post-1-0-72214000-1302099441_thumb.jpg

And what it looked like after phase one of the renovations:

post-1-0-37318600-1302099443_thumb.jpg

Well, it looks a little different now!

post-1-0-50228100-1302099444_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-72214000-1302099441_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-37318600-1302099443_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-50228100-1302099444_thumb.jpg

The "J" channel above the left door stile dips down; the fascia metal is lapped backwards at the top; the second post from the bottom of the ramp is out of plumb; and the handrail on the ramp doesn't meet any code written in the last 9 years :o

See? I told ya ta har an expurt lik I iz :lol:

Bettypooh

Nice, I did the new windows thing last year. Fourteen windows, 3 rolls of House wrap, ten rolls of 10" wide rubber sealing tape, 1800Sq of vinyl siding and two rolls of aluminum capping. Gosh I'm glad that’s done. Maybe I can get some ridding in this year.

The "J" channel above the left door stile dips down; the fascia metal is lapped backwards at the top; the second post from the bottom of the ramp is out of plumb; and the handrail on the ramp doesn't meet any code written in the last 9 years :o

See? I told ya ta har an expurt lik I iz :lol:

Bettypooh

Pickie!!! pickie!!! :roflmao: .... Looks good anyway.....Now for that new fence= I know a good Fenceman :roflmao: (Me)

I absolutely love the remodel! It looks amazing! I bet you can't wait to break it in this summer! Also, since you now have a covered porch, your house won't get as hot in the summer. :) We have a covered porch and it's extremely nice for hot summer days, because not as much sun is coming into the house. :)

Already using the front porch every day! Am totally in love with having it. I bought some "plus Size" weatherproof rockers that no one can break and I sit out there and enjoy the evening breeze.

Already seeing the cooling efficiency as well. Between the front cover and the new attic fans the AC is now able to keep the temp where I want it.

The change to the footprint of the house totally makes the place as well! Looked like a double-wide trailer before, now it has definition and class.