LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boyfriend Can'T Use Diapers?

So I've been seeing this boy for a few months now, and just this week I told him about how I wet the bed and use / like diapers. Long story short, he became interested and wanted us to wear them to bed together. (I've been wearing the smallest CVS ones, which fit both of us nicely) We both drank a lot before bed the last two nights, which resulted in me waking up wet and him waking up with a full bladder.He tried going in his diaper, but was unable to until he actually got up and went to the bathroom. :/

Now being a girl, AND someone who has a weak bladder I couldn't really offer him any helpful advice for going in diapers. I didn't even know it was possible to have like this. I was hoping someone here might be able to help? :)

The first time is always the hardest. My first time I had to stand in front of the toilet. After a few times it was all about relaxing, it was hard trying while sitting then while laying down. Thats the way it was for me.

Speaking as a male, it's going to be hard to let go the first time because of all the years we've grown accustomed to using the toilet and having to "hold it" until we find one. I recommend trying to breathe deeply and slowly, and relax into letting go. It's also easier (for me, anyway) to go standing up than sitting or lying down.

The Force is strong with this one.

Haha this is very true. Potty training is a very strong form of muscle memory that is ingrained into us at a very young age. Your boyfriends conditioning to use the toilet as it once was for most of us here makes it hard to go back to using diapers.

I sounds like when i started out.

he won't wet the bed (i have been trying for years, still not happened) the closest is to goto bed in a wet diaper.

tell him to put on about an hour or so before bed, when he feels he needs to go. sit down on the toilet.

sounds weird but it works. the rest comes with will power and practice.

hardest job i had was whenever i thought about peeing i got an erection, that just doesn't work.

Emily Sweetie,

How marvelous your boyfriend is willing to wear diapers while sleeping with you.

Over many years a whole lot of guys have asked me for advice about wetting. Like you I am a woman. I have no bladder control, so all I can tell the guys is to relax. Sometimes it helps if they stand up and wet a little as soon as they are wearing their diaper. I am told the second wetting is easier. Just don't expect he will be wetting while in bed anytime soon.

Best wishes, Sweetie.

Guest wxbuon4

For me it's easiest standing at first and best if you concentrate on something else like multiplication tables. Also, sitting down on the toilet in a diaper and wetting is a good way to start practicing lying down. If you drink alcohol, have him have a couple beers right before bed. He will still wake up, but tell him to try to go as soon as he wakes up without changing position. If he can't do that within a minute or so, stand up or kneel and try or go sit on the toilet. Do this every night and he will be a bedwetter before long! Or at least wake up quicky wet and go back to sleep wetter ;)

Guest wxbuon4

The feeling of an overly-full bladder sometimes gives an erection and then there is no way to wet. And when the erection subsides you are able to wet but are now pointed up. So yeah, we start out pointed down but end up pointed up if we get an erection in our sleep (even after it subsides it still points up for some reason)

Forgive my ignorance but don't guys usually point it down?

If it gives him confidence, tell him that his continence will not be undone without years of cumulative diaper use.

When I put on diapers and underwear, I usually have 'it' pointed up and let gravity work it back down.

A full bladder can give me an erection, too, but if it was already pointed down, it just pushes out on the diaper and begins to hurt when the diaper forces it further down.

It's difficult for me to go when lying down. I think that position ends up closing off the urethra at some point and makes it almost impossible for me to use the diaper. This is belly up or belly down. Sitting is difficult especially when actually doing something like driving or flying. It's easy sometimes when I'm at the computer. I think that my hip angle plays a role:

Angle knee hip shoulder < 90° makes it possible to go when sitting.

Driving doesn't allow the acute angle and gravity creates pressure on the urethra with a bulky diaper in between my legs.

Otherwise, it's really easy standing.

Now being a girl, AND someone who has a weak bladder I couldn't really offer him any helpful advice for going in diapers. I didn't even know it was possible to have like this. I was hoping someone here might be able to help? :)

He probably just needs some retraining. I've had the same problem myself, and there are a number of tricks he can use to get things started, some of which have already been mentioned. The simplest include dampening the diaper slightly with warm water, trying a different position (such as sitting or standing), or moving to a different location (such as the bathroom). Drinking a little more water might help too, but he shouldn't let the pressure build until it hurts. There are more elaborate tricks to consider if these don't work. Once he can wet under some conditions, practice will make other conditions easier.

You can read more about this at Overcoming Shy/Overtrained Bladders

Guys "should" point it down, any mother will tell you that. However a decent percentage of guys apparently don't.

When laying down and used to wetting in the down position, yes. However, there are exceptions. In this case, he'll probably have an easier time wetting in the "up" position, so that would be the position to start with. The risk of leaking out near the belly button can be reduced by placing a doubler horizontally along the waistline, folding the diaper front under to make a pocket, etc.

More detail on up or down is available, but the only generalization that didn't have exceptions was that cloth was less sensitive to penis position. It is ironic that something so handy for going in the woods is so annoying when going in a diaper.

By the way, while looking into the problem, I came across a rumor that those used to ejaculating when diapered and in the down position don't develop an erection (or not as much of one) even when not diapered. Not sure how accurate the rumor is.

By the way, while looking into the problem, I came across a rumor that those used to ejaculating when diapered and in the down position don't develop an erection (or not as much of one) even when not diapered. Not sure how accurate the rumor is.

Not accurate, at least not in my experiences. My fiancee is, um, fully functional up or down diapered or not.