LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

This morning after having a very wet diaper,  I went to go take a shower and change again.  Before getting into the shower I decided to shave, and I was standing there then I felt that urge and just filled my diaper.  I enjoyed it for a few moments before getting cleaned up and starting over. 

Wet my NS Supreme Purple medium diaper intermittently throughout the night, and messed 2 minutes after I got up, which was 2 hours ago.  Lots of snow so I got dressed and shoveled my driveway by hand because I enjoy exercise.  Then I got the snow blower for my neighbor's drive and sidewalks all the while enjoying the warmth of my wet and poopy diaper. Sitting here now and still haven't changed yet.  I made sure I used Vaseline and baby lotion last night, so I don't feel any irritation, just the nice warm bulge of my wet and messy diaper.

I just finished filling my overnight diaper with a pretty big load. I am now sitting on a change pad watching tv and waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change. Should be finished pooping in about 30 minutes. After I change, I will be going into town for some supplies. At least today, I won't have to worry about messing myself in public because the pooping will already be finished for today.

About 2 hours ago --- and was originally planning to go all night in that diaper... change of plans!

18 hours ago, Moochie said:

Oh my goodness, a huge load this morning in Lil Monsters diapers, so big that you could see the bulging sag in the rear of my messy diaper.

So it was a "monster load" then? ?

Earlier this morning. I decided to give my last Tena pull-up a "grand finale". They were already wet from a few dribbles and I was having strong cramping anyway so I just let go and filled it with an awful poopy mess. Then spent the next half hour cleaning up and questioning my choices. 

I woke up about 3 hours ago in a wet Dry 24/7 diaper. There was still plenty of wetting capacity left so I didn't change. Just a few minutes ago, I was sitting at my desk checking emails and got a poop contraction. As I stood up, I completely filled the back of my diaper with a pretty big load of soft poop. Now I am sitting on a change pad waiting until I know I am finished pooping. Once I am sure I am finished pooping, I will go get cleaned up and a fresh diaper on.

I made a big stinky in my diapy last night before bed. It was a huge, hard mess. I really, really had to strain to push it out. It felt so wonderful in my thick diapers. I wore that messy diaper to bed after wetting in it. I woke up, and soaked my diapers again, and am still sitting in the warm, wet mess. I'll change when/if I start to leak.

Last night while watching a movie with my wife, she asked me if I had finished filling my diaper. I said that I was, and then she said that I should enjoy it because at the end of the movie she was going to change me.

This is the first time that she has offered to change my diaper in several months, and only the third or fourth time she has changed my messy diaper. 

Fast forward 90 minutes later and I have to say that it was fantastic to have my wife change my diaper. I know that this is a special thing because she doesn't offer very often. ?

I just loaded my diaper while washing dishes in the kitchen. The intestines are still rumbling so I will wait to change. This is my first messy diaper of 2021. I am surprised I didn't make a mess at midnight. That would have been ironic to have the Times Square ball drop and have a poop drop in my diaper to celebrate the start of the new year at the same time. I wonder how many people on this site dropped a load in their diaper at midnight last night to usher in the new year.

This morning's pleasure is provided by a wet and messy Abena M4.  I am going to exercise for an hour before changing.  The more I wear Abena M4, the more I like them, very soft plastic diaper.

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to load my overnight diaper with a pretty big load of soft poop. Now I am sitting on my changing pad watching tv and waiting until I am finished pooping. There is normally a second wave of poop coming out about 20 to 30 minutes after the first wave. Sometimes the timing is off a bit but I just hate changing into a clean diaper only to mess that one shortly after putting it on. At about $1.40 per diaper, I like to get the most out of each one ( or the most into each one depending on how you look at it ).

I just finished loading my diaper while sitting at my desk. The first wave of poop hit the diaper about 30 minutes ago and just a few minutes ago, the second wave of poop slid into the diaper. Now it is safe to go change and put a clean diaper on.