LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fishing In Diaper

I have to wear a diaper 24/7. So any activity this become a concern. My daughter just recently bought me float tube or belly boat and a pair of waders. So I know the diaper I wear will have to take care of any incontinence (both kind). Does anyone else here wear for fishing and use waders?

Consider a swim diaper. They are rather tight fitting, and are required in public pools for anyone who wears a diaper. We were at HersheyPark in Pennsylvania, and I saw that on the sign my the large wave pool. You can buy at most on-line medical suppliers or diaper suppliers. They are nylon and contain matter that would go into the pool. I had one, and wore it as a regular over the diaper diaper for a while.

I have to wear a diaper 24/7. So any activity this become a concern. My daughter just recently bought me float tube or belly boat and a pair of waders. So I know the diaper I wear will have to take care of any incontinence (both kind). Does anyone else here wear for fishing and use waders?

Yes. Get out and enjoy yourself and get some fishing done.

Only thing to remember is how fast waders fill up is you happen to slip and fall under. Make sure you can lose the waders fast if that would happen.

I'm headed out camping next week and plan on doing some fishing.

thanks for the replies! I am aware of draw backs of some waders, mine are made neoprene so actually tend to flout. I am sure about using swim diapers they don't absorb as much as some of the high end diapers. I need to keep the inner part of the waders clean and dry. When the water warms up I well not need the waders as much. Then I can fish in just swim trunks and let the lakes wash away any surprises. :whistling::fish_h4h:

If you have bowel problems, it'd probably be polite to wear a swim diaper. Lakes aren't made for human fecal matter. That said, have a good time, and remember that no fishing trip is complete without copious amounts of alcohol!.

You didn't mention if they were chest or hip waders, if they are chest waders you should be fine in a regular diaper if not then use a swim diaper for sure. Most float tubes come with a sling type seat to prevent you from slipping out in deeper water and to allow you to maneuver using your legs. One more thing make sure you snug up to top ties if there chest waders to prevent any water from getting in them, my dad and i also used a belt around our waist as extra precaution as well. Enjoy your fishing.

Check out a DTO Containment Garment. Sold by XP Medical. They are essentially a velcro-on waterproof cover that fits snugly over a disposable. My husband has one and has used it several times while rafting and canoeing. It does an excellent job of keeping water out of the diaper, even if it becomes fully submerged for a short period.

Also, you could consider a cloth diaper and a good pair of plastic pants. Keeps all the moisture on whichever side it needs to be.

• Like 1

I've used waders for duck hunting, both rubber and neoprene chest waders. I have never used float tube waders but I would guess that the same thing applies to them. The idea of waders is to keep the water you are wading or floating in out so as to keep your jeans and clothes dry. If the water gets in over your waders, then you have more of a problem than just wet pants! You could sink and drowned if you couldn't get out of the waders fast enough! That said, wearing your regular diapers with waders shouldn't be any different than wearing your regular diapers with your regular clothes. Think of chest waders as regular pants that are waterproof on the outside so you can walk through waist high water and not get wet inside. What is outside gets wet but what's inside stays dry (unless you have a hole in your waders!) Speaking of holes in waders, mine did get a few holes in the lower legs but even with the leaks, just my pant legs got wet to about my knee, no higher. I guess if you did get a hole in your waders how wet you would get inside depends on just where the holes are.

• 3 weeks later...

Every spring I get together with my brothers to put the piers in the lake for the season. Although I am diapered under my waders, the second that cold water hits the crotch area, those diapers are getting wet.

A guy at work said he & a friend were fishing together. He wore at wet-suit & his friend wore chest waders.They fished close to each other luckily. His friend stepped into a hole & went under enough his waders flooded. He stepped over & grabbed his hand long enough his friend kicked out of the waders & he came back up. After they got their footing again; he told his friend he could dive down & get the waders back. He said he wasnot going to repeat his friends reply (:censored::censored: ) or his 80year old Mom would wash his mouth out with soap. :roflmao::roflmao:

its just another form of underware, i range anywhere from needing a small pad at best, pullups on average, to xplus diapers when things really arent working. never stopped me from enjoying out doors..... i dont personlly use waders because i have a theory that if you can stand waist deep in the water i can float in a boat and be more relaxed... but waders are designed to keep you dry, id just wear your normal daily protection and go have fun.

swim diapers are useless imo

I have been wearing diapers under my waders when flyfishing for years now. Sooo convieniant and efficient for sure. No one else that I fish with occationally knows about my diapers, so they can't understand why I never have to go to shore to pee like they do from time to time. They tell be I must have a gallon size bladder - If they only knew. My secret. lol Sometimes wear 2 diapers with slits in the inner one to extend my fishing time. Would love to find another diaper buddy to go fishing with in CT.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - was really hoping to find a special diapered flyfishing buddy by now to go fishing with from time to time on the Farmington River in CT. Hope I'm not the only flyfisher that wears diapers to extend time in the water fishing. LOL Don't think so. !

I am not incon. But love to wear diapers while fishing, and don't worry about small leaks and such you can just blame it on your waders! thats what I do!

Forgot to ask what you are fishing for? I love fishing for trout on fly tackle!

What do you use for bait? All we have used around here was paper, unfortunately the flies have learned to avoid it. "runs up and down the shore in a giant rubberized fly suit"

I am not incont either - just like to wear diapers while fishing - especially under my waders or in my canoe. Was really hoping to find a fishing buddy close to me in Farmington, CT to share our secret of fishing in diapers. Please let me know if you are local to me and would like to meet at the Farmington River for some fantastic trout flyfishing for starters. I actually now wear diapers most of the time. So hard not being able to share the experience with another discrete fishing buddy. Let me know, I have some great spots - contact me at --- flyfisherguide@yahoo.com Thanks