LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Right now,  I'm sitting in a messy and really wet Bambino Skooldoodle diaper.   I  love the print, it's pretty comfy and the velcro tapes seem to be pretty strong,  but I'm not sure about how they fit me.  I  always feel like I need to pull up my diaper.   This is the first one that I've been in,  maybe I just need to tape it differently. 

If I leave it alone,  it settles into a spot and stays there.   It's no leaking yet,  besides being pretty wet, ohh and did I say messy.  I  still feel like I need to pull it up. 

I woke up about 30 minutes ago and as I sat up in bed, I felt the squish of a very large pile of soft poop spread up between my legs and up the front of my diaper. I peeked down the front and it is almost covering my privates. My intestines are rumbling really bad and I know there is a lot more poop coming soon. I will be keeping this diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping. This will be a very messy diaper when I am finished pooping.

Yesterday morning while I was getting ready to take a shower,  I was shaving like normal when my body says time to go. I looked at the toilet and said no way, then proceeded to fill my diaper. I had to sit down on the toilet lid to rock back and forth a few times to spread my mess. Finished shaving and then hopped in the shower for a quick clean up and then back into a fresh diaper. Short time to enjoy my messy diaper but still very enjoyable. This was my second messy diaper for the day.

I am wet and have two messes in my morning LFB Little Trunks diaper. My first mess happened while getting coffee this morning and required some pushing. About 20 minutes later a second more natural, just relaxing poopy was added to my diaper. Double the pleasure this morning, even triple the pleasure because I am now sitting here enjoying the squish in my diaper.??

I am currently in the process of pooping my diaper. It started a few minutes ago with an intestinal contraction and about 5 seconds later, the poop started filling my diaper. I am sitting on my changing pad waiting for the rest of the poop to finish coming out. Once I am sure I am finished pooping, I will change.

Hoosic Falls, just a couple of weeks ago. I don't drive and I took the bus in to get some videos and pictures of the town. Pooping in a diaper is rare for me now that I'm married. I try not to go in the house where the smell might linger because my husband is a CNA and he deals with that all day at work. 

I drank a lot of coffee that day and finally when the urge came, I let it go. I went to the town hall, which was basically empty. During COVID they only allow one person to use the restroom at a time so I had lots of privacy and time to get my diaper off and clean myself up without any hassle. 

I was wearing an Inspire InControl diaper if anyone's wondering. 

1 hour ago, Little Lindsey said:

Filled the seat of my Rearz Alpaca about an hour ago. Trying to stay in it for a few more wettings so as to not waste the ridiculous capacity but I don't know how much longer I'll last. 

You'll be fine. Stay in your Alpaca until it's soaked.   Enjoy it while you can. 

I just started filling my diaper with a massive load of soft poop. My intestines are rumbling really bad and I know there is a lot more poop coming through the system. I will wait another hour or so before I change. I think this one is going to be another one for the record books.

10 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

About 3 hours ago when I was sitting on the floor playing with toys and watching Cocomelon. Mommy has changed me. 

Was it pee-pee or poopie? Just curious little one!?? I hope it was a good diaper change!☺️?

I am currently without a diaper. Why? I had to get up earlier than anticipated because my diaper was at the saturation point and I did not want to leak on the bed sheets. Last night before bed I drank my usual glass of Metamucil, but then I added one Senokot pill. I messed my Rearz Select diaper to the maximum just after I got out of bed. I did some work on a report while sitting here in my messy diaper. It was so full, that I decided it is best to change and get cleaned up. It was definitely one of the top 10 messiest diapers I have ever had.

• Like 1