LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Dd Naughty Girl Photo

Hi Everyone,

One of the best features of the Daily Diapers home page is the Photo Gallery, which with every Up-Date provides many choices.

Perhaps my favorite collection there are the "Naughty Girls" which are provided by my good pal Clare Fonda.

Recently on Clare's website "Naughty Diaper Girls" the star was new to Clare. During the audition Clare phoned my actual youngest sister, Missy, to say this young actress/model looks like Missy did circa 1991 when Clare first met her at an adult spanking party. So, Clare asked my sister for permission to call the new actress/model "Missy" on her websites.

A DD Up-Date from a few days ago used the photo DDo1842.jpg which I attached.

My personal favorite of this model is photo Missy_MAM_001cu.jpg which is a close-up of her enjoying a modern MAM pacifier. Indeed, this well could be a picture of my sister had digital photos been invented in May of 1991. Of course this style MAM also was not invented back then, so it all works out. What you cannot see in the close-up is that this MAM has an orthodontic clear silicone nipple. Those are the only kind my sister Missy and I use.

post-16053-0-25805900-1304988729_thumb.j

post-16053-0-80793400-1304988763_thumb.j

post-16053-0-25805900-1304988729_thumb.j

post-16053-0-80793400-1304988763_thumb.j

• Like 1

O*M*G! CUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEEEE!!!!

Thank you Angela for posting this :D

If she looks anything like your sister.....WHOA! Adorable! :wub:

:blush:

what can I say, I'm a sucker for blonds..

Angela, I always read your stuff, because you are always so encouraging and absolutely adorably in touch with who you are. You helped me figure out some things about myself several years ago and I don't know if I ever said thanks or not, but I'm saying it now. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures too. luv and hugs

I totally agree. She looks super cute. While we're on the subject of pacifiers,does anyone know if they make one for us teeth grinders. My dentist told me several years ago I was damaging my teeth at night and recommended a mouthpiece. I'd much rather it was a pacifier. Thanks.

I totally agree. She looks super cute. While we're on the subject of pacifiers,does anyone know if they make one for us teeth grinders. My dentist told me several years ago I was damaging my teeth at night and recommended a mouthpiece. I'd much rather it was a pacifier. Thanks.

My understanding is that no available pacifier will replace a properly designed and fitted dental mouthpiece to reduce damage of tooth grinding.

Long ago both my dentist and my orthodontist told me they felt the MAM orthodontic pacifiers with clear silicone nipples would do the least damage to my teeth. It is also important to use your pacifier as little as possible.

My understanding is that no available pacifier will replace a properly designed and fitted dental mouthpiece to reduce damage of tooth grinding.

Long ago both my dentist and my orthodontist told me they felt the MAM orthodontic pacifiers with clear silicone nipples would do the least damage to my teeth. It is also important to use your pacifier as little as possible.

Thanks Angela. Guess I'll stick with my mouthpiece.