LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just started filling my diaper with a massive load of poop. I haven't pooped since Wednesday night and there is a ton of poop coming out of my bottom now. I will keep this diaper on for a while because I know there is going to be a lot more poop coming out tonight. This will be an extremely messy diaper by the time I am ready to change.

Good morning to everyone from Frungie in a wet and messy Rearz Lil Bella diaper. Wet, warm, lumpy, squishy, and not at all very 'tinky. I am not going to change for several hours with plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper.

My morning Rearz Lil Bella diaper is wet, warm, messy, squishy, and delightful. I am going to go outside to do some snow removal in my poopy diaper, hopefully it will help to keep me warm. I'll change after that into a BareBum diaper for work. I'll wet during the day but no messy diapers at the office.?

Sitting here right now enjoying my morning coffee with something brewing in my morning diaper sad that I'll have to change it all by my self because my wife is at work.  See if i can make my daytime diaper last till she get home ;) 

As I expected, I stayed in my messy diaper from earlier and just had a massive mudslide come out of my bottom. The poop came out so fast that is shot all the way up the front of my diaper. I just looked down the front of my diaper and cannot see my private parts because there is so much poop. Now it is time to change.

8 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just started messing my Dry 24/7 diaper. My intestines are really rumbling now and it feels like I am starting to have an IBS diarrhea flare up. This will be a very messy diaper before I change.

Ugh. IBS-D… Kind of why I don’t post much here. 

Just after my wife left for work I put a Bambinos Cloudy diaper on then proceeded to mess in it then release my pee pee after then then input a blankie between my legs and hummed it back and forth moving some ofnthr mess up front also watched a Heavy-r-com video of a lady pooping in her diaper then opening it up and then spreading her poop all over her pussy and rubbing herself to a shattering cummies three times.

Did my chores then and then sat down watched a Netflix show and then proceeded to wet and mess again and before I got cleaned up for work did another rubbie in my diaper making cummies then got cleaned up was a good morning

• Like 1
5 hours ago, babyalan said:

Just after my wife left for work I put a Bambinos Cloudy diaper on then proceeded to mess in it then release my pee pee after then then input a blankie between my legs and hummed it back and forth moving some ofnthr mess up front also watched a Heavy-r-com video of a lady pooping in her diaper then opening it up and then spreading her poop all over her pussy and rubbing herself to a shattering cummies three times.

Did my chores then and then sat down watched a Netflix show and then proceeded to wet and mess again and before I got cleaned up for work did another rubbie in my diaper making cummies then got cleaned up was a good morning

Sounds like quite the messy morning!??☺️?❤️ LOL!???

• Like 1

I just woke up because I was starting to get a bowel contraction and immediately started filling my overnight diaper with a load of soft poop. I will go into the living room and watch some tv before I change. I just like to make sure I am completely finished pooping before I change.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I just woke up because I was starting to get a bowel contraction and immediately started filling my overnight diaper with a load of soft poop. I will go into the living room and watch some tv before I change. I just like to make sure I am completely finished pooping before I change.

Do you have a Mommy to change you????? And do you still have control of your bowls??

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you have a Mommy to change you????? And do you still have control of your bowls??

No mommy and totally bladder and bowel incontinent due to a ruptured L5-S1 disc in my lower back.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, fillemup said:

No mommy and totally bladder and bowel incontinent due to a ruptured L5-S1 disc in my lower back.

Wow! That's gotta really hurt buddy!???? Back pain is some of the worst pain.???☹️? What diapies do you wear????☺️?

• Like 1