LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i love all kinds of books,

lately been reading agatha christie,

steve berry

orson scott card

jack mcdevit

basically, sci fi, general adventure/fiction, mystery, non fiction, fiction, historical, factual, etc...etc... i just love to read, and it just depends on my mood what i want to read at the time....

I love reading! My favorite authors are Dick Francis, Charlotte MacLeod, Agatha Christie, Ngaio Marsh, Helen MacInnes, Tom Clancy, David Eddings, and books about the sea, gems and minerals, and turtles. I could go on and on!

Brain have you read "on the shoulders of giants" by hawking? Good read.

Currently reading THE IDIOT by Dostoevsky as well as THUS SPOKE ZATHURSA by Nietzche. Read most of the anita blake series by laurell K hamilton... read plenty of other books jsut cant remember them all.

I like reading about gold rush history and anything geared towards adventure travel involving motorcycles. Fiction wise I enjoy Cussler, Cook, Patterson, Reichs.......kinda adventure mystery type stuff.

....anything geared towards adventure travel involving motorcycles....

But do you have an autographed copy of "Jupiter's Travels"? I do :D I even got to chat with Ted awhile about my own lesser biking adventures. Ah, the good old days :angel_not: Otherwise I do some technical reading, a bit of historical fiction, some military related books, and living off the land and gardening stuff B) Fiction is almost all Sherlock Holmes here :wub: My eyes have aged and I don't have glasses yet so my reading has become wearying, especially the smaller print :( Gotta fix that problem before I get jonesing for something I can't read anymore ;)

Bettypooh

I'm a die-hard Stephen King fan. I have most of his books, and plan to get the rest when I have the money to do so. I really like how he has EVERYTHING tied together in one way or another. I try to do that with my own writing, and it can get rather difficult to achieve without sounding too contrived at times.

i love to read. right now I am reading "the Union Quilters" as quilting is a hobby of mine. I love Nicholas Sparks and so many others that it would be hard to list. I also love reading kids books and books from the young adult sections.

But do you have an autographed copy of "Jupiter's Travels"? I do :D I even got to chat with Ted awhile about my own lesser biking adventures.

Nice! Ted Simon rocks! I read Jupiter's Travels once every year or so....

Nice! Ted Simon rocks! I read Jupiter's Travels once every year or so....

Ted wrote a sequel to this- sort of an extension into the times thereafter- which I have been told wasn't written quite as well :o I need to get that one someday. He is as easy-going in person as he is in the book ;) I wish my copy of Pirsig's "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" was autographed as well :rolleyes: There's quite a back story to that one, and all endings aren't happy ones :(

Bettypooh

i love to read. right now I am reading "the Union Quilters" as quilting is a hobby of mine. I love Nicholas Sparks and so many others that it would be hard to list. I also love reading kids books and books from the young adult sections.

Snap!! I'm a chronic quilter too though I'm not reading the same book as you. I have also recently started to read all of the old children's classics. Heidi by Johanna Spyri is the one by my bed at the moment though I haven't had much time to read lately.

military history and fantasy fiction.....just finished a new one called "The Way of Kings" written by a guy named Brandon Sanderson. I'd never heard of him before buying the book by mistake. Turned out to be really good stuff. Also, this is the same author who finished off the "Wheel of Time" series of books after that author passed away before finishing them...my favorite author would have to be Stephen R Donaldson, whose books "The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant" make the "Lord of the Rings" books look like nothing more than a childs bedtime story by comparison...and no, I'm not kidding when I say that.

I love reading! My favorite authors are Dick Francis, Charlotte MacLeod, Agatha Christie, Ngaio Marsh, Helen MacInnes, Tom Clancy, David Eddings, and books about the sea, gems and minerals, and turtles. I could go on and on!

ohhh do you prefer miss. marple or poirot?

for me, i like em both, just depends on my mood, but i've met many christie fans who are very much team marple, or team poirot

• Like 1

I read at night probably 5 out of 7 days. Since I'm not reading great literature, I go through a book in a couple weeks, so I'm using my local library more than I ever have before. While I probably ought to read more inspiring or educational books (and I've got a stack unread), I prefer escape. I've read enough James Patterson to come out my ears. Currently I'm rotating through Tami Hoag, Michael Connelly and Robert Parker. I've read a lot of other authors - prefer crime/mystery novels, have read a certain number of courtroom novels as well as most of the DaVinci series.

I read enough overall, and I'm not one of those who reads and re-reads books, so that I run through authors. I either get my fill or run out of an author's books to read.

I used to enjoy a lot of sci-fi and general fiction (From spy novels to classics and adventures C.S. Forester's Hornblower Series) but I, too, have been enjoying books on history.

Recently finished Escape From The Deep - about the USS Tang in WWII

Currently reading The Life Of Nelson - Southey

Other great reads,

In Harm's Way - about the sinking of the USS Indianapolis

and The Last Voyage of Columbus

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I tend to read a lot of fantasy novels, but I've been trying to break out of that rut and get more non-fiction under my belt. Lately I've been into historical works, both fiction and non-fictions, about Britain.

I like, sci fi, fantasy, horror and historic warfare books...

Sci fi:

all battletech books

books by elizabeth moon

various space type books, starwars, Aliens and the abyss

read all the hornblower books

All the douglas reeman and alexander kent (Same bloke) books

bernard cornwall books (Sharpe)

Liked some of the early tom clancy books, also patrick Thomas (Kilo is my fav by far) and craig thomas books.

Fantasy:

Robin Hobb, Kristen Britain's Green rider, David Gemmall (Druss and legend beyond the gate are two of my alltime fav.)

Horror: the big man - Steve King, although some of his stuff is really hit and miss...still to this day cannot get through tommy knockers. Clive Barker, Dean R. Koontz, although the later ones seem to be better.

Like the odd Boi - Jackie Chans was very good.

dislike: soppy romantic stuff, Tom Clancy after patriot games... Shuan Hutson... totally over the top depraved unnecerssary dribble. most biographies especially from twenty-something reality TV/footballers who want to tell you their life story the second they hit on a bit of fame.

Snap!! I'm a chronic quilter too though I'm not reading the same book as you. I have also recently started to read all of the old children's classics. Heidi by Johanna Spyri is the one by my bed at the moment though I haven't had much time to read lately.

Heidi is one of my very favorite books . And if you don't have the book you can read the whole thing in google books . I like the secret garden and a little princess . And king of the wind . And the ramona books by beverly cleary. And the black stallion series .

Jennie by douglas preston