LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Same stent, smaller loop, ending deeper in the urethra. So a bit harder to catch with a crochet hook and more comfortable to wear as there is no longer friction when the penis moves inside the diaper.

image-11.jpg

I was thinking about using a vinyl intermittent catheter as a starting point for one of these contraptions. That what at least the bladder end would be rounded and smooth with proper eyelets. Then shorten to proper length and add the loop.

On another note, a little experimentation this morning with sharp scissors has shown me I can make drainage eyelets in the side of the tubing. Huge eyelets...

Oops, incomplete thought. I also think that I can form the end of the bulk vinyl tubing by rolling the end against something while it is hot and pliable. I may have to revisit the idea of a bead inserted into the tubing.

What about 'carving' the retrieval loop into the tubing, then smoothing the edges with heat?

No need to do that, the scooby strings are very soft and smooth. I really don't notice any friction at that point in my urethra. Besides, I also intended this loop to be a small anchor helping the stent to stay in place.

I recently joined this forum just for this discussion as it has been a dream of mine for a very long time to wet uncontrollably only when diapered (taking out the device when done to stop). As I do not live alone I cannot try this for more then 3-5 hours at night. I finally finished reading this thread completely and am greatly impressed with all the incredibly creative devices and information.

Cathdiap, I really like your simple design. Are the bends in the device kinked intentionally or is that just how the hose bent when heated? I was thinking that possibly using a stainless steel rod the same diameter as the inner opening of the hose and the correct length and placement of the bends would allow you to slip the hose over it and heat / cool the hose on it to create an easily reproducible stent the right size and shape for this use. Then just slip off the finished stent and add its string. A lot of the great ideas here are just too cumbersome to reproduce otherwise. Thoughts?

Hi Creon, welcome! You ask me if all bends were made intentionally. Well yes, but of course it is hard to tell exactly what shape they will have after cooling down. But like I wrote before this is maybe the twentieth stent I tried. It is really a process of trial and error to find out where to narrow the stent for your sphincters. The good thing about the hose I currently use, is the fact that the spot that is about to become soft first turns opaque. This allows me to determine if the hose will curve at the intended spot.

Your idea using a steel rod wouldn't work out well for this stent as I narrowed the stent by heating those spots and then pulling gently at both sides of the stent. By doing so the stent will not only become thinner at the desired spot but also become longer as a whole. That is why it is important to start the customizing in the middle of the stent i.e. the narrowing for the outer sphincter. Then continue to the top of the stent narrowing it where the inner sphincter of the bladder is. Also curve it slightly where it would enter the bladder. After that bend the stent at the other side of the middle where the urethra curves towards the penis. Then cut the tube at both sides to create the desired length and apply heat to round up the edges.

Cathdiap, thanks! :) I think I better understand your design now. You are using the narrowed points to let your sphincters hold the stent in place rather then large bumps to stop the stent from moving. The bent angles are to match anatomy of the body. Using both seems to do a better job as it uses your muscles to your advantage rather then fighting against them. What is the actual spelling of the name of the string you use so I can look it up please? All I seem to remember reading is the scooby joke :) . Also what size is the retrival needle you use and once the device is inserted how far from the tip of the penis does the string loop stay for retrieval or how deep do you fish to hook it for removal? Also its hard to tell but is the string knotted inside the tube? If not how is it secured to the tube? I know I am asking a lot of questions but I fully intend to make this soon as I can get all the supplies and time. Thanks for this great design idea and answering my ton of questions!!!

@ Creepymouse:

I was thinking along the same line, I'm a fan of monomaterial setups. I'm just not sure yet how to terminate the distal end: hotweld two lines together, or carve half the tube to fit.

What do you think?

@ cathdiap: I think he wants to get rid of the knot and the two different materials, the smoothness of the strings must be OK. And everyone's urethra will react a little bit different anyway. Nice work!

I only would be concered with being able to actualy hook the edge of the tube as it would likely be resting against to wall of the urethra and may cause some pinching to pull it out. Also if the cut down tube would be strong enough to not tear when pulled on. Just my 2 cents...

Creon, maybe you should try Boondoggle or Rexlace. The retrieval loop is not inside the penis, it is somewhere above the scrotum. So I have to fish rather deep, about 5-6 " to catch the loop for retrieval. It takes a few times to find the loop and another few times to hook it. The hook I use is size 3.5, but maybe this is a European size. I pulled two nylon lines through a 3" piece of scoubidou and made a loop by knotting both nylon lines very tight with 4 knots at least. The weld of this loop is inside the hose.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm wondering about how practical long-term usage of the stent is. The longest I've gone so far is five days, and no problems. Could it work over much longer periods? Weeks?

The question should be, why did you stop using it after five days? Did it start to hurt? Or were you getting tired of being incontinent?

I stop enjoying incontinence after a few days. The same goes for being continent, that's why I decided to enjoy both conditions each for half a week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WOW! this is amazing stuff! Hello everyone, as some of you here, I have been myself playing with inserting tubes, though have been not doing it anymore for nearly an year now! :( Too scared with UTI, which I had a few times, and feeling sick, and also kidney stones (am not sureif related) a few years back, luckily they dissolved. In '96 I was using the stents that I see here now, only they were slipping out, maybe did not create the nice curve at the end that I saw on here (congrats CATHDIAP!) and sure, had a fishing line attached forfear of loosing it inside. :( Last year was the last time I inserted a Cathand tookit out a few hours after as I was freaking out a bit, UTI fear and stuff, then checked my urineand found high amounts of Oxalate cristals that help in kidney-stone formations. So, have stopped. Then, my want of being incontinent at least for a while lead me to dowload the hypnotic tapes I found on Youtube, and I started it, but I did feel scared it would work and then I would not be able to stop. Anyways, i did not feel good about it, and at night while sleeping a part of me was constantly repeating not to loose control, I do not want to be incontinent, I just want to play being incontinent from time to time. Well, finding this site has been great, and I would like to thank all of you for participating, I wish I came across it years back! So, now am not yet sure whether i want to try it again or not, but am still doign research, and this is what I found today in Wikepedia:

• The external sphincter muscle of urethra (sphincter urethrae): located at the bladder's distal inferior end in females and inferior to the prostate (at the level of the membranous urethra) in males is a secondary sphincter to control the flow of urine through the urethra. Unlike the internal sphincter muscle, the external sphincter is made of skeletal muscle, therefore it is under voluntary control of the somatic nervous system.

So, was wondering if it would be possible to make a stent that would only pass the external sphincter, and so would reduce the risk of UTI, apart that one then would pee like a baby I guess, only when the bladder is full, without control. Any ideas?

As for me, I would love to be one of your slave, and force me in to be in drenched diapers! :)

All the best to all of you.

Rick

So, was wondering if it would be possible to make a stent that would only pass the external sphincter, and so would reduce the risk of UTI, apart that one then would pee like a baby I guess, only when the bladder is full, without control. Any ideas?

I have recently been giving this idea some thoughts as well, not that I fear catching a UTI, but the idea of emptying a full bladder seems fun to me. The problem would then be how to fixate the whole stent in the urethra. Other than that the opening of the stent would have to be below the internal sphincter almost inside the prostate. Now that is a very sensitive part of the male urethra.....

But I am going to give it a try. I will let you know if it works the way we want. :)

i am on an indefinite hiatus from all voluntary cathing after getting a testicle infection, swelling, and severe pain that caused me to walk funny for a week D-: that's what i would call "negative reinforcement"

@wetman: during some time out of town in early to mid november, i would often put in a silicone foley after work and wear it until the morning, satisfying my desires of being a bedwetter and wearing a necessary diaper in public, at least temporarily. :-) i would rotate between two caths, sterilize them in boiling water, scrub my hands with soap, use hand sanitizer and sterile lube... it wasn't surgical-level cleanlinesa but it's what i have done for years without any trouble.

on sunday after thanksgiving, at the end of a long weekend home and not using a catheter for four days, this (and more) happened:

- at 9am my crotch felt odd

- at 10am while taking a shower my right testicle hurt, and i told my wife

- at 2pm i had her drive me to an urgent care center hobbling in pain

- the e.r. ultrasound determined that it was an infection, not torsion, and gave me antibiotics

the next day, my nut was the size of an orange. pain and swelling lasted for weeks!

the timing isn't obvious, but my logic is good: i did unusual things with my bladder, then i got an unusual infection. :-( shame, it was fun while it lasted! was not worth it.