LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Thing We Wear Diapers!

That reminds me of the number of times toilets in certain food resturants or fuel garages being 'out of order' and having to just go into the nearest macdonalds or similar to take a piss. In london you can't risk pissing behind some bush, as you can easily get arrested. Lucky I not actually pissed myself or worse, as I found pubs and fast food resturants to use their loo. However it can be very inconvient at times.

Even WORSE the London Underground tube trains have NO toilets on them. Especially bad if your stuck waiting for a train to pass in a tunnel or because of minor delays or some signal fault,etc holding the tube train up in the tunnel.

And very often the tube station toilets are vandalised, out of order or you risk getting attacked in there by some psycho.

I may have to start wearing thin-ish but absorbent diapers in public( like Molicare super or Tena slip super), but wouldn't piss in them, unless it was a dire emergency.

There are actually quite a few restaurants in my area that have gotten tired of people coming in just to use the loo then run out that they have changed access to them so that you have to go past the counter in order to use them. No sale,.. No potty.. We live off of a heavily congested road in the summer time.

I really don't get places that limit their bathroom access or keep it locked up. There are a lot of places in NYC that do this, even in office buildings. I guess places would rather have you go to bathroom on the side of the building.

Two words - Drug addicts.

they use the bathroom to shoot up or smoke crack, especially the bathrooms that are connected to the outside. Like at a gas station.