LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boyfriend Can'T Use Diapers?

Guest amandalu

So I've been seeing this boy for a few months now, and just this week I told him about how I wet the bed and use / like diapers. Long story short, he became interested and wanted us to wear them to bed together. (I've been wearing the smallest CVS ones, which fit both of us nicely) We both drank a lot before bed the last two nights, which resulted in me waking up wet and him waking up with a full bladder.He tried going in his diaper, but was unable to until he actually got up and went to the bathroom. :/

Now being a girl, AND someone who has a weak bladder I couldn't really offer him any helpful advice for going in diapers. I didn't even know it was possible to have like this. I was hoping someone here might be able to help? :)

same case with my ex-Bf. Usually boys cant wet as fast as girls.

It is ironic that something so handy for going in the woods is so annoying when going in a diaper.

I like that quote! Certainly true that girls were designed better for wearing nappies than we were...

Well, good news! I stayed over at my boyfriends place again last night and he managed to wet multiple times. The first time he had to sit up on his knees, but the second time he was actually able to do it while laying down on his side. He definitely made fast progress, no doubt he's still jealous that I can do it from any postilion though. ;)

It's funny that someone brings up going in the woods, because when I was nine, I had a bad experience hiking with a bunch of guys / boys in the Smokey Mountains, (A national park in Tennessee / North Carolina). The hike was like three miles, plus the half hour drive to get there. And I'm pretty sure they all went behind a tree at least once. Except for me, the only girl on the hike who ended up having an accident. :closedeyes: So guys and girls each have their own advantages I guess...

• Like 2

I agree it takes a few times to "retrain," yourself so to say. As far as wetting in your sleep that seems to be less something that can be learned. I haven't been able to actually bed wet, without a conscious decision on my part.

same case with my ex-Bf. Usually boys cant wet as fast as girls.

Not really a miracle, you can blame different anatomy for that. for boys the way the urine takes from the bladder to come out is certainly longer (under normal circumstances). this also makes UTI's more dangerous for girls.

For me the key to wet in bed is moving. Most likely I wake up diapered with the feeling I need to pee. I then have to wait for more pressure to be build up. From this point on I roll over once or twice and by then it comes out by itself.

• 1 month later...

I got a similar problem, when ride a motorcycle i cant pee even if its really urgent it just wont flow.

I've bin trying it allot lately with no progress being made.

When i went riding the other day i really had the go, and it wasn't until i stopped for a smoke that i was able to let it loose (peeing diaper in motor-suit= great feeling btw :-) )

Its pretty weird since i can go in almost every position imaginable BUT NOT WHEN RIDING.

Ah well everyone's got their problem, i hope he making some progress, its normal that it takes a while to get used to, but i am sure that eventually it will go a lot easier

p.s: is there an introduction board, i know some forums like it if new members introduce themselves, don't really know if its necessary here ?

• 2 weeks later...

If it gives him confidence, tell him that his continence will not be undone without years of cumulative diaper use.

PArms, just to be clear, that's years of cumulative 24/7 diaper use, correct? Occasionally wearing and/or wearing frequently but not wetting frequently should not affect continence, right?

Okay back on topic: Emily, the first time is definitely the most difficult as many others have said. If your boyfriend is anything like me, the following thoughts were probably running through his head while he was trying to wet the diaper:

- What if this thing leaks?

- What if someone (other then Emily) finds out about the leak/that I'm wearing a diaper?

- What if it feels gross?

- What if I get something else wet if the diaper leaks?

- What if I smell like a wet diaper after I'm done?

And the list goes on and on. In essence, nervousness can also be a huge factor during that first wetting. As others have stated, the reaction can also be a physical one. Once I overcame the nervousness, it still took my body a few moments to realize that it wasn't going to implode if it wet the diaper instead of using the toilet.

My advice would be to have your boyfriend stand in front of the toilet or in the bathtub/shower the first time that he wets his diaper. I stood in front of the toilet because I was afraid of leaks the first time that I truly wet, but the bathtub/shower is a suitable alternative. (Clean-up will likely be easier in the event of a leak in a bathtub/shower anyway.) Another option is to not have your boyfriend wet a diaper that he's wearing. If he's using a pull-on style diaper, (Huggies Pull-Ups, GoodNites, or similar diapers,) your boyfriend might find it easier to stand in front of the toilet as he normally would, while holding the diaper a few inches from his penis and wetting it. If the diaper is the standard tape-on style, placing it on the floor and aiming at it is another option. (This is to get comfortable with the idea of wetting, getting comfortable with wetting something that's directly against one's skin can be accomplished later.) Again, the second wetting is always easier then the first.

It's also possible that your boyfriend may not be able to wet while he's in bed with you. If your boyfriend is even the slightest bit aroused, it may be difficult for him to urinate. Furthermore, your boyfriend may not know that he's aroused. Case in point: My girlfriend and I were once in the bathroom together. She needed to do something at the sink, and I need to pee badly. Even though I did not have an erection, nor did I think I was aroused, I simply could not pee with her in the room. After about a minute, she left the bathroom, and 30 seconds later, the floodgates opened and that was that. Again, it's not your fault if this happens, it's actually quite common for men to have difficulty urinating in the presence of women.

Finally if your boyfriend does have an erection when he attempts to pee, that attempt will likely fail. Erections are a bodily action that's designed to prevent peeing in order to allow semen to be ejaculated. Men cannot pee and ejaculate at the same time, and attempting to pee with a partial erection can be quite painful. Others have mentioned the up/down debate, but I want to touch (no pun intended) on that and how it pertains to erections. When flaccid, pointing down may be easy, but it may also cause your boyfriend to develop an erection, which may in turn cause him to point up. This can create an interesting problem: Your boyfriend may want to point down into the diaper to pee, but the erection may prevent that. As soon as you "take care of" the erection, your boyfriend will likely have to pee, because ejaculation generally causes males to have to urinate, and with the erection out of the way, your boyfriend will be able to point down. I always point down when I'm going to wet my diaper, just as I point down when I'm going to use the toilet. Best of luck, Emily. :)

In addition to the pointers here already, I suggest that you help him develop confidence that his diaper won't leak. Pointing down is recommended as it allows the diaper to absorb rather than leak out the waistband. Until he trusts his diaper, he can practice wetting it while gaining confidence in an area where the diaper has "back up". For example, wetting the diaper while standing over the toilet is a first step. Laying the bathtub and wetting the diaper is an intermediate step that helps develop the confidence for wetting while laying in the bed. Good luck and please keep everyone up to date, okay?

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been seeing this boy for a few months now, and just this week I told him about how I wet the bed and use / like diapers. Long story short, he became interested and wanted us to wear them to bed together. (I've been wearing the smallest CVS ones, which fit both of us nicely) We both drank a lot before bed the last two nights, which resulted in me waking up wet and him waking up with a full bladder.He tried going in his diaper, but was unable to until he actually got up and went to the bathroom. :/

Now being a girl, AND someone who has a weak bladder I couldn't really offer him any helpful advice for going in diapers. I didn't even know it was possible to have like this. I was hoping someone here might be able to help? :)

Emily,

Have him kneel on the floor, as this will get his body in a position that will take some pressure of his muscles down there. Then have him concentrate hard on those muscles which are now trained to HOLD it all in. Once he has a mental feel of those muscles tell him to try and relax them and just let all that pressure release into his diap. Sometimes it helps to (as a guy) aim your pelvis downward like you'd be peeing onto floor as it also relieves some of the pressure on those muscles down there which are being clenched tightly. It'll take a little bit but just remember the more pressure he places on that area the harder it will be to go.

Hope this helps :)

cwick

im a little on the other side, my girlfriend has very heavy periods, and wears diapers for them. she has tried to pee in her diaper too (to please me i think more than interest) but she never can.

i started peeing it was hard, i think potty training is not just physical, but in the mind as well. we think its not allowed. so we cant. the older we are the harder it is. and if he is un-sure, it will be even harder. its better if you really want to.

It was hard for me at first I started with wearing and sitting on the toilet to go and would really have to focus in order to do so. I slowly started getting use to the fact it was ok now I can't stop I wear 24/7 and wouldn't change it for anything. Trick is when you have the need to pee go in the bathroom and sit on the toilet and force yourself to use your diaper after a few weeks he should get more use to the idea.