LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The End Is Nigh

hidden

Earth day is friday..... just thought i'd throw that in there...

as i'm typing this.. i JUST got the reference. its to the terminator movies right???

Yeah, and the terminator they send is after women named 'Sarah" :P

Come with me if you want to live ;)

Ye right the end is coming 21 december 2012,when the earth axis will shift and plunge the world into chaos.Be prepared

Gotta love people who misread the Mayan calendar.

12/21/12 is not the "end of the world"... the restarting of the calendar actually signifies a time of renewal. This has happened more than once before. It is a time to get rid of old things, old habits, old styles of living and move to something fresh and new. Historically, on these days the Mayans would destroy their clothing, pottery, cookware and other objects of daily life. They would then start again, with a complete renewal of living.

Gotta love people who misread the Mayan calendar.

12/21/12 is not the "end of the world"... the restarting of the calendar actually signifies a time of renewal. This has happened more than once before. It is a time to get rid of old things, old habits, old styles of living and move to something fresh and new. Historically, on these days the Mayans would destroy their clothing, pottery, cookware and other objects of daily life. They would then start again, with a complete renewal of living.

thing is its not just the mayan calendar that says it ends on that date.I do agree with you on the point of thair renewel.

i just saw an update on the end of the world/apocolypse/whatever stating that it'll happen on may 21, 2011!! one month from now! the billboard on the highway told me so!! right after the ad for the strip club! lol

see you guys on the 22nd lol :P

i just saw an update on the end of the world/apocolypse/whatever stating that it'll happen on may 21, 2011!! one month from now! the billboard on the highway told me so!! right after the ad for the strip club! lol

see you guys on the 22nd lol :P

This isn't the biblical apocalypse! It's J-Day, man! Skynet is taking down the man, man!

Well...hey! if skynet is in the biz of making cyborgs and such, how about making adult cyborgs for AB types. A mommy or daddy would probably be about 8-10 feet tall (to make you feel smaller) ;) and strong (of coarse) and know all about taking care of kids :D they cook and clean and change and play and teach.....Of coarse they would need bigger houses and apartments to live in, since they would be to big for any of our "adult' sized places...and have bigger furnature...OH! that would be fun! :D

and for those into such things, you can program your mommy or daddy to spank the sh*t out of you if your bad. :P

But I don't have to worry about anything like that :angel_not:

Ye right the end is coming 21 december 2012,when the earth axis will shift and plunge the world into chaos.Be prepared

In the realm of things "slightly less likely than Skynet taking over before that same date," this sits squarely. :)

your right about the mayan calender though, i believe this is the 13th or 14th renewal... its a load of scare mongrelling...

nostradamus? well if you put the right code in you can get anything you like out of it... same with the bible code...

believe me, ill be celibrating new years day in dec 2012.... :thumbsup:

now cyborgs and self aware computers...totally different ball game, I have my taser gun ready to fry any machines that come near me... :smiley-baby-boy:

Well.....actually. as odd as this sounds, the huge earthquake that hit Japan (9.0) supposedly changed the earths axis of rotation and knocked it over several inches!

Check this out.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/natural-disasters/how-the-japan-earthquake-made-the-day-shorter

Now non of this has anything to do with people or our habitation on this planet...we don't have any power or control over earthquakes or tsunamis or the earths rotation, and I seriously doubt this has anything to do with "global warming" :P

But it is interesting to note that much of the doom sayers comments revolve arond a distinct change in the earths axis of rotation :huh:

Since this a is a force of nature, it's interesting to ponder the future....will it bring "doom and gloom"??? will it wipe out all life as we know it?? (before we do it to ourselves) :P or will this bring something new and special and actually make this world a BETTER place to be???

I would think by now we would have flown off in that case, its not the first mag 9 to hit, and thats only since we started measuring them and the axis,which can only have been in the last 50 odd yrs... the earth has been here for over 4 billion... so the chances are there has been other earth quake earthly wabbles...

I know its an amazing thing to consider, the earths axis shiftling slightly, but i dont think its gonna cause the end of the world.

:thumbsup: