LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I've just pooped my overnight diapers that were already swollen from several wettings, and oh my god, there's so much of it. 

I started to feel pressure and thought I could just hold it for little longer but it was becoming uncomfy so I let go, thinking it wouldnt be much, but it came out all at once in one big mushy wave, and filled my diaper completely.

I'll wait an hour or two to see if there's a second wave coming, but boy my diaper feels so good already, it will be difficult fighting the urge to rub it until I come.

I have been up this morning for 10 minutes. My Attends Premier diaper is very wet and messy. I just got a BigTots printed cloth/lycra overpant that I really like over cloth back diapers. They are dry and help to keep my diaper from sagging, and they look cute and pleasing.

Yet another routine morning... a nice small Tye Dye MegaMax diaper that is very wet, and a wonderful, pleasing, lumpy mess in the back and bottom of my diaper that has just been squished since I am sitting here contributing to this topic. I understand that this is not an activity for everyone, but for me a loaded poopy diaper is sooo very enjoyable. The clean up is not at all onerous, I have it down to a science. It takes me less than 5 minutes to get all clean and fresh and ready for the day in a brand new diaper.

This past Tuesday and Wednesday for me, my company sent me out of town for a training conference.

I brought all of my supplies and had a nice hotel room all to myself, with Covid controls in place they only clean the rooms when you check out not daily as before. So each late afternoon, I was able to enjoy my time in just a diaper and t-shirt. One messy diaper each day for several hours, disposed of them double bagged in the outside hotel trash. I had a great time and came back home feeling good.

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. There is still more coming out every few minutes. It might be another hour or so before I change.

Update:

I waited an hour and changed into a clean diaper. I went back to bed and woke up about an hour ago with a wet diaper. About 15 minutes ago, I got another intestinal contraction and made another mess. I really didn't expect to be in another messy diaper today because I normally only mess once per day. I did have an IBS diarrhea flare up yesterday and made 2 very messy diapers. Today's accidents are not diarrhea. I am really glad they make good quality adult diapers to contain all of my accidents.

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper with a massive load of soft poop. My intestines are rumbling really bad and and more poop is coming out every few minutes. This diaper is going to be a very big mess by the time I am finished pooping. I am not sure how much more poop will come out but it really feels like there is a lot more coming in the next few minutes. I will keep this diaper on until I am either finished pooping or the diaper starts leaking.

I got up 30 minutes ago with a wet NS purple Supreme diaper and almost as soon as my feet hit the floor out of bed, I messed my diaper. So here I am enjoying a most delightfully wet and squishy diaper.

I woke up very wet NS purple Supreme diaper, then while getting coffee I had to push just a little to mess my diaper. So here I am enjoying all the emotional and physical sensations of my bulging wet and squishy soiled diaper. Going potty in my diaper is one of the most fun and pleasurable activities there is for me.

I had a wetter than normal night so I am up in a soaked and now messy Rearz Lil Bella diaper. I decided to sit on a baby changing pad just in case I leak. I did have a small leak during the night and got my clothes slightly damp, but fortunately nothing on the bed sheets. I just checked and no wet or messy press-out leaks, everything is staying totally ensconced in my diaper. yah!?

I am not sure when the eruption happened in my diaper earlier, but I just woke up and my overnight diaper is completely full of diarrhea. I went to bed about 6 hours ago in a clean and dry Dry 24/7 diaper and sometime during my sleep, a diarrhea eruption happened in my diaper. I am pretty sure the diaper did not contain the mess because there is so much of it down there, but my Babykins diaper cover should have caught any leaks. I will be changing shortly and see how much damage I did in this diaper. I know for certain that I got my monies worth out of this diaper.

Yesterday about 12:30 in the afternoon.  I unexpectedly got the house to myself on my day off and decided to mess my diaper.  BAD IDEA!  I forgot I had corn and green peppers and it was a stinky sloppy very loose mess that worked right up to the back top of my diaper.  Had to change and clean up within 30 minutes.  It was nasty!

About 45 minutes ago I was sitting at my desk working on my email and got a major intestinal contraction. As I stood up, a very large load of soft poop began to fill my diaper. I had to wait until the second wave came out which just happened a few minutes ago. Now I am heading to the shower to clean up.

Yesterday's morning diaper was only wet (see post above); however this morning is a different story. I woke up wet, earlier than usual, and messed my diaper while getting coffee. I have been in my poopy diaper now for three hours; it is definitely time to change and get ready for work. My work diaper today is a NS Lite blue with a booster pad over which I will wear a BigTots cotton/lycra blend diaper pant. Later, time to change.

I just filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. It is almost exactly 24 hours since my last messy accident. Normally, my timing is about every 30 to 36 hours between messy accidents. If my pooping schedule was every 24 hours, I would have a lot less messy diapers.