LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I last time I pooped in my diaper two weeks ago. I pooped a few times so it was a pretty full diaper.

My girlfriend, who was out of the room at the time, asked me if I had a dirty diaper and then asked if I was stinky. She could tell since it was heavy in the back. 

9 hours ago, square_duck said:

About an hour ago, shoved a firm load into the seni super I'm wearing, ...and it was dry up to that point! But, as usual ..I poop, then my bladder decides to chime in with a"me too" flood..  ?

Well, at least these hold a good amount, so I dont worry about leaking.

Well, I changed out of the one above about an hour ago. Finished the other half of the load I didn't do earlier.....soaked it as well. Had been sitting in it and doing stuff most if the day, finally decided to take a shower. Filled it with the other load, flooded it, emptied it, showered and changed....

A long diaper day..

9 hours ago, square_duck said:

I loaded my diaper up about 2 hours ago with massive sloppy diarrhea mess. There was so much in the diaper that I had to immediately change to prevent a leak. While I was in the shower getting cleaned up, a second wave of diarrhea hit. All I could do is squat down in the shower to prevent it from going everywhere when it came out. Now I am sitting in a clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper. Hopefully it will stay clean for a while.

Another morning and another wet and poopy diaper: NS Supreme blue medium. I am going out for a run shortly in my wet and messy diaper. What a wonderful sensation it is to go out for a nice run with a wet and loaded diaper. I have a dentist appointment later this morning and I will get nice and clean and fresh and wear a NS Lite purple diaper to the dentist.

Earlier this morning, I have been on some pain meds for a few days. So when I was able to go it was a nice medium firm log. It just kept going until I had filled the back of my diaper very nicely. Of course the wife noticed right way, not a bad thing though.  She offered to change my diaper after I enjoyed it for an hour or so. It's not that often that she volunteers to change a dirty diaper. And let me say she makes it very enjoyable. ?

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was starting to pee my overnight diaper. As I sat up I found out ther was already a pretty big mess in the back of my diaper that very quickly squished up between my legs. I am not sure when I pooped but I was dead asleep when it happened. Now I am sitting in a very wet and messy diaper. I will be changing shortly into a nice clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper.

10 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was starting to pee my overnight diaper. As I sat up I found out ther was already a pretty big mess in the back of my diaper that very quickly squished up between my legs. I am not sure when I pooped but I was dead asleep when it happened. Now I am sitting in a very wet and messy diaper. I will be changing shortly into a nice clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper.

Fillemup, you and I are regular contributors to this topic. I am a voluntary diaper messer, so I know when I mess, because it is on purpose. You; however, often don't seem to know when you messed your diaper, so I am curious if you have nerve damage or some medical component to your messing. 

5 hours ago, Moochie said:

Fillemup, you and I are regular contributors to this topic. I am a voluntary diaper messer, so I know when I mess, because it is on purpose. You; however, often don't seem to know when you messed your diaper, so I am curious if you have nerve damage or some medical component to your messing. 

I became totally bladder and bowel incontinent about 3 years ago due to a ruptured L5-S1 disc in my lower back.i don't know I have to pee or poop until it starts coming out. Normally when I mess my diaper, I get a contraction and the pooping starts about 5 seconds into the contraction. Most times when I mess my diaper in my sleep, it wakes me up when I start pooping. Sometimes I sleep through the accident and don't know I pooped myself until I sit up and the poop squishes and the smell hits me.

17 hours ago, fillemup said:

I became totally bladder and bowel incontinent about 3 years ago due to a ruptured L5-S1 disc in my lower back.i don't know I have to pee or poop until it starts coming out. Normally when I mess my diaper, I get a contraction and the pooping starts about 5 seconds into the contraction. Most times when I mess my diaper in my sleep, it wakes me up when I start pooping. Sometimes I sleep through the accident and don't know I pooped myself until I sit up and the poop squishes and the smell hits me.

Thanks for explaining your incontinence.

12 hours ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

In a thick, wet and messy diaper combo here with no plans to change anytime soon! In a Pampers Size 7, Medium Bambino Karnavale, and a Large DC Idyl diaper with a booster and a blue plastic baby diaper as a stuffer in that! 

With all that on you don't need to change until the skin on your butt starts to dissolve! 

I had very rare night that I decided not to put on a diaper. Since I am not incontinent, and wear diapers for pleasure, everything was fine. When I got up I immediately put on a cheap Walmart Assurance diaper, wet practically before I had it on, and messed 5 minutes later. I'll change in about 2 hours after I get my morning exercise, by that time I should be overdue for a diaper change.

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

With all that on you don't need to change until the skin on your butt starts to dissolve! 

Haha yep! Still in the same diaper. I've wet it several more times and pooped it twice more as well. I'll have to change in a but though for work :(

This last time it was an accident!!! A couple of days ago, I had just changed out of a VERY soggy ABU simple ultra w/cloth stuffer, and put on an ABU kiddo..one of my faves!!? I wore that the rest of the day( about 10 hours) and it stayed dry, until towards the end. I soaked it once while out and about, then again when I got home....but with a surprise! ? I didn't even feel this one coming.... But I guess it was from something I ate, that didn't agree with me. I bent down to get something from the fridge, in mid pee, and suddenly I felt something kinda ooozing out of the ol' back door.. ?

I figured "fine....its either gas, or a shart" ........shart...very messy one, and when I realized that, I just gave things a push, and a small-ish mudslide resulted. I had no clue I needed to go or this was on it way.....it was wierd!!

So, it was also late, and I deliberated about changing, but chose instead to go to bed. I wanted to see how much these diapers can take. It didn't smell bad, and didn't bother me, so I went to bed. I woke up early, went to the kitchen for some juice and start breakfast, had the inevidable morning flood....went into the bathroom for a shower, and it finally started leaking, just behind my right leg. I t was FULL!. So....now I know... ?

I 'll put together another adventure, see what happens....or does'nt.

I love my diapers!!! ?

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. The diaper is barely wet and there is a whole bunch more poop coming the way my intestines feel. I still have 4 1/2 hours left to sleep so it looks like I will be sleeping in a dirty diaper for the next few hours. I always have a good coat of barrier cream on when I go to bed to prevent a diaper rash. This diaper should be pretty messy by the time I wake up again. Hopefully I can sleep the rest of the day without waking up again because in pooping.

Update:

As expected, I woke up about an hour ago and found out that while sleeping, I messed my diaper a lot more. When I changed 45 minutes ago, it was as expected. The mess was just starting to leak out at the back of my legs. I am glad I wear a Babykins diaper cover because it did its job and contained the leak. Now I have to do some laundry.

I didn't expect to mess my diaper for another 10 or so hours due to the time I messed my diaper yesterday, but I was sitting at my desk and about 20 minutes ago, I got a big intestinal contraction and messed my Seni Super Plus diaper. I am still sitting in the messy diaper because I know there is more poop coming by the way my intestines are rumbling. I will change once I am sure I am finished pooping.

I'm messing my diaper right now. I like to mess a little at a time, then sit in a wet, slightly messy diaper, hang out here, mess a little more, and then take care of the other parts. Doing the weekly vacuuming in a wet, messy, cummy diaper will make the job more enjoyable.

I woke up about an hour ago and as I stood up, I started getting an intestinal contraction. All I could do is squat a little and the poop started its way out of my bottom into my awaiting diaper. It was a fairly solid poop and I had to push about 2 seconds into it hitting my diaper because it stopped coming out when it met the resistance of the diaper. It felt like I pushed out about an 18 inch log. As I was pushing the poop out, my bladder also let go with a total flood of pee. No I am sitting in a very well soaked diaper with a big fairly solid poop in the back. I am not sure when I will change because my intestines are rumbling a little bit and I think there might be some soft poop coming through the plumbing. Hopefully, that wave of poop will hit the diaper soon so I can change.

• Like 1

My morning InControl Original diaper is soo very wet and messy, an exquisite poopy load. I am going out jogging to maximize and prolong my wet and potty diapered experience.