LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About 3 hours ago. Woke up feeling like I was going to be sick. Nausea, belly pains, etc. After I got up and moving around, the nausea subsided and I was left with pain and an urge to poo. After getting clothes together to take a shower, I went to the bathroom (with said clothes) and sat on the commode with my undies still around my waist. A somewhat slow release later and I had a decent diarrhea bulge in my pants. After snapping a couple pics, I emptied my drawers and hopped in the tub to rinse my pants out and clean myself up.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

About 3 hours ago. Woke up feeling like I was going to be sick. Nausea, belly pains, etc. After I got up and moving around, the nausea subsided and I was left with pain and an urge to poo. After getting clothes together to take a shower, I went to the bathroom (with said clothes) and sat on the commode with my undies still around my waist. A somewhat slow release later and I had a decent diarrhea bulge in my pants. After snapping a couple pics, I emptied my drawers and hopped in the tub to rinse my pants out and clean myself up.

So do you like going poopie in your pants or in your diapers? Just curious.?

• Like 1
On 6/24/2021 at 6:09 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

So do you like going poopie in your pants or in your diapers? Just curious.?

Pants 100%. Diapers tend to mask the mushy feeling, which is like 70% of the enjoyment I get from doing it in my pants. The other 30% is spread across the naughtiness (doing something I’m not “allowed” to be doing), the convenience, the sexiness fetish….

My order of pull-ups should be at my house tomorrow or the day after. It says day after, but it shipped from a neighboring state and is already in mine.

Edited by LonesomeLamp
Finally fixing my tags
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Pants 100%. Diapers tend to mask the mushy feeling, which is like 70% of the enjoyment I get from doing it in my pants. The other 30% is spread across the naughtiness (doing something I’m not “allowed” to be doing), the convenience, the <s>sexiness</s> fetish….

My order of pull-ups should be at my house tomorrow or the day after. It says day after, but it shipped from a neighboring state and is already in mine.

So did you ever go poopie in your pants on purpose and get in trouble when you were a little kid?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So did you ever go poopie in your pants on purpose and get in trouble when you were a little kid?

Nope. It wasn’t until maybe my early teens when I started actually messing myself. It was usually firm and easy to clean and I didn’t do it very often. When it wasn’t easy to clean, I’d do my best with toilet paper. In my mid to late teens is when I started doing it more regularly under the same pretenses. This time, if it was too messy, I’d go into the woods and ditch my underwear.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Nope. It wasn’t until maybe my early teens when I started actually messing myself. It was usually firm and easy to clean and I didn’t do it very often. When it wasn’t easy to clean, I’d do my best with toilet paper. In my mid to late teens is when I started doing it more regularly under the same pretenses. This time, if it was too messy, I’d go into the woods and ditch my underwear.

Very interesting. Great story!???

• Like 1

I was sitting at my desk about 10 minutes ago and got my famous contraction. As I stood up, I rapidly filled my diaper with a massive load of semi soft poop. Right after the poop finished coming out, my bladder let go and soaked the front of my diaper. Now I am sitting on a change pad waiting to make sure I am finished pooping. I should be able to change in about 30 minutes.

10 minutes ago and it does stink!  Not sure what I ate!  Laid in bed on my stomach and pushed out up into the seat of my diaper for a different experience rather than just stand, squat and poop.

About 20 minutes ago, I was outside watering my flowers and had a good cramp and then I just relaxed and filled my diaper quite nicely.  The funny thing was my neighbor was also watering her flowers at the same time. She started talking to me about the time I was pooping uncontrollably. She was well over 60 feet away and had no idea what I was doing. 

Had a conversation for a few minutes and finished with the flowers,  then proceeded back in my house to enjoy my efforts. 

• Like 1

I had a very-very wet night. I am not incontinent so I know when I am wetting. When I got up I actually had a bit of a waddle because my Rearz Lil Bella diaper is so wet. While getting coffee I added a nice surprise to the back of my diaper. That was an hour ago and still wet and messy and fortunately no leaks

• Like 1

I have not pooped since Thursday night. Now everything that I have eaten since Thursday is coming out. My diaper started filling up about 10 minutes ago and more poop keeps coming out every few minutes. I can feel the poop is completely covering my private parts up front and it is at about the same level up the back of my diaper. I am not sure how much more poop there is to come out of my intestines, but I am going to wait about 30 more minutes to change. Hopefully everything will be out by that point. I am pretty sure this will be another one of my biggest messes since I became incontinent.

update:

I waited 30 minutes and changed into a nice clean diaper. The mess I made in the first diaper was as I expected. HUGE. After I put a new diaper on, I went into the living room and watched a movie. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie and just woke up to find the clean diaper I fell asleep in is now also messy. Apparently I messed again while I was asleep. It doesn't feel like this mess is as big as the last mess, but I definitely have another mess in my diaper now. I am so glad they make good quality adult diapers.

• Like 2

I just posted this on "What diaper are you wearing now."  

Something different for me this morning. I changed my wet night diaper and put on print cloth training pant and now wet and messy. You can't beat the feeling of wet cloth pants/diapers.

Since in a messy cloth training pant, I certainly failed my training, and cleaning up will be a little more labor intensive, but worth it.

I was wearing a Megamax with booster in the morning and felt an upset stomach. I had a cart full of groceries and I wanted to checkout and thought I could make it home. In fact, the pressure became severe very quickly and I started messing when I walked to the other end of the mega grocery store. I didn't want to mess in public but I had no choice. I left my cart and went to my car to grab my diaper bag (wipes, diapers). It was a lot of loose stool and diarrhea. No other diaper other than a Megamax could have contained it. 

It must have been something that I ate. I changed into a M4 and about an hour later, I was in the middle of shopping at the mall and I felt a sudden intense pressure in my lower abdomen and I had a diarrhea accident that was thankfully contained by the M4. Once again, I had to interrupt my shopping to grab my diaper bag to clean up. 

I haven't lost control of my bowels like this before. Without the diapers to save the day, I definitely would have an embarassing incident in public. 

I put on a NS blue, medium Supreme diaper last night for bed. I wet a little bit before bed, and up this morning very wet, and now messy. This is one of the best ways to start my day. I'll enjoy this diaper for about 2 hours before changing. I will be working remotely from home with multiple meetings and will be comfortably diapered and wet throughout the day. I doubt I will have another poopy diaper, but one can only hope.

• Like 2

It was either yesterday or the day before. I meant to post about it when it happened. Got up to get ready for work. I needed a shower, so I took clothes to the bathroom with me. I sat on the toilet with my pants up and pushed some out. I strained a little at first, but it finally started happening. It started firm but ended kinda liquidy. Yes I sat in it after closing the toilet lid. I finally cleaned up and got ready for work.

Just now and thank goodness for diapers!  I've been working way to hard and drinking equally too much coffee, so I've been getting an increasingly shorter window between the feeling of needing to go and just going in my pants.

I got up from my cozy chair to ideally take the time to change and use the big girl potty and...Nope!  My body had other plans.

• Like 3

Up this morning in a very wet and verrry messy Little for Big Little Trunks diaper. This is a big load, sitting here I think I am 2 inches higher in my chair, even with the nice squish. I want to enjoy this as long as possible and I plan to go out for an early morning walk before I change my poopy diaper.

Sorry to monopolize, but there have been no postings for 3 days. After I changed yesterday when we got home from a barbecue (see my post on What diaper are you wearing now), I put on a NS Supreme blue medium diaper for the night. I wet throughout the night, and then messed my diaper 5 minutes after I got up. Enjoying a very nice squish right now!?

Very similar to yesterday morning, I wet my Tena Ultimate during the night and messed my diaper as soon as my feet hit the bedroom floor. I filled my diaper so naturally without even thinking, that it almost took me by surprise. My wife sleeps in later, so no problems as I enjoy the poopy load in my wet diaper.