LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing Weight, Feels Great!

i am currently doing the HCG medication along with a very strict diet. I have started 4 days ago and have already lost 10 pounds!!! The diet is a 500 Calorie a day diet that consists of 2 servings of fruit, 2 servings of vegetables(3-3.5 oz), and 2 servings of meat (3 oz a serving.) with the meat i can have certain fish and chicken, and some other sea food. Tonight for instance, i had an organic spinach salad with grilled shrimp, and it was tasty. I have been drinking a gallon of water a day and shedding the pounds. Its going to really come off when i have time to hit the gym. This diet plan that was recommended to me by our nutritionist, says i can do do this for 43 days or until i lose 35 pounds, then take a 3 week break and start again! I know some of the people who are reading this will say 500 calories is an unhealthy amount, but the HCG allows your body to burn stored fat for a fuel source, and it is working great! I havent cheated yet nor will I, and each day that goes by is getting easier and easier! Oh and another plus, my diapers are already fitting me better! anybody else done this diet?

I lost 60 pounds in months last year but I did not do any sort of a diet. I went to the gym 6 days a week for a half hour to 45 minutes a day. I made Sunday my rest day and I worked on a different muscle group each time. Mondays and Fridays I would work my upper body and Wednesday I would work my lower body. Then I would do aerobics, swim laps, and I would walk and jog only to change my heart rate up and down. There is a philosophy that muscle eats fat and to prevent myself from getting to big, I would do lower weights with higher sets. I went from 265 lbs to 210 in about 5 months. I did not even change my eating habits either. I remember eating Arby's, taco bell, chipotle...etc. All that work though was thrown out the window cause after I quit smoking, I quit going to the gym to help me quit ( I would crave cigarettes after a work out) and in return I am back up to 260 lbs. on a positive note, I have completely quit smoking and plan to go back to the gym. :)I will do one thing differently, I will try to actually eat healthier. Although I lost weight eating what ever I want, I don't think the fact that ate horribly and worked out like that is good for your heart. So I will change that.

I completely agree with you about loosing weight feels great! Now when I was going to the gym, I did not check a scale for 4 months because I wanted my work out routine to be based completely on how I felt. I will say that during those times where I was loosing weight, I had never felt better in my life! :)

Um, what is the "HGC" medication? :huh: I could stand to lose a lot more than I'd like to admit- as well as quitting these dam* cigarettes- and at this point in my life I don't think I'll achieve either without some help :(

Bettypooh

yeah it feels good, I have decided to forever change my eating habits, otherwise I too will get fat again.

And ms bettypooh, from what I understand, the hcg medication reprograms your hypothalamus, and tells it to consume fatty tissue instead of muscle tissue. Couple it with a high protein diet, and it does work!

WTG gbw !! good for you ! .I once weighed 220 pounds and i am down to 170 i started walking and swore off fast food and eat smaller portions when i eat .Thats what worked for me ! :thumbsup: keep up the good work !

Guest lilme

congrats ^_^

Nothing feels better than feeling lighter in the ole footstep. I myself have lost 40lbs, though it's due to a bad tooth and I can't eat right. But I'll take the weight loss, I need it lol.

~lilme

Good for you just remember you will have times when you will not loose any weight at all, that can happen and last a few weeks.

You tend to plateau at certain weights, that happened to me, it really gets you down for all that you go thru and nothing happens.

I lost weight fast in the beginning I went from 260 to 210 fast then it slowed down and I barely lost anything for months but then all of a sudden my weight dropped to 190 and stayed there for a while.

Don't get discouraged this happens, another thing is if you do situps your waist will get larger because you build muscle under the fat, you need to get rid of the fat first then develop muscle, and shape your body.

I'm skinny and very proud of the fact I'm smaller and weigh less than most teenagers, but I like being 110 lbs.

Good luck to you, and remember to cheat a little bit once a week, it makes life worth living, my thing was 1 slice of pizza every week. I survived

just becareful 500 calories a day is dangerous in the longterm... anorexics who survive on 500 calories a day begin to lose their cognitive functions because their brain is starved for nutrients... there are certain fats and oils that our brain needs.... along w/ the fatigue, vitamin deficiencies etc... that go along with 500 cals a day.

almist all research on long term weight loss ie losing the weight and keeping it off long term shows a 1-2lbs weight loss a week has the greatest results for keeping weight off ....

and deprivation diets have shown that when you go back to eating the foods you cut out people are more likely to 'binge' on them thus also gaining the weight back

so yes congrats on the weight loss!!!! im doing the slim fast 1200 calorie a day diet am almost done with week two and have seen results on the scale and felt it in regards to energy levell as well!!!

i know how good weight loss feels just be careful eating so few calories and do some research... what i found on a google search tells me HCG is a hormone ONLY FOUND IN PREGNANT women.. i.e. if you are a female and have a fetus growing in you... your body produces this hormone so the baby can grow.....

not everything that is 'natural' is good for you.... so please just be careful, and just because someone is a nutritionist..... i mean no nutritionist should be suggesting a 500 calorie a day diet... thats what you get when you are in the hospital on a medically restricted diet for emergency weight loss so you can have the surgery.....

Like i said, its great losing weight... just do some of your own research, not just the 'pros' but read the research against it... see why people don't think its good.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very nice. I am still the same weight but I really think its because I'm letting my hair grow out and it's weighing me back down XD

Very nice. I am still the same weight but I really think its because I'm letting my hair grow out and it's weighing me back down XD

its totally the hair! that can add like 10 lbs to a girl overnight!

• 3 weeks later...

To all who are looking to be healthier, congratulations! Everything in moderation is the key, What makes me someone giving advice here? My weight has been constant for 30 years. Sure, I do a lot of running now, but during my life there have been times when I haven't had the time to exercise. I eat whatever I want, but I don't want the stuff that is really high in fat. I like sweets, but only occassionally. The key thing is that I stop eating when I've had enough and just consider it food - nothing emotional. Everyone is different and ya'll have your own lives to live. i wish you success and just wanted the answer the unasked question, "How do you stay so thin?".

Honu - 51, 5'9" and 158 pounds

• 2 weeks later...