LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

On 7/12/2020 at 2:44 PM, DiaperDisguise said:

I've been playing with stents and catheters for years, and finally ended up with a bad UTI. One testicle, prostate, bladder, and both kidneys all infected at the same time. I almost ended up in the hospital, I had a blood pressure of 179/116 from the kidney infection! It's taken a month of antibiotics to get most of it cleared up. Not much fun, but those are the risks we take.

DiaperDisguise:You had no prior warning to the approaching  UTI? I normally have a frequent urge to pee followed by cloudy urine. For me this is a warning sign to get started on the cranberry juice and if necessary some meds. Drowning yourself with fluids helps too. As you experienced a UTI is nothing to play with. Glad you are recovering.

• 2 weeks later...

Sandpiper, I would caution you about using lube from a tube.  I beleive that bacteria can grow in the cap and lubricant inside the tube.  My experience was that I got UTIs until I started using lube from single use sachets. 

Hey guys and girls. Been watching this for awhile. I use catheters cos it saves me going to the loo every 5 mins. Had one in for almost 2 weeks now 14ch started with a 12ch. Been useing them on and off (most I used one was 7 days) I Love diapers but starting to love the feeling of catheters more (Catheter to leg bag. Leg bag to night bag for night time) I love the idea of the hole cath and but just don't have the nerve for a stent.

I would love to just leave the Cath drain into a nappy (but we all know the dangers of that) I use a external Cath (on prescription) called BIODERM. I get them free on the NHS I also get leg bags that are not sterile to attach to them. I have the problem of my little fella hiding so condom caths just don't work for me. I have had UTI's and sepsis from them in the past. Now I know what your thinking. This Cath has been in for 2 weeks and no problems at all. I know it's only early but I have had no pulling or sores from the Bioderm end of the little fella is a little sore but to be honest I can live with it. Bloody hurts like hell after a week of Bioderms ( they last 2/3 days before they need to be changed) and have to go back to nappies. Then I get really bad Bum sores.

Anyway I have been toying with the idea of telling my GP (Really nice guy) that I wanna move to Foley Caths. Problem I have is that I'm not incontinent I just pee a lot (always been the same) I do wet the bed (runs in the family 3 of my 5 siblings still wet the bed) almost ever night hence the nappies and then the Bioderm. Should have said I'm 50. I've been buying leg bags (sterile) off Ebay. If I could get them free is that just me being selfish? It's just a swap right. 

Once I put this cath in I've been so happy. No bum sores, no UTI (again I know its only been almost 2 weeks) I do Keep stuff clean. Little fella gets a wash every morning and a baby wipe just before bed.

Would it be wrong of me to go see the GP and say hey I put this cath in and I like the way it works for me?

Should have probably added I only use OptiLube Syringes - Sterile Lubricating Jelly.

Sandiaper.... I just watched your video with the stent... interesting! How are the black beads attached to the tube?? 

It reminds me of a two-part stent I made years ago, using silicon tubing and glue. It worked great for several days... Then one day, when I removed it, only one piece came out!! Talk about freaking out!!! After two days, I ended up at the doctors office, where he used a scope with a little "grabber tool" attached, to pull it out. Talk about embarrassed!! ?

5 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Sandiaper.... I just watched your video with the stent... interesting! How are the black beads attached to the tube?? 

It reminds me of a two-part stent I made years ago, using silicon tubing and glue. It worked great for several days... Then one day, when I removed it, only one piece came out!! Talk about freaking out!!! After two days, I ended up at the doctors office, where he used a scope with a little "grabber tool" attached, to pull it out. Talk about embarrassed!! ?

Yes, I have used medical cyanoacrylate.  To prevent it from coming out of the tube, I have expanded the tip of the tube with heat.  In other prototypes I have also taken the rope to the second ball, but I have verified that it does not come out of the place even if it is wet for a long time.

6 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

I talked to my Uroligist about Foley catheters silicon sounds with a hole through them.  Every took all my sounds and silicon sounds yo my doctor and he told me if you get in trouble give him a call. But I very put home made stents in me. Not pulling on a string hoping it would not break is not good.  In less it a Spanner Stent witch is the best stent to get. 

On 8/14/2020 at 9:02 PM, Catheterslave said:

I talked to my Uroligist about Foley catheters silicon sounds with a hole through them.  Every took all my sounds and silicon sounds yo my doctor and he told me if you get in trouble give him a call. But I very put home made stents in me. Not pulling on a string hoping it would not break is not good.  In less it a Spanner Stent witch is the best stent to get. 

The problem is that the Spanner does not open the external sphincter, which is the voluntary muscle.  Also, it is very difficult and expensive to get this product as it is only supplied to medical professionals.

Sandiaper, it would be great if you posted step by step instructions on your stent constructions. Especially the release you are using. Looks interesting. I'm sure many of us wold like to know more about your design.

On 8/19/2020 at 2:00 AM, Loveable_guy said:

Sandiaper, it would be great if you posted step by step instructions on your stent constructions. Especially the release you are using. Looks interesting. I'm sure many of us wold like to know more about your design.

It's pretty straightforward. You have to place 2 balls with holes (they are used to make bracelets and beads in general), through a tube to make bracelets (you can try a more rigid medical tube of size CH6). So that the balls do not loosen once inserted, I have heated the 2 tips of the tube and I have widened them. After that, I have glued them with medical cyanoacrylate. In one of the 2 balls I have also inserted a dental floss to extract the stent. The length between the 2 balls is approximately 9-10 cms. To avoid bending the tube while I am inserting it, I have placed a metal wire through the stent and through a silicone tube. Once placed in the bladder, I remove the wire, which leaves the stent free to move and allows me to remove the tube leaving the stent in place. I am trying different sizes for the balls. The size used in the video prototype is very small and comes off easily

Well If it feels right why take it out / 3 weeks is not two awful long to have it in! Some I know have gone for a mont and longer with one in!

If it feels good leave it alone and enjoy / do you have a leg bag or ?? Might be a good old Holly Cath dumping in a diaper ENJOY!!

18 hours ago, dripdrip4ever said:

Well If it feels right why take it out / 3 weeks is not two awful long to have it in! Some I know have gone for a mont and longer with one in!

If it feels good leave it alone and enjoy / do you have a leg bag or ?? Might be a good old Holly Cath dumping in a diaper ENJOY!!

Leg bag. Connect to night bag for bed.

• 2 months later...

A question for the experts on the subject. I tried catheters, catheters blocked with holes and stents.
I wear diapers 24/7 and am keen to experiment in many areas.
I had also expierence to visi the emergency room in the hospital through in bladder retracted, cut catheters.
Question:
Has anyone had experience of wearing two small blocked CH12 catheters? In parallel in the urethra. Closing of the two sphincters should no longer be completely guaranteed....?

• Like 1

Hi @petropol

I haven't read this before and also have not tried it myself.

Unfortunately, I doubt it would work very good, as the diameter of urethra, that is held open, is very small and therefore would not lead to good voiding, probably just a bit of dripping when the pressure in the bladder is high.

Secondly, the two catheters will probably cause a bit of discomfort when they move around each other, as there is no way of keeping lubricant there.

But, there is no way to be sure, maybe I'm too pessimistic, I would like to hear from your experience :)

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 3:42 PM, Squishy said:

Sorry it took this long to reply. I'm just now seeing this. Around 10 years ago I ended up with a hole in my urethra. They put the Super Pubic catheter in to by pass it. It can be a little annoying but overall its not too bad and I have the choice of wearing a bag or diaper. I usually wear a diaper and shorts any time its warm enough to, and of course while I'm swimming, and a leg bag when I have to wear long pants.. Sometimes I still wear a diaper under long pants too depending on what I'm doing. Stiffer pants like dress pants or jeans crimp the catheter, and / or extension tube, so I wear a diaper with them instead.

How do you swim with a catheter?