LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up a few minutes ago and was walking into my kitchen to get something to drink when I started to get a poop contraction and about 5 seconds later, a really big poop slowly started filling my diaper. It felt like it was over an inch across and started hurting because it was so big. All I could do was squat a bit and push as hard as I could to force the rest of the poop out. Once I was done, I felt the back my diaper and it had a very big bulge. I am now sitting on the floor with a very big mess in my diaper. It feels really good.

• Like 1

Just woke up again and had a really runny mess completely fill my diaper. I didn't see this one coming because I had a pretty big solid poop about 10 hours ago. I must have eaten something yesterday that doesn't agree with my system.

I just filled my diaper with another runny mess. This is the third poopy diaper today. I think I will wait a while before I change just in case I have another wave of poop coming through the intestines.

5 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just filled my diaper with another runny mess. This is the third poopy diaper today. I think I will wait a while before I change just in case I have another wave of poop coming through the intestines.

Wow, the trifecta of diaper messing.

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

Just changed out of my fourth poopy diaper in about 18 hours. Diarrhea sucks because now my bottom is on fire with a bad diaper rash.

Don’t know what you use for a barrier cream but I find Medline makes the best out there and gets rid of rash quickly.

I'm a bit behind posting this, but it was last week. I don't 'doo' this all the time, (though it has been tempting) 

And it wasn't a diaper !? but a pair of training pants, that I pushed a giant load into, which felt great...but at the same time kind of bad, because I wasn't "supposed to" be going in my pants ? but, when you need to go you need to go. Didn't stay in it to long either, like I usually do in a diaper, but I think it was more of a test to see how much my trainers could hold. Had I stayed in it, I am sure it would have gotten all over the inside of my jeans, which I didn't need to happen...... But it is something to look forward to later on, when the next freight train sized monster wants to make its way through! ?

I had a massive Thai Chili filled poop about three hours ago - darned near set me on fire.   Couldn't even enjoy sitting in it and had to change right away due to the burn.

I made a big poopoo in my diapers.  I like to sit around in my stinky baby pants.  I dont go outside much.  I always have dreams about messing myself on the bus or anywhere public.  I just can't get over my fears of the outside world so I stay inside.

I poop in my diaper every day. There are some.days I dont have to poop, but when I do, its always in my diaper. I try to keep my mess on me as I find it to reinforce my training and I feel better when I am messy. Im wet at all times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I just woke up to a massive poop coming out. As I got up, I kneeled in my bed and pushed the rest of the load into my MegaMax. About a minute after I finished pooping, the pee floodgates opened and I thoroughly wet my diaper. I am sitting on a change pad in the living room watching tv now. There is still some capacity left in my MegaMax from both the front and back end prospective, so I will stay in it for a while. My intestines feel like there is still some more poop in the works for the diaper. Hopefully, I can get everything out of me and into this MegaMax before I change.

I am in a very wet and messy Tykables Little Builders, which are now out of production. I was disappointed when these were discontinued because they were suitable for daytime and night diapering. What is interesting about this current loaded diaper is the relative absence of odor.  I don't think I am "nose blind" just lucky for this mess I guess. 

I'm having a diaper day, and am messing in a pretty wet diaper at the moment. It's fun to mess in little bits. I can prolong the fun a bit, and sit in a squishy diaper a little longer.