LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Love how far this topic has come and all the different avenues people have explored thus far.

I am going to have to try the modified stent with "wings" I think. I'm still a bit gun shy after my hospital visit last year.

I'm excited to report that the price albert wand idea I mention a while back in being fabricated currently. I will update when I receive the device ;)

I don't know anything about the effect of heat on various types of plastic, so I'll leap past that; but the idea of using heat to create bulges doesn't sound much different to using sugru to do the same thing (am I misunderstanding?).

I've tried using a hair dryer (too large of an area melts to be effective) and a candle (must keep the tube above the flame but still close enough to be melted) to heat up and the tubing like what's described here. When done correctly the bulges are still quite hardened (even with thinner walls). The problem is that modern plastic tubing doesn't melt very well. It tends to shrivel apart just as it's becoming flexible. It is possible to get it to bulge out by plugging one end and carefully blowing (pressurizing) it from the other end- as you're heating it up. Even so, partly melting the tubing to create bulges are not easy in the least.

Oh I have done this several times, many years ago, hoping to cause some permanent damage to the nerves. With the same results as you described. I didn't mind, it gave me the feeling being urge-incontinent. Nevertheless I also realized this couldn't be good practice. I wanted to be incontinent instead of causing UTI's by damaging the urethra.

So I stopped doing this and started experimenting with stents.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now I am enjoying my new revolutionary stent. Bent and curved exactly in the shape of my urethra and carefully narrowed at the points of my sphincters... Therefore I no longer need loops at the top of the stent to keep it in place. I also replaced the fish line for a large curved scoubidou loop at the bottom of the stent. It stops halfway my penis, so nothing is coming out of the opening any longer. The only way to retrieve the stent is by using a crochet hook. And I decided to leave it at home when I go to the office.

It's unbelievable comfortable to wear and leaves me completely incontinent peeing in big gushes every few minutes.

As soon as I pull it out I will take some pics of it and post them here. I will also make a video of the insertion. To be continued.... I feel I am getting close to perfection now!

:)

Okay, I just pulled it out so here is a pic of my latest stent. I know it is not a beauty but so far it is the perfect incontinence device for me. Note there are no loops at the top of the stent making it much more comfortable to wear for longer periods. This stent does not migrate in or out the bladder. The curves and narrowings in the tube follow the natural shape of the urethra and the sphincters keeping it perfectly in place without the feeling of any friction. The curly loop at the bottom also helps preventing the stent from moving inside the urethra. This loop ends halfway my penis so the urethra is completely closed preventing germs from entering the urinary tract system. No more irritating fish line in the opening and above all a very natural feeling of the urine flowing out.

I can only pull it out with the help of a crochet hook. Leaving this device at home there is no way to regain continence when out in public.

image-9.jpg

• Like 1

You'd make the world's best Engineer :thumbsup: The crochet hook idea is simplicity extraordinaire and beautifully addresses one of the most disliked parts of being cathed- the part that hangs out. I'm wondering what you think of fishing line instead of scooby string for the loop- some of us have smaller urethrii :blush: and the stent alone would be stretching things a bit :D

You'd make the world's best Engineer :thumbsup: The crochet hook idea is simplicity extraordinaire and beautifully addresses one of the most disliked parts of being cathed- the part that hangs out. I'm wondering what you think of fishing line instead of scooby string for the loop- some of us have smaller urethrii :blush: and the stent alone would be stretching things a bit :D

Those details are in this thread and if you haven't read it all I can recommend it being worth your time to do that :) For me at least, this has been the most interesting thread on these forums since I got here back in 2008 :D