LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

I understand and I can't say I have 100% given up on the thoughts of caths for incontinence. I have still used them at times. So I'm an advocate for them in a way. I'm just saying, after a freak death of someone I know that left behind her family, I can't help but think, it could be me that does this to my family (not that this family member did it intentional) but I dont want to be the jerk that dies over a cath play. It's ruined the pleasure for me when it hit so close to home. It scares me a bit now. I'm not invinsible, it could happen to me, likely no, but hey, it definitly can. Thats really all Im saying.

I can tell you of a thousand people who it's happened to and unless you knew one and they were close to you, you won't change your ways. Fine by me, either way. People do crazy risky crap all the time. People die freakishly all the time or suddenly from out of the ordinary things. As one person said Shoot happens...or something like that.

Half a lifetime ago, my best friend dropped by one Saturday afternoon. He wanted to see if I had a doob or two he could share with his fiance, and being his best friend I tossed what I had to him and said "Take what you want bro." He was totally healthy other than a slight earache and had never been happier in life, a awesome girl going to be his wife soon and a career that was in the fast track upward B) Early Sunday morning I got a phone call from his sister informing me he was dead- the earache was meningitis and by the time the got him to the hospital it was too late :( So yeah, sh!t happens. Life is a risk you can only avoid taking by dying. Your next breath may contain the germ that kills you, but you will breathe it in anyway. If you try to avoid all risk and danger in this life, you're not going to be happy:o Just choose to live first, accepting any reasonable risks that stand between you and what you want to do, and then go for the happiness. If your luck runs out, remember that it was going to happen sooner or later anyway.

Lots of great stuff here, especially on risk assessment and personal choice.

I think I'm a pretty good guinea pig here. I have been catheterizing myself for around 25 years, learning how to do so when I broke my back. Medical professionals taught how to keep it clean, etc. Luckily I recovered from a medical need to cath, and about a year later started "recreationally" so to speak.

Over the last 25 years I've only had a few UTIs, none of them difficult or major at all.

Last year I ended up in the hospital with a UTI for a week on IV antibiotics as the infection was not responding to oral antibiotics. My left nut expanded to the size of a orange and extremely painful. Finally as the swelling and infection reduced this caused an abscess that needed to be opened and drained. The resulting wound has required daily then semi-daily visits to a wound care clinic for the last four weeks. My next doc appointment is next Tuesday, and after about two months I think everything is done at last.

What changed? I started exploring stent options. Is that a coincidence? Maybe... but I'm pretty sure it's because I felt it was safer using the stent and thus went from my normal two day max to maybe three or even four. Or maybe it was just dumb luck and I was just cathing too much and got a back infection.

Either way, a UTI can be more than "just a UTI". Thank%2

Hi,

I need some help troubleshooting my experiment today.

I took a 16Fr cathether and cut two holes into it, one at 1.5" and one at 2.25" from the balloon.

Then I tied off the end and cut the excess catheter.

I observed only a few drops of urine.

After an hour I had to take it out because my bladder had filled up and started to drain around the catheter.

Not sure how this helps? Nothing on the intertable end keeps it from leaving the bladder after insertion. I guess the top setup keeps it from falling into the bladder, but then what is the advantage of this device vs a cath then?

i guess it looks less medical and more hardcore bdsm? i figure few people buy that beastly metal gadget just to wear a diaper over it.

HG25, there are several other sites offering this product for slightly more $$.

I would exercise caution with this device. As cool as it looks it has to drawbacks,

#1 it’s 9MM at the tip, that is huge.

#2 is cleaning, just how you are going to keep it clean?

The whole point of this subject matter is how this group together has devised a way to effectively loose bladder control while reducing the risk if infections by closing off the end of the catheter therefore making it more difficult for a foreign matter to make its way upstream (catheter) and in to your bladder. While this is a cool looking toy and I share in your desire to own one,

The balloon should be inside the bladder (behind both sphincter muscles) as it would if it were being used as it is in medical settings. (Sprinkle muscle is apt ^.^)
How do you mean white medical setting? Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

erm... stand at the bathroom sink, lay out supplies, wash your hands and apply antibiotics if you have any. get the catheter wet, and optionally apply water-based lube. insert the catheter alll the way in. urine starts coming out and falling into the sink. using the syringe, inflate the balloon with the amount of sterile water shown on the fill valve. pull the catheter out gently until you feel resistance (when the balloon is at the bladder neck). ding! you're diaper-dependent. put on a diaper and wash your hands. :-D

erm... stand at the bathroom sink, lay out supplies, wash your hands and apply antibiotics if you have any. get the catheter wet, and optionally apply water-based lube. insert the catheter alll the way in. urine starts coming out and falling into the sink. using the syringe, inflate the balloon with the amount of sterile water shown on the fill valve. pull the catheter out gently until you feel resistance (when the balloon is at the bladder neck). ding! you're diaper-dependent. put on a diaper and wash your hands. :-D

All the way is important. If you inflated too soon you could cause yourself some issues,

• 2 weeks later...