LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Got An Email...

Did you win the lottery? wining the lottery will bring relatives out of the wood work and from under rocks.

The ones you never knew of are the first to show up with there arms spread wide to accept you as one of there own, while picking your pockets....LOL

might be interesting too!!! i recently got back in touch with my father after 12 years of no contact .... we've just been communicating thru email right now but its great getting to hear stories from my past

Nope flat-broke at the moment. I was working on my family tree through ancestry and I think they found that link.

**Scratches DD off her list of possible people to get a loan from**

might be interesting too!!! i recently got back in touch with my father after 12 years of no contact .... we've just been communicating thru email right now but its great getting to hear stories from my past

no joke, I was thinking about your story about finding your Father yesterday while at work after a long discussion about the benefits of Facebook.

Isn't that where you got back in contact through?

Did it come from where the area code is 4-1-9 :)

I hope you really do have success and a great relationship with hereto unknown family members.

Besides, most of us here are too broke to go along with a 419 scam. Now if they wanted my used diapers in return, I'd be tempted to bite...

Check with the Mormon Church. They are really in to geneology. I am not a Mormon but many adopted kids found their birthparents with Mormon database. The Mormons are really co-operative too.

I remember looking at it 30 plus years ago. It may be on-line now.

Nope flat-broke at the moment. I was working on my family tree through ancestry and I think they found that link.

Doing the family tree is really interesting, once you start digging though it's really difficult to stop! I've gone back a thousand years with mine. Now there's a few skeletons!

Only made it to the 1700's on my mothers side and 1901 on my father's so far. Seems to be too many "he has a "X" - but no one speaks of him" on father's side to get very far

1700's is pretty impressive and speaking from experience, it's always more difficult to find the more recent relatives than it is the old ones. Information isn't available on recent people because of confidentiality, so it's the Aunts and Uncles that we have to rely on for our records.

i guess i must be really lucky. my relatives are very family oriented. we have about 4 different family gatherings a year. we have a flower fund for the family and a tombstone fund in case one of them is damaged. we have one person check all of the stones once a year or every 2 years. we also have one person who takes care of the whole family tree. for all the relatives in the u.s. i found out how old are family is. it goes back to 824 BC in England.

i think its awesome people who know their heritage!!!

i only know a very small few bits and pieces...

but on a similar line.... national geographic is doing a 'map the genetics of hte world' type thing..... anyway, you pay $99 and they send you a kid, you do a mouth swab and then send it it, and they give you a 'geographic' history of your dna... so you won't find out any famous people you are related to but you will find out geographically where you are from..... and they are doing like mitochondrial mapping so it would go WAAAYYYY back.. anyway the reason you pay is because you get the results..... i mean nat geo gets em for their project. but you get em as well.... figure $99 isn't too bad to find out where you originated from orginally!