I had dropped a sizable load in the toilet when I got up this morning.  At least it won't be a blow out like the last time I pooped my diaper!  Clean up should be easy. 

About 3 hours ago I woke up because I was starting to mess my overnight diaper. It was already pretty wet from peeing in my sleep. I kept the messy diaper on for about 45 minutes before I changed because poop kept coming out of my bottom. By the time I was finished pooping, my diaper was pretty full. I definitely got my monies worth out of that diaper.

Late yesterday afternoon, moving things from my garage to the storage shed and promptly filled the back of my diaper. I had some yardwork to finish (Pulling weeds and trimming) but i was able to enjoy my mess for a few hours before cleanup and changing. My wife commented as soon as I entered the house "Someone made a stinky diaper" I said yes and I'm heading for the shower. She said good because we are going out to dinner and you can't go smelling like that. Very true I said as I was heading for the bathroom. 

I just made a very solid mess in my diaper while sitting at my desk working. I got a really bad contraction and lifted my bottom off the chair and a solid poop started coming out. The poop stopped coming out when it hit the resistance of my diaper so I had to push to get the rest of it out. It felt like it was about a foot long solid log. I don’t know if there will be any more poop coming out so I will wait a while before I change just in case there is more poop wanting out of my bottom.

I woke up about 2 hours ago with an enormous mess in my overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped but it must have been mor than 1 pooping episode during my sleep because half of the mess was solid and the other half was runny. Either way, it was a very big mess that I had to clean up. I am now sitting in a clean diaper that is just a little wet.

I made a stinky this morning just before 11:30.  But, shortly after the phone started blaring a tornado warning for the region.  (3 phones going off simultaneously!)    So, I opted to clean up and put big boy pants back on just in case I had to vacate in a hurry.   Never got to enjoy that one! ?

16 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I made a stinky this morning just before 11:30.  But, shortly after the phone started blaring a tornado warning for the region.  (3 phones going off simultaneously!)    So, I opted to clean up and put big boy pants back on just in case I had to vacate in a hurry.   Never got to enjoy that one! ?

That sounds like a real shit storm my friend.

20 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I made a stinky this morning just before 11:30.  But, shortly after the phone started blaring a tornado warning for the region.  (3 phones going off simultaneously!)    So, I opted to clean up and put big boy pants back on just in case I had to vacate in a hurry.  

You missed your chance to say to everybody, "That scared the shit out of me!"  Glad you are safe though.

• Haha 1