LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unused Diapers In The Trash

146 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever whithnest or known of unused diapers (or maxipads) being trown away

• yes, they where mine and i threw them away because i didn't want them any more
    • yes, they where mine, and i was forced to throw them away (partner, parents, lack of space,etc)
    • yes they where mine, and wanted to quit
    • yes i saw someone else throwing them away
    • yes i saw them lying in the trash
    • yes, they where mine someone else threw them away
    • no, and how would do such a horrible thing anyway
    • yes, they were destroyed by accident or causes of nature
    • otherwise

i was wondering how often disposable hygiene products get thrown away unused.

have always found it kind of (strangely) horny to see unused diapers or maxi pads getting thrown away.

Or also the idea of seeing mine (my unused stash) get put in trash bags, tossed outside, and then an eaten by a filthy garbage truck get me really exited, its strange i know.

true story's about it or also very welcome

Oh and if its possible, the next time you throw them away unused please take a pic of them in the bag or dumpster and post it here, would make me really happy :-)

Yeah it is really wastefull, and i don't recommend doeing it, but i know it happens and im curious how much it happens.

i wouldn't throw unused diapers away for the kick of it but i really do "enjoy" seeing when it happens and often fantasise about it happening to my collection.

Preferably like a "hot girl in thong" putting it in bags right in front of me while i can do nothing about it, and later when she's done we drive to the dump an forces me to throw them in a compactor, the whole submissive thing is exiting for me the, the "what you like so much is nothing but thrash to me" concept, i don't know i find it strange myself

I had to throw away several bags of vintage Promise briefs because I was moving. I wish I had never thrown them away. I could have kept them with no problems, but I paniced at the thought of my parents helping me move and threw them out. Big Mistake :crybaby:

I ordered a pack to test out a new brand from a supplier who accidentally shipped the wrong size (I'm a medium and they shipped small). Given they couldn't comfortably fit my size 6 to 8 partner, that kind of made it clear they weren't going to fit me. In the end we threw out the entire pack (24 in total).

Sadly enough in my days of binge and purge I threw out probably over half a case of unused Attends. Now I look back at this kicking myself but I was much younger and thought it was for the best. I'm WAY past that stage of my life now and would never throw away a diaper unless it was used or just to abused to work any longer. But other than that I've never seen any unused diapers in the trash.

Sadly enough in my days of binge and purge I threw some. Now I look back at this kicking myself but I was much younger and thought it was for the best. I'm WAY past that stage of my life now and would never throw away a diaper unless it was used or just to abused to work any longer. But other than that I've never seen any unused diapers in the trash.

I've done this too. Threw out some disps. & some 21x40 & some prefold cloth diapers & pins. Many days I wish I still had them.

Nope never, in the days when I tried to quit, I ualways used up what I had left first.

Even if they where free samples, it's wasteful. As if I had to get rid of them I'd give them away to AB/DL's I 'know'.

I was told by my then wife that either everything went or she would. Well I threw away 3 perfectly good cloth diapers and 1 pair of rubber pants. We eventually divorced anyways and I wish I still had the diapers now. Just my 2 cents worth of info.

My mom found out when I was younger several times with either her already throwing them out or making me throw them out. So did really have a choice.

About ten years ago, there were about twenty unused adult diapers laying on the highway near my house. I wanted so bad to stop and get them. They were blue and fairly thick and institutional looking. Then one day they were all gone.

I have to add one you didn't cover. I had a water leak outside of my flat which made its way inside. I had to throw out about a dozen that got soaked with mystery water bubbling up from the floor. I was NOT happy.

I have to add one you didn't cover. I had a water leak outside of my flat which made its way inside. I had to throw out about a dozen that got soaked with mystery water bubbling up from the floor. I was NOT happy.

Oh yeah, your right i did overlook that one, added it to the poll.

Sorry to hear about your loss, must be terrible

By unused, do you also mean unworn? I wear often, but I prefer my diapers dry and don't get any thrill from wetting, so I throw away a lot of diapers that have been worn but are unused.

haha good question, ive been wondering about that too recently.

But i guess they do qualify as "used" though not as "soiled"

So no, there not unused diapers.

I do like to wet diapers but don't always do so, sometimes i like just like to "pleasure" myself with the and then than they go in the trash pretty clean apart from some -sticky stuff- ,but still there used.

When I was 18-20 years old I purchased some Pampers XL in the blue box. I wore one, felt guilty and threw them away in a garbage can in a state park. Thought about them all day at work and wasn't happy till I went back for them. I stuffed as many as possible into a cassette carry case and left the box and its remaining contents behind. It drove me nuts till age 36. All I wanted back was the box. I found the box, never opened, on ebay for $40 and purchased it. I pretend I get my Bambinos from that box now even though its not opened.

Last year I noticed what looked like disposable diapers along a roadside. On the way home from work I slowed down to confirm. Thought about them all night till morning came. At 4am on the way to work I pulled off along the road to check them out. A car came and spoked me so I left. That was last year. They are still there, totally swollen from the snow and rain. There must've been 100 baby diapers that fell off a truck.

Seeing unused diapers in public really arouses me, more than wearing them. Its such a thrill to get them without being seen. No idea why. When I was younger and I was out on the town and seen a diaper in someones back car window, I would circle like a hawk then swoop in and get it.