LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

about 20 minutes ago i made a huge sloppy runny poo in my rearz mermaid tales diaper and i only changed not even an hour ago mommy won't be happy. 

• Like 1

Today was similar to yesterday only directly opposite. I woke up peeing my overnight diaper and as I sat up, I found out I pooped sometime earlier today in my sleep. I know I also peed earlier in my sleep because the diaper was pretty well soaked after my wake up pee.

• Like 1

Earlier today, had a large fiber inspired load filling the Seni super I had chosen for such an instance....worked great, felt wonderful, just not enough time to truly enjoy it....had to go to work....*sigh*

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Joep said:

About two hours ago I did a banana enema and topped of my messy tie dye Mega max with a tunnel plug. Such a good time.

Sounds very sexual!?????????????♥️? Sounds like someone's been a VERY naughty boy! LOL!????????♥️

Happy Easter and Passover. Although I was raised Catholic, I don't subscribe to Catholicism anymore, but I am spiritual. I haven't eaten solid food since Thursday at 6:00 pm as part of my spiritual journey. I am a little weak and fuzzy, my diaper is soaked because I have paid more attention to being hydrated, and I managed a little/medium mess in my Abena M4 diaper this morning. My poopy diaper diaper feels a little more sticky than squishy. I am going to break my fast in a few minutes with a piece of bread and peanut butter along with coffee. Later my wife has a nice brunch planned for us. I'll be changed into a clean-dry diaper by then, and there will be no messy diapers around my wife, just wet.

19 hours ago, emily1890 said:

when Iwas hunting for some easter eggs

Hunting for Easter eggs with your own personal, warm, lumpy, and squishy Easter eggs in your diaper. Very smart, Emily.

I just made a major IBS diarrhea mess in my Seni Super Plus diaper. I didn’t expect to have an IBS flare up today but it is here now and I am pretty sure there will be a few more messy diapers as the day goes on.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just made a major IBS diarrhea mess in my Seni Super Plus diaper. I didn’t expect to have an IBS flare up today but it is here now and I am pretty sure there will be a few more messy diapers as the day goes on.

I HOPE you have a Daddy to change you!???? Daddies LOVE messy diapee Wipees! LOL!?????☺️?

It's morning and my Abena M4 diaper is wet and messy, not much, but enough to know what I have inside my diaper. I think I am going to out jogging in my wet and poopy diaper this morning.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Moochie said:

It's morning and my Abena M4 diaper is wet and messy, not much, but enough to know what I have inside my diaper. I think I am going to out jogging in my wet and poopy diaper this morning.

Have you ever been in diapers for SO long that you LEGITLY don't know what's in your diaper anymore?!???

8 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Have you ever been in diapers for SO long that you LEGITLY don't know what's in your diaper anymore?!???

Wow! That would be pretty far out, as we used to say.?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Wow! That would be pretty far out, as we used to say.?

Hahaha!!!! That DEFINITELY shows your age! LOL!? Just kidding!?? I'm just teasing you.??? LOL!?????

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to mess my overnight diaper. It is a medium size mess now but my intestines are rumbling and I know there is more poop coming out soon. I will change after I am sure I am finished pooping.